Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:39:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 01:07:01 PM

So many people don’t get thatpatience in this industry is a virtue everyone wants instant return and an instant result for everything real company’s and real investments take time. People need to learn how to balance their expectations with what reality matters
Really, in any trading industry you have to keep patience. Otherwise you always Loose your money. Crypto is also same. No one can double we money in just few hours or days. We have wait for good rewards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

So many people don’t get thatpatience in this industry is a virtue everyone wants instant return and an instant result for everything real company’s and real investments take time. People need to learn how to balance their expectations with what reality matters

I agree with this statement, if there is a rush in development of the project there might be a bug in the system that will cause the project not to function properly. Everything takes time, so every project deserves time.
A good quality project needs alot of preparation and efforts with the host and maker itself. They need to make sure that they will launch or released a good quality project for their reputation and name. Everything needs time to improve and updates.  Every project deserve our time and patience.

Absolutely true. That's because most of the "investors" in crypto sphere are just dreamers, that expect x100 from their investments after a half of the year. So many times I've seen such people complaining in every chat, that's annoying.
Well we can't forve the project to run fast and make things advantageous in our part. We need to be more sensitive in any ways. The team need to makes things available for everyone. Not all the the times things are favourable in our part. Complaints and some other stuff are tolerable and need further explanation from the team and devs team.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

Everything that is connected with the world of entertainment is now popular. I think that if we make efforts and help the team, they will be able to implement the project.
Entertainment now is the best way to earn more since there are a lot of people that are currently on entertainment for their business.
In this stressful world people needs to breath and have a break for a while. This were entertainment takes place. The project is very suitable for all levels of individuas. Hopefully everything will work out according to project plans.

Yeah, I'm glad the world economy is currently on that level where people can make a huge bussiness based on entertaiment: games, films, music. In the conditions of World economic crysis that was much harder to attract people to invest in such kind of bussiness.

And he bad thing is that these businesses don't really create anything for those who are hungry and thirsty. Entertainment is for the rich, dying is for the poor.

lol, i see the world as a stage where everybody has to make or mar their life that's is why i believe a smart individual should take advantage of situations like crypto investment. you can start with tachain if you are new to crypto

That's true. Not every project tends to change the world but hey, people need to entertain themselves and, besides that, is changing the way as commercials work to more effective one not a changing the world? Tachain helps to improve the advertisement model so money that spent there now will be able to be spent somewhere else.

I agree on you but it will help us to get an income that surely we can roll over in the days passing by. Yes we cannot be in the middle of brightness directly but with a hardwork we can be instant millionaire if we will do hardwork at all times. It will help the world stable because people has its own income and it belongs to standard way.

Unfortunately people don't see it this way, they want the fast life, they don't want to work hard which has bring about a lot of bad moves and con men in the system... If we all do the right things all the time we will be rich

Without hardwork no one can achieve success. You may win a lottery but that's 1 or 2 times possible. For continuous success, hardwork is the only option.

Working hard is very important to have in a project which we can see to the team members  of tachain project. They cannot earn positive feedback and get many supporters. It is one proof that this is a good project and the team is very good in doing their job. Hope they will continue to do it and hoping for their success.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:53:18 PM

Guys, I have. a question for you – the pre-ICO sale is starting. real soon, right? When exactly? I'm afraid I'm gonna miss it accidentally!
Better to not miss it because this is a great opportunity to gather more tokens in order to make an investment to fund the project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:00:48 PM

Really, in any trading industry you have to keep patience. Otherwise you always Loose your money. Crypto is also same. No one can double we money in just few hours or days. We have wait for good rewards.
Keeping patience is the key to achieve success so that's why they need to be patience to reach their dream and raising funds with the ICO.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

Looking forward to the ICO finishing in Q4 2018 and the iOS/Android app deployment beginning in Q4 this year as well! See their up to date Roadmap here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1020238349200764928

The ICO lasts until Q4? that is still a long time. But actually the time is well chosen. we all assume that the bulls will come back in the autumn. and in a bull market it is easier for the ICOs

Really? Q4 is really that far, I'm cool with it if project is getting developed as well... It's a great opportunity for the team to bring on the A game
Q4 is already a big time for us but it didn't fall me so much so I'm always ready to see how was the development of the project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

Hey, DEV's!
I am review in white paper on your idea, It's really nice. A very detailed and profitable results, blameless vision, acquainted results.
It might be a great opportunity to see and read the whole whitepaper as reading the whitepaper is really needed to learn the project.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:27:00 PM

So will KYC only be for those who contribute above 100 ETH or in the future all should perform this verification of the data? If you use the ad platform, will you be charged per click or a flat rate?
Yes, indeed. Those participants who have invested below 100 ETH was not asked about KYC even if you do invest 99,99999 ETH.

This is another great relief for all small investors especially for people like me. If I am investing 1 ETH, it would be more time consuming to go through all this KYC verification. Thanks to the team for such exemption.

Thank god for that, I hate submitting KYC to random companies. I feel like 100 ETH should be the KYC threshold for all ICO token sales. I understand why it's done but if we are dealing with an investment below a certain amount it shouldn't be implemented.

KYC in my opinion should only be for those that are investing huge sums. It's such a pain to do and more worryingly, I hate giving my details away to random companies, luckily all of those I have done have been legit but there's always that possibility one will not be.

This is crypto world. Still not regulated. Till then one need to be careful about choosing the project especially with regards to KYC verifications.
I want to add that the decision on investing in a particular project should not be taken in a hurry. For at least a week, you need to actively study information about the project and only then act.

Yea. That's very correct but funny enough with such studies, sometimes there are still some little chances of making some wrong calls but greater chances of success.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:45:59 PM

So will KYC only be for those who contribute above 100 ETH or in the future all should perform this verification of the data? If you use the ad platform, will you be charged per click or a flat rate?
Yes, indeed. Those participants who have invested below 100 ETH was not asked about KYC even if you do invest 99,99999 ETH.

This is another great relief for all small investors especially for people like me. If I am investing 1 ETH, it would be more time consuming to go through all this KYC verification. Thanks to the team for such exemption.

Thank god for that, I hate submitting KYC to random companies. I feel like 100 ETH should be the KYC threshold for all ICO token sales. I understand why it's done but if we are dealing with an investment below a certain amount it shouldn't be implemented.

KYC in my opinion should only be for those that are investing huge sums. It's such a pain to do and more worryingly, I hate giving my details away to random companies, luckily all of those I have done have been legit but there's always that possibility one will not be.

This is crypto world. Still not regulated. Till then one need to be careful about choosing the project especially with regards to KYC verifications.
I want to add that the decision on investing in a particular project should not be taken in a hurry. For at least a week, you need to actively study information about the project and only then act.

Yea. That's very correct but funny enough with such studies, sometimes there are still some little chances of making some wrong calls but greater chances of success.
Yes but one can also invest in a day if you have done the proper research and you truly believe in a project, and it can benefit them the most sometimes as early birds always have the greatest bonuses.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:17:11 PM

Quite simply put, if it was that easy everyone would be doing it. Sometimes there's patience needed, sometimes there's luck but generally there must be a great product/service behind it. I believe TaChain has this so here's to hoping
ibininja

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:11:27 PM

Looking forward to the ICO finishing in Q4 2018 and the iOS/Android app deployment beginning in Q4 this year as well! See their up to date Roadmap here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1020238349200764928

Oh, at first I thought they update it. Compared to the roadmap in the whitepaper - no, all events at the same time. So this tweet is just to remind people about roadmap.
Yeah of course the roadmap gives us the idea when we can expect something from the team, and if the project is following it well it can be a huge success in the future.

You're right, it's vital to follow the roadmap. If the company still needs to change something in its plans they should cllarify in details their decision.
Following roadmap is a must. They must to follow the roadmap because the roadmap is a mission that they have to achieve.

The best post of the day. You should mention the roadmap more often, otherwise we might be in doubt what you mean
As far as I know so far, everything is going according to plan

It is important to have the app published before the end of the ICO; I personally think that it will be a huge decision factor for many investors as it will reflect he capability of the team to execute.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:18:55 PM

Hey, DEV's!
I am review in white paper on your idea, It's really nice. A very detailed and profitable results, blameless vision, acquainted results.
It might be a great opportunity to see and read the whole whitepaper as reading the whitepaper is really needed to learn the project.

It is always benefical to read the whitepaper, but alot of the time often people don't have time to go through a 30 page document. A nice video summarizing the project gets more attention on board
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

Guys, I have. a question for you – the pre-ICO sale is starting. real soon, right? When exactly? I'm afraid I'm gonna miss it accidentally!
Yes, pre ICO will started from today means 24th July. You should check on website. You will find all details, price and bonuses details.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:13:51 PM

Yes, pre ICO will started from today means 24th July. You should check on website. You will find all details, price and bonuses details.

Indeed ICO will start today with a nice 35% bonus till 1. October. The best way is to subscribe to the newsletter and you will never miss an update. https://tachain.io/?utm_source=icoinspect#token-design
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 06:11:06 PM

The ICO lasts until Q4? that is still a long time. But actually the time is well chosen. we all assume that the bulls will come back in the autumn. and in a bull market it is easier for the ICOs

Really? Q4 is really that far, I'm cool with it if project is getting developed as well... It's a great opportunity for the team to bring on the A game

I thought Tachain team will launch app this month or in August. But looks like we have to wait for some more time.

It is better to wait maybe they keep on searching what will be the best for the project and for sure their are changes that might affect if they will launch it directly. Though it is not too long to wait because patience is a virtue that everyone needs to wear.

Right, you dont have to rush everything for you to have a better outcomes of the project. Eventually it will take place and a right time and it is very much appreciated because you will have a great day of waiting on it.

Hmm, that's right. No point in launching app in hurry and then start solving the issue for months. But at least I want to see some pictures of the app to get some idea.

i believe they are working on that their project is young and fresh hopefully within the month they will come up with something

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:27:05 PM

Hey, DEV's!

It is always benefical to read the whitepaper, but alot of the time often people don't have time to go through a 30 page document. A nice video summarizing the project gets more attention on board
I agree i always look up for video's about the project as they just summarize the whitepaper in a nice explaining video, and Tachain has a great one on their homepage.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:45:49 PM

I agree with this statement, if there is a rush in development of the project there might be a bug in the system that will cause the project not to function properly. Everything takes time, so every project deserves time.
A good quality project needs alot of preparation and efforts with the host and maker itself. They need to make sure that they will launch or released a good quality project for their reputation and name. Everything needs time to improve and updates.  Every project deserve our time and patience.

You're right, that was why i made a statement about it initially and like the popular saying goes, its not about how far but how well, so it doesn't make sense to rush and bring out garbage, they should take their time and create something but not too long, something that investors will love and such that will do what it was created to do in the first place
ibininja

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:40:52 PM

Hey, DEV's!

I agree i always look up for video's about the project as they just summarize the whitepaper in a nice explaining video, and Tachain has a great one on their homepage.

For me I think the important videos is when I see the team members speaking and deliver their message. For one it shows that the team is legit and that they are real and also their way of talking says a lot about their capabilities.

Haridy

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:35:46 PM

with steps like this I think would be nice for fast growing, I hope teams keep a long term to compact.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:41:24 PM

You're right, that was why i made a statement about it initially and like the popular saying goes, its not about how far but how well, so it doesn't make sense to rush and bring out garbage, they should take their time and create something but not too long, something that investors will love and such that will do what it was created to do in the first place

I agree, i've seen it time and time again on projects, people get impatient and complain at the team, so the team rushes to get something out that isn't complete, so the community then moans again.. Endless cycle.  I am happy to wait for quality.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: