Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:41:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:03:18 PM

I do not really like advertising, but if I'm paid to watch them, then I could make an exception :-)

good to see that someone from the team is active here

Haha, I don't think anyone *likes* adverts, due to their very nature, but indeed if you are rewarded as a consumer rather than being a target, it's a very appealing situation to be in.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:04:39 PM

Tachain is a new blockchain-based platform for comprehensive ad targeting using the applications. How to benefit users?

Users will benefit by watching targeted ads and earn TCHN tokens for doing that.

I do not really like advertising, but if I'm paid to watch them, then I could make an exception :-)

I agree with you. This is very different and unique I am seeing here. Paid for watching advertisements is something which will boost the number of viewers watching commercials.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:11:56 PM

Haha, I don't think anyone *likes* adverts, due to their very nature, but indeed if you are rewarded as a consumer rather than being a target, it's a very appealing situation to be in.

I like some advertisements which are exceptionally creative. But getting paid for advertisements is something new I am hearing here. I would love to be part of it if that is the case.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:24:36 PM

That's true, i think is time that the community get a taste of such, you don't just bombard individuals with adverts every now and then without anything attached, especially when such becomes a nuisance as with the norm, is best to give incentives to the people, so that they will appreciate such and may even likely patronize the brand in question
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:41:07 PM

The fact is even when we don't accept seeing ads in any time of our daily lives, they still find a way to creep Into our view, thus if I can get paid for every ads that creeps into my view daily, I think am will be glad about that.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:52:36 PM

Tachain is a new blockchain-based platform for comprehensive ad targeting using the applications. How to benefit users?

Users will benefit by watching targeted ads and earn TCHN tokens for doing that.

I agree with you. This is very different and unique I am seeing here. Paid for watching advertisements is something which will boost the number of viewers watching commercials.

Well it depends on how much one gets paid for watching any advert. If i get paid 1 tachain for a whole advert i may not want to watch any more as i would feel it is not worth it.
nevashno

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:55:41 PM

The idea of rewarding customers with crypto for paying attention like this is especially a niche worth looking at.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:15:52 PM

So I have just discovered this project and my initial thoughts are that it's a pretty cool idea. Watch ads, earn TCH tokens, use those tokens to pay for transport or sell for other crypto.
Owillz

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:22:56 PM

So I have just discovered this project and my initial thoughts are that it's a pretty cool idea. Watch ads, earn TCH tokens, use those tokens to pay for transport or sell for other crypto.

The idea of using the token for transportation might just affect the token price when it hits the market. Keep an eye out for this project everyone
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:23:11 PM

The idea of rewarding customers with crypto for paying attention like this is especially a niche worth looking at.

As it is things like taxi cab ads are pretty well useless for advertisers as their seen as annoyance but incentivize those same ads and suddenly they are much more worthwhile

Yea,i just bumped into this project a couple of moments ago and it looks pretty unique, though i'm still yet to finish up the whitepaper but its a nice means of delivering targeted ads to customers and for the fact that they have their token attached as a means of reward is a really nice way of adding value to their tokens, still trying to fully understand the concept

So from reading the OP of the ANN, it looks like they're combining an ecosystem with an ad targeting system? it says that you can watch adverts while riding in a taxi, is that the only time you can watch adverts to earn the tokens?

I think judging from the scope of the project, they are trying to encourage taxi and ads services same time, I'm also thinking the only time you get rewarded is when you use both services

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:36:12 PM

As it is things like taxi cab ads are pretty well useless for advertisers as their seen as annoyance but incentivize those same ads and suddenly they are much more worthwhile

Yea,i just bumped into this project a couple of moments ago and it looks pretty unique, though i'm still yet to finish up the whitepaper but its a nice means of delivering targeted ads to customers and for the fact that they have their token attached as a means of reward is a really nice way of adding value to their tokens, still trying to fully understand the concept

So from reading the OP of the ANN, it looks like they're combining an ecosystem with an ad targeting system? it says that you can watch adverts while riding in a taxi, is that the only time you can watch adverts to earn the tokens?

I’m pretty sure the way I read it and saw mentioned was the taxi was an example real world scenario but would be available in more areas as well they just used it as a relatable example most people can understand and get behind I think
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:42:33 PM

The idea of using the token for transportation might just affect the token price when it hits the market. Keep an eye out for this project everyone

My thoughts exactly, their idea isn't one you come across daily and I think it's a brilliant one utilizing TCH token for transportation.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:56:41 PM

My thoughts exactly, their idea isn't one you come across daily and I think it's a brilliant one utilizing TCH token for transportation.

Absolutely, that's what drew my to the project, it's an innovative approach. Essentially I can watch ads and then get free travel .. sounds good to me lol
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:58:10 PM

Yep, that's much better to know what you are supposed to watch and to be paid for it than just to be the target audience and accidentally meet this annoying advertising. Nice concept that can become something huge in future.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:35:18 PM

Nice to see Tachain already created and MVP, its an app for taxi providers and users, it will be available soon on the App Store and on the Google Playstore.

Investors love an MVP and hopefully this has attracted a lot of people and they should have hopefully all whitelisted on the website!

gee777

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:55:13 AM

Nice to see Tachain already created and MVP, its an app for taxi providers and users, it will be available soon on the App Store and on the Google Playstore.

Investors love an MVP and hopefully this has attracted a lot of people and they should have hopefully all whitelisted on the website!

Oh wow.. They already have an mvp and the token sale has not began. That is very impressive, i need to go check it out. Hope i will be satisfied by what i see.
Owillz

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:33:38 AM

Oh wow.. They already have an mvp and the token sale has not began. That is very impressive, i need to go check it out. Hope i will be satisfied by what i see.

It's impressive. It's just like the other writer said, the existence of an MVP makes the investors trust the project more than they would trust just an idea written on paper. So to me, this project  is half way there already
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:56:25 AM

I like some advertisements which are exceptionally creative. But getting paid for advertisements is something new I am hearing here. I would love to be part of it if that is the case.

I read in their white paper that one of their long time vision  is to support augmented reality advertisements it made remember all the movies I have watched where ads keeps showing up right in your eyes.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:23:37 AM

That's true, i think is time that the community get a taste of such, you don't just bombard individuals with adverts every now and then without anything attached, especially when such becomes a nuisance as with the norm, is best to give incentives to the people, so that they will appreciate such and may even likely patronize the brand in question

I could several applications to this; for one if you are traveling a certain path and during the path you are presented with different application from the shops in that path you are likely to remember the name of the shop given it is the only thing you are focused on *the road.

n3482nba

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:34:43 AM

Just found your project. interesting that a MVP is already available, will take a closer look later this day.
Paying the taxi driver with tokens sounds like fun
very unique, if that happens, the digital currency will soon be recognized by everyone. I really hope this project is successful and the developers are on target
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: