Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:30:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:09:07 PM

What about the other plans? Advertising in a taxi is ok, but what about longer trips by train or plane? Since you have plenty of time to look at advertising and earning tokens

Yeah but that's getting a bit ridiculous I'm sure there are limits on the amount of adverts you can watch in one journey, otherwise people might try and cheat the Tachain token reward system.

you would have thought they would limit to say 5 ads per hour or something because if you had someone working for that transport company whats to say they couldn't spend all shift watching adverts earning tokens.

Ssshhh you'll give away my plans haha But no seriously I bet the team have thought of this and have a mechanism in place that only lets you watch x amount every x amount of time

Oh. Wow, how did you guys come across this thought. This never crossed my mind and i do hope they have a good plan to tackle the ad watching abuse.
Having a limit to how many ads you can watch a day will be a good idea. so that watching of ads wouldn’t be abused but I’m sure the team have already looked into it.

People love to concentrate on what gives them money no mata what the activity is. Trust me, if its just watching of ads that will give them the earnings, believe you mean they will do it to the core daily thus a limit is needed.

Not gonna lie i used to play some mobile games that would give you in game currency for watching some adverts daily, used to get the maximum amount daily while watching TV and just silenced my phone playing the videos haha

aaaah, i remember times when i also played mobile games and i "viewed" advertising for ingame tokens
Mostly the phone was then on the couch and I got myself some chips or beer :-)
but when i drive taxi, then i maybe will watch the ads

lol faulerwilli, the advertising in a taxi or airplane is different from the ads on the mobile. You can lay your mobile aside, but not the screens in a taxi.

Lot of confusion over these ads playing. How and where they are going play these ads, in taxi screen or at users mobile?
I am also confused. But somewhere in article I saw that they are playing ads in taxi on screen not in mobile.
And I consider that such advertizing in taxi will be quite effective as it for certain will draw attention of clients of taxi, and passengers are daily passed along a route by quite large number, about 500 persons and it is a minimum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:25:31 PM

What about the other plans? Advertising in a taxi is ok, but what about longer trips by train or plane? Since you have plenty of time to look at advertising and earning tokens

Yeah but that's getting a bit ridiculous I'm sure there are limits on the amount of adverts you can watch in one journey, otherwise people might try and cheat the Tachain token reward system.

you would have thought they would limit to say 5 ads per hour or something because if you had someone working for that transport company whats to say they couldn't spend all shift watching adverts earning tokens.

Ssshhh you'll give away my plans haha But no seriously I bet the team have thought of this and have a mechanism in place that only lets you watch x amount every x amount of time

Oh. Wow, how did you guys come across this thought. This never crossed my mind and i do hope they have a good plan to tackle the ad watching abuse.
Having a limit to how many ads you can watch a day will be a good idea. so that watching of ads wouldn’t be abused but I’m sure the team have already looked into it.

People love to concentrate on what gives them money no mata what the activity is. Trust me, if its just watching of ads that will give them the earnings, believe you mean they will do it to the core daily thus a limit is needed.

Not gonna lie i used to play some mobile games that would give you in game currency for watching some adverts daily, used to get the maximum amount daily while watching TV and just silenced my phone playing the videos haha

aaaah, i remember times when i also played mobile games and i "viewed" advertising for ingame tokens

lol faulerwilli, the advertising in a taxi or airplane is different from the ads on the mobile. You can lay your mobile aside, but not the screens in a taxi.

Lot of confusion over these ads playing. How and where they are going play these ads, in taxi screen or at users mobile?
I am also confused. But somewhere in article I saw that they are playing ads in taxi on screen not in mobile.

In advertising, everything always looks better. I see two problems:
First, the installation of a screen costs money that only a few taxi drivers want to spend. Even if they also benefit from advertising.
Second, how should the screen know which user is watching to get the tokens?
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:05:39 PM

How does a non blockchain passenger gets his ad watching reward from the tachain sustem? Seeing that the reward will be in tachain tokens.

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.

So only registered end users will get rewarded for watching ads. Is there a verification system that verifies If a user watched the ads or not.

The application should be able to take record of this itself, I know the team will have some sort of algorithm in-stored for this.

Yes that's right, the application should be  recorded in order to avoid scammers because this is the most problem in crypto world. Hoping for more updates and details about the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:18:39 PM

How does a non blockchain passenger gets his ad watching reward from the tachain sustem? Seeing that the reward will be in tachain tokens.

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.

So only registered end users will get rewarded for watching ads. Is there a verification system that verifies If a user watched the ads or not.

The application should be able to take record of this itself, I know the team will have some sort of algorithm in-stored for this.

Yes that's right, the application should be  recorded in order to avoid scammers because this is the most problem in crypto world. Hoping for more updates and details about the project.

Lol, what and then the video is uploaded to the team to review? Come on, they're not going to watch millions of hours of footage of peoples phones, which would be a massive invasion of privacy..
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:26:23 PM

We had the topic before. I was told that we will see the advertising on our own smartphone, as a screen in the taxis would be too expensive
And I appreciate that the app is designed for just these cases

Mobile is indeed accessible to all and the new generation is embracing it because of its flexibility, so i think mobile device is pretty much the key to getting a lot of users on to their platform but the intriguing part still remains the means by which individuals can not maliciously manipulate the earnings to their own advantage, i wish this can be properly addressed

There is hardly anything else besides mobile and it keeps increasing exponentially. Not surprising though with all the smart devices that everyone carries in the pocket.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:44:44 PM

Lol, what and then the video is uploaded to the team to review? Come on, they're not going to watch millions of hours of footage of peoples phones, which would be a massive invasion of privacy..

Lol I love how on bitcointalk people come up with solutions to problems and the solutions tend to be these really poorly thought out executions that would require more work than the NSA does to pull off lol. This isn’t the first time I’ve heard someone recommend something like that lol
em777

Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:58:14 PM

We had the topic before. I was told that we will see the advertising on our own smartphone, as a screen in the taxis would be too expensive
And I appreciate that the app is designed for just these cases

Mobile is indeed accessible to all and the new generation is embracing it because of its flexibility, so i think mobile device is pretty much the key to getting a lot of users on to their platform but the intriguing part still remains the means by which individuals can not maliciously manipulate the earnings to their own advantage, i wish this can be properly addressed

There is hardly anything else besides mobile and it keeps increasing exponentially. Not surprising though with all the smart devices that everyone carries in the pocket.

yeah, currently it all about mobile except elon musk comes up with his neurolace or magic leap perfect their mixed reality kit anyway more option are coming.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:04:54 PM

I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.
Thanks for the sharing. As pet their article they will start to ads in taxi and passenger will get rewards by just watching adds. This is really incredible.

It is a good chance to earn some tokens just for the sake of watching some advertisements, I can't wait for the release
Very interesting project. Earning while watching is pretty cool. Advertisements are sometimes destruction this time its a source of rewards and very nice to experience the earning while watching idea. Good and generous rewards awaits to those who have patience in watching vedios specialy advertisements.
Such earnings perfectly will be suitable for people who have nothing to be engaged or if they for any reason aren't employed. And such activity will be able closer to acquaint these people with cryptocurrencies.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:16:52 PM

Yeah i think the team has also thought something up for that it would be very bad if everyone would get the tokens for free even if they don't watch an ad.

Well, i think it is very unfair to give them token without doing anything for the betterment of the project. It would be great if they will get their token in accordance with the hardworks that they spent in making a project uplifted.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
liangpodol

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:33:29 PM

Yeah i think the team has also thought something up for that it would be very bad if everyone would get the tokens for free even if they don't watch an ad.

Well, i think it is very unfair to give them token without doing anything for the betterment of the project. It would be great if they will get their token in accordance with the hardworks that they spent in making a project uplifted.

it would be better for those who have worked and helped make the project a success, they should be the ones who take precedence over the others.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:13:09 AM

it would be better for those who have worked and helped make the project a success, they should be the ones who take precedence over the others.

Absolutely the user should be registered. Without registration how does the system know where to send the tokens too? There will be mechanisms in place to make sure the user has played the video all the way through.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:02:01 AM

Absolutely the user should be registered. Without registration how does the system know where to send the tokens too? There will be mechanisms in place to make sure the user has played the video all the way through.

Agreed, those who have not registered will be watching ads for free as there won't be a way of verifying them and sending the tokens to them. So it will be wise for tachain to get the word out, so all users will be registered.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:25:33 AM

Well I mean, there is nothing to stop the user from simply looking away when the adverts start to play haha, but i imagine they might add some prompts you have to press to make sure you are still there.

Yea but the probability ratio that some will eventually get serious is about 6:4, just hypothetically speaking and the ratio will increase with time as the benefits starts to roll in, its a psychological process and may take sometime to sink in and get assimilated and also, lets not forget that the adverts are streamlined to the taste of the user
em777

Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:39:38 AM

Yeah, they will certainly fix such kind of problem because it will be pointless to share token to users who are not doing what is required

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:53:18 AM

Yeah, they will certainly fix such kind of problem because it will be pointless to share token to users who are not doing what is required

I saw one comment yesterday where someone mentioned that ads will be displayed at screen installed in taxis. So in such cases I can simply ignore screen and look outside.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:34:20 AM

I saw one comment yesterday where someone mentioned that ads will be displayed at screen installed in taxis. So in such cases I can simply ignore screen and look outside.

End of the day it doesnt matter if its on a screen in a taxi or on a phone etc if you chose to physically look away there's nothing that can be done about that. This is the same with any other video ad that plays currently in anyone else's applications. Unless they have hardware with iris detection and the software uses this to make sure you remain looking at the screen of course lol
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:47:05 AM

Nothing to stop you doing that and also, you will still get paid from the ads right?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:09:26 AM

End of the day it doesnt matter if its on a screen in a taxi or on a phone etc if you chose to physically look away there's nothing that can be done about that. This is the same with any other video ad that plays currently in anyone else's applications. Unless they have hardware with iris detection and the software uses this to make sure you remain looking at the screen of course lol

Lol imagine if they introduce eye recognition/iris tracking to ensure users are actually watching and engaging with the adverts on the screen. That would be a bit OTT.

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:01:44 AM

Lol imagine if they introduce eye recognition/iris tracking to ensure users are actually watching and engaging with the adverts on the screen. That would be a bit OTT.

I do not want to imagine that they will use an iris scanner or something like that. There are other possibilities to prevent a misuse.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:10:23 AM

If everyone thinks like that, then the project has no good future prospects. I would not like that as an investor.
But I am sure that we will be watching the advertisement on a smartphone. As I said, otherwise there would be problems with the registration
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: