Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:53:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][exchange] alcurex v2.0.1  (Read 152611 times)
mashac

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:49:14 AM

After watching this project for a long time what I understand is that, out of the 70 BTC, they used a maximum of 10 BTC to put up a crappy site as a diversion and the rest of the BTC and dev is gone.... another well planned scam....
mcjavar

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:41:49 AM

After watching this project for a long time what I understand is that, out of the 70 BTC, they used a maximum of 10 BTC to put up a crappy site as a diversion and the rest of the BTC and dev is gone.... another well planned scam....

But they created a company in finland which we will sue.
Bansheroom

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:44:40 AM

You have to watch more careful. Dev was absent some time, but the project continued and is a little bit late.

Using the 70 BTC to get the exchange coded would have been stupid, we will need BTC from the IPO to get bugs fixed, to create more services, for marketing.

If they wanted to scam us, simply explain why they havent taken the 70 BTC and run away? They would have had no reason to get the exchange to beta state then.
The dev fixed also a problem with microcoin short time ago, so hes definately not gone.

ALL your info ist proven wrong and misleading people. Next time you wake up make sure your brain isnt still sleeping when you post.

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
Bansheroom

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:46:08 AM

What exactly will you sue them for?

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
mcjavar

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:37:34 PM

For collecting 35k USD and disappearing without delivering what they promised?

I still hope that they are just too dumb to manage a project properly and that there is something going on behind the curtains.
shango

Activity: 248

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 03:40:00 PM

I still hope that they are just too dumb to manage a project properly and that there is something going on behind the curtains.

I kind of have the feeling that this is the case.

Discuss today's profitable coins, mininig and trading alt coins :  cointradertalk.org
Cheap and reliable Cloud Hosting | USA VPS | UK VPS | Australia VPS | US Dedicated Servers
Bansheroom

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:10:18 PM

They have delivered a beta and currently bug fixing is on the way.
You want us to end up like poloniex which is still struggling to pay back what they lost because of poor design and bad security decisions?

Better be 2 months late than pay the fees of 4 months and more because some security hole has been overlooked.
Glad that neither you nor shango have anything to do with this project management. Your decisions would be influenced more by greed than by need.

mcjavar

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:04:50 PM

You want us to end up like poloniex which is still struggling to pay back what they lost because of poor design and bad security decisions?

Better be 2 months late than pay the fees of 4 months and more because some security hole has been overlooked.
Glad that neither you nor shango have anything to do with this project management. Your decisions would be influenced more by greed than by need.

It´s about communication. What progress do you see compared to 1 or 2 weeks ago? Can you see any?
Bansheroom

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:47:27 PM

It´s about communication. What progress do you see compared to 1 or 2 weeks ago? Can you see any?

I will look when they say most / all bugs are wiped out and we are ready for the final test.
About communication: Ask new questions, you will get answers, no reason for devs to repeat every few days that bug hunting still is goin on.

mcjavar

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:33:11 PM

I will look when they say most / all bugs are wiped out and we are ready for the final test.
About communication: Ask new questions, you will get answers, no reason for devs to repeat every few days that bug hunting still is goin on.

As someone who invested around $1500 in the project, I don´t agree with you.
They need to update is every day, provide an updated roadmap and be available when we raise some questions.
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:12:36 PM

This is what Alcurex is supposed to be like. And these people did it without an ipo.

Makes me question the alcurex devs a lot . . .

Share Coin + Share Coin exchange. Devs created their own coin. No premine. Gave it all away then opened an exchange in which people can buy shares into the exchange.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587051.0

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Vitalogy

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 11:45:20 PM

Security is not something you setup in few weeks and then forget about it. You need to be proactive. How can they be proactive when the exchange is coded by some freelancer who seem in an hurry to finish this contract and work on something else? Who will be around and know the code enough to quickly spot and fix bugs & security holes?

Before requesting new questions, why not answer the unanswered ones?

So what happened to MRC? Why he left the whole thing? Will he come back?
Earlier in this thread someone said:

" I just tested it (and there are difference between how it was at day one and how it is now... but I agree things are a bit frozen since last week and some moron used the dev forum and alcurex chat to talk about MRC problem)
And with MRC "incident", I assume this has delayed a bit things. "

Wow. That look like a big deal. What is the MCR's big secret? What does he have to hide?

I don't want to know what MCR eat this morning or how many milk he add in his coffee. I don't want to know if he prefer dogs or cats. However I want to know if I can trust the guy I invested into. If the guy went to jail for major crime, I want to know. If the guy got a letal disease that stop him to run the business, I want to know. I will be really sad and sorry for him, but I can not invest in a business with no leader.
Bansheroom

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:21:47 AM

As someone who invested around $1500 in the project, I don´t agree with you.
They need to update is every day, provide an updated roadmap and be available when we raise some questions.

You arent really an experienced investor i think. I invested about that sum too here. My invests are not only here, also in penny stocks, sub-pennies and non-penny-stocks. You will get even less updates form them - if any. All these OTC pink sheets i.e. with "alternative reporting standards", you hear from these companies once quartery, once a year or even less. We have a roadmap and there is simply no need to update it. The time you need to do it would be better invested in real work and bug hunting.

MCR has returned and is working with halibit and coding company together on finishing things. You can read this here and in the microcoin threads, so some things you complain about are not even that they are not written here, you have to read them also.

Bansheroom

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:29:28 AM

Security is not something you setup in few weeks and then forget about it. You need to be proactive. How can they be proactive when the exchange is coded by some freelancer who seem in an hurry to finish this contract and work on something else? Who will be around and know the code enough to quickly spot and fix bugs & security holes?

" I just tested it (and there are difference between how it was at day one and how it is now... but I agree things are a bit frozen since last week and some moron used the dev forum and alcurex chat to talk about MRC problem)

Wow. That look like a big deal. What is the MCR's big secret? What does he have to hide?

I don't want to know what MCR eat this morning or how many milk he add in his coffee. I don't want to know if he prefer dogs or cats. However I want to know if I can trust the guy I invested into. If the guy went to jail for major crime, I want to know. If the guy got a letal disease that stop him to run the business, I want to know. I will be really sad and sorry for him, but I can not invest in a business with no leader.

Basic security has to be set up first and with all test and so it will take weeks to do it properly. Just cause somone else coded it that does not mean that you cannot get familiar with this code as if it were your own in much less time than it takes you to write the same code.

What questions are really unanswered here? Ask me and i either point you out to an already given answer or it will be stupid questions that have nothing to do with alcurex directly and there is zero reason to answer them. Ask where MCR was last month and you will not get an answer. Why should they tell us? They have a right for privacy too. Would you tell the whole world that you have a tomor i.e and thats the reason you are next weeks in hospital?

halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:36:33 PM

I finally got time to read alcurex topic, and I deside to inform all of you.
First of all, yes MCR is working with me already.

Right now we are making security auditing and changing what need to.
Even if we miss some "hole", most of coins will be in cold storage wallets.

"External coders" have still work to do with some trade calculations.
And we want change some things different way, so fee profits can handle more easy.
Small thinks, but seems to take own time.

Chart desingn is updated, please check if you like it.
Zoom levels we may change if needed.

Desing will be pretty much like it is now.
Header image will be only in index page.
Right side menu, will be as Doge/BTC item is now.

Please be patient. Market will open as soon as possible.
Then we can start running this together.

Again, big thanks for everyone who audit site with me on the demo launch.
I will inform you all the time, but only if I have something to say.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 10:51:03 PM

I was speaking about MRC the "coin" not MCR the "dev coin"  Grin
And I don't think there is any big secret about MRC the coin (and if you don't know... well that would mean you haven't been around a lot lately... and haven't even looked a page back... )

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
randywald

Activity: 600

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:05:57 AM

I like the new charts, good work Smiley. The choice of available coins is also pretty good (i see only trustworthy coins in the list!) but i think you might add Vertcoin too. I have another idea for a nice feature: When i point with the mouse for example to MRC/BTC it would be nice if a speech bubble (or something else) appears telling me the full name of the paired coins (microCoin/Bitcoin)...

It's nice to see work is going on Wink

Bansheroom

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:26:19 PM

Design is looking better now, looking forward to see the real coin pairings.

shango

Activity: 248

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 07:03:48 PM

I finally got time to read alcurex topic, and I deside to inform all of you.
First of all, yes MCR is working with me already.

Right now we are making security auditing and changing what need to.
Even if we miss some "hole", most of coins will be in cold storage wallets.

"External coders" have still work to do with some trade calculations.
And we want change some things different way, so fee profits can handle more easy.
Small thinks, but seems to take own time.

Chart desingn is updated, please check if you like it.
Zoom levels we may change if needed.

Desing will be pretty much like it is now.
Header image will be only in index page.
Right side menu, will be as Doge/BTC item is now.

Please be patient. Market will open as soon as possible.
Then we can start running this together.

Again, big thanks for everyone who audit site with me on the demo launch.
I will inform you all the time, but only if I have something to say.

Thanks for this. It was much needed.
One note like this at least once a week would be very good to shred light on the project and show progress.

Discuss today's profitable coins, mininig and trading alt coins :  cointradertalk.org
Cheap and reliable Cloud Hosting | USA VPS | UK VPS | Australia VPS | US Dedicated Servers
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:38:21 PM

I like the new charts, good work Smiley. The choice of available coins is also pretty good (i see only trustworthy coins in the list!) but i think you might add Vertcoin too. I have another idea for a nice feature: When i point with the mouse for example to MRC/BTC it would be nice if a speech bubble (or something else) appears telling me the full name of the paired coins (microCoin/Bitcoin)...

It's nice to see work is going on Wink

Good point. I will add this function too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: