Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:50:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:13:47 PM

"Tachain is all about entertainment and transportation synergy onchain" Tachain Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users. The functionality of the application will widen together with the growth of Tachain as to its roadmap. Available soon in leading app marketplaces. Join the revolutionary ecosystem. Each purchase of tokens comes with a bonus — and a lifetime premium quality service.

I am waiting for the Tachain app for taxi services. I am curious, how it will work and how I can earn the token by watching ads.

Ola, uber is trying to do that already. As far as I know they are not using any blockchain. If there is going to huge transparency when Tachain comes with App for taxi, it would be nice.

Well the above brands that you mentioned are quite different from this because they are not decentralized and don't use cryptocurrency, Tachain on the other hand is a combination of both a taxi app and a channel to generate revenue through the use of targeted adverts, so they a pretty much far apart with this having an edge and quite unique 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:18:50 PM

Well you need to have the app to get a taxi in the first place so I presume they offer you the option to watch some adverts during your journey, you will be paid TCHN tokens for watching the ads and you will be able to use the TCHN tokens to pay for future trips or withdraw to your wallet!

They already have users and drivers that they rolled out the pilot program to, the only thing for me is they need to attract a lot of drivers for this to take off, and that doesn't happen overnight!

Aha, so there will be app like what we have now for uber. We can book a cab using that app and will have option to pay using Tachain token.
But, I agree that they need to do lot of marketing and need to attract more and more cabs to use this platform.

Guys, I have one doubt here. If I book cab using Tachain app and want to earn some token by watching ads, where these ads will play? On my mobile itself?

You would watch the ad on the app on your phone whilst riding in the taxi, I don’t think you will need to watch the ads for the entirety of your journey. You do not need to watch the ads but it helps the ecosystem and it pays for your taxi trip so why not!? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This will be great. But hopefully they will be giving enough tokens which will cover my internet charges as well and give some additional profit Wink
Thanks can be possible. Lot of time I observed, if you are regular user of any particular service so that time they will offer gives you any discount, bonus, rewards or cashback offer on that whatever payable amount.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:20:32 PM

Ico reviews are a dike a dozen and most are crap. In all honesty it’s always best to do your own review of projects and see if you personally think it’s worth investing in or not. As in the end it’s your money not some random guys site. Most of which are run by ambitious tweens

I do agree with you on that, i don't think is wise for anyone to invest in any project without conducting a research, most of this review sites are just in for the money, nothing more, i see them everyday, seeking for attention in different project telegram groups, only a tiny fraction of them can be considered valuable but at the end, just do your personal research  

I agree with you, it is better to do research by our own in order not to blame someone with our decisions. Deciding to invest is very crucial part to do because it talks about money and we all know that it is risky to invest in crypto world but as what I see in this project, it has potential to grow and be one on the top list because of the positive feedback heard. Hope the team will workhard and be active more to gain more trust to people.

I agree with you guys. It's our money and we should invest it based on own research. Rating site do help in understanding the points but there conclusion should not be considered for investment

With any investment it can be risky and that's the chance we all take. i've seen projects with great reviews that have absolutely tanked. part and parcel with this game.

Investment sometimes is a thing of lucky. Even with all our researches and studying, it still nothing but speculations. That's all it is most times cause you don't really know what factor can cause a breakdown or breakthrough in the future.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:59:44 PM

I like the concept of this business.
Faultless project, aware website, engaging project!
Yeah, me too. This is a kind of a great project indeed with such a nice developer, just look how active they are on managing the telegram group!
I agree with you, I consider that telegram the group and the channel are an excellent way for distribution of news about the project and also it is ideal for involvement of new users. Thus the project gets the audience and gradually becomes popular.

butsunota

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:07:36 PM

Good day, fellows. It looks of this business will be better in the offing.
Aware plan, wondrous results, a very excellent results.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:33:46 PM

Ico reviews are a dike a dozen and most are crap. In all honesty it’s always best to do your own review of projects and see if you personally think it’s worth investing in or not. As in the end it’s your money not some random guys site. Most of which are run by ambitious tweens
Yes that is a good option but some ico reviews are true i usually only check reviews on popular sites, and experts can give advice can leave a comment about the project too which can also help new investors.
I agree. Finally they are putting their thoughts, review as per their own analysis. Everyone's thinking are different. So generally I am ignoring reviews/rating sites.

I respect your decision sir, but as what you said above that we have different ideas you are right and I believe the reviews or rating will only serve as our guide and it helps to think what's best to do. The last word will still on us. We can totally say what the stand of the project. The important in here is knowledge and understanding.
Definitely, they have a different idea which runs the project simultaneously without worry about the problem outside and inside the project after all.

It is bwcause they run into different strategies that matters into situations of the problem. That is why they will just focus of what they have shown in the project because they set the platform base on the needs in the community.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:34:47 PM

I like the concept of this business.
Faultless project, aware website, engaging project!
Yeah, me too. This is a kind of a great project indeed with such a nice developer, just look how active they are on managing the telegram group!
Agree, I also notice what you just you notice mate.the project is very amazing the same with the teams behind this. They are very sincere and dedicated to their work special in the telegram group they are ,mostly  and actively answering questions and inquiriesof the  people.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:40:11 PM

Yes that is a good option but some ico reviews are true i usually only check reviews on popular sites, and experts can give advice can leave a comment about the project too which can also help new investors.
I agree. Finally they are putting their thoughts, review as per their own analysis. Everyone's thinking are different. So generally I am ignoring reviews/rating sites.

I respect your decision sir, but as what you said above that we have different ideas you are right and I believe the reviews or rating will only serve as our guide and it helps to think what's best to do. The last word will still on us. We can totally say what the stand of the project. The important in here is knowledge and understanding.
Definitely, they have a different idea which runs the project simultaneously without worry about the problem outside and inside the project after all.
Yeah, each one us can help the project in our own little ways. Even we are not developers and included to project team members we can still help the project to resch success. We have ideas and suggestions that latter on moght help the project to grow and reach the top.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:43:05 PM

I do agree with you on that, i don't think is wise for anyone to invest in any project without conducting a research, most of this review sites are just in for the money, nothing more, i see them everyday, seeking for attention in different project telegram groups, only a tiny fraction of them can be considered valuable but at the end, just do your personal research  

I agree with you, it is better to do research by our own in order not to blame someone with our decisions. Deciding to invest is very crucial part to do because it talks about money and we all know that it is risky to invest in crypto world but as what I see in this project, it has potential to grow and be one on the top list because of the positive feedback heard. Hope the team will workhard and be active more to gain more trust to people.

I agree with you guys. It's our money and we should invest it based on own research. Rating site do help in understanding the points but there conclusion should not be considered for investment

With any investment it can be risky and that's the chance we all take. i've seen projects with great reviews that have absolutely tanked. part and parcel with this game.

Investment sometimes is a thing of lucky. Even with all our researches and studying, it still nothing but speculations. That's all it is most times cause you don't really know what factor can cause a breakdown or breakthrough in the future.

This is what we called investment because TACHAIN is one of a kind business form in the teachnology. Although it needs to run in different form that base in the situations because it is still new in the market but it is in demand due to the capacity of the project.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:44:36 PM

I like the concept of this project it will be interesting to see how they came partners in the industry and get people to join the project and take part in a project like this will need a lot of partners to expand out it’s reqch I like the concept of this project will be interesting to see how they raise the number of partners in the industry and get people to join the project and take part in a project a project like this will need a lot of partners for expand out at three  
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:45:45 PM

Analysis and idea is a little bit different. I'm just hoping that with the analysis and the idea made by the developer can run perfectly.
I  got your point but for me analyzing the idea bedore implementing has something connected in all statement above. The reviews and ratings are purely guide or a sign that the project is doing very well and the team is working on the suitable updates for the project.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:51:45 PM

"Tachain is all about entertainment and transportation synergy onchain" Tachain Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users. The functionality of the application will widen together with the growth of Tachain as to its roadmap. Available soon in leading app marketplaces. Join the revolutionary ecosystem. Each purchase of tokens comes with a bonus — and a lifetime premium quality service.

I am waiting for the Tachain app for taxi services. I am curious, how it will work and how I can earn the token by watching ads.

Ola, uber is trying to do that already. As far as I know they are not using any blockchain. If there is going to huge transparency when Tachain comes with App for taxi, it would be nice.

Yeah, given that we are in the era of blockchain, transparency is what we all need and i believe tachain is all we need

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:09:00 PM

Yeah, given that we are in the era of blockchain, transparency is what we all need and i believe tachain is all we need

I guess as it's based on the blockchain ledger, you can see what everyone else is earning for watching the same amount of adverts over the same time period to ensure it's paying fairly.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:15:08 PM

I have never used uber, there you really get money for viewing advertising? I have never heard of it. I have to ask friends who have already used uber
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:55:29 PM

Whitelisting ends in 4 and a half days time, the closed/private sale will start on 16th July and Beta access to the Tachain iOS/Android app will begin!

Very exciting times for Tachain supporters and potential investors!

Wait a sec, you mean MVP is out?   Huh Huh Why some project take long to get one out, Tachain already provides one not too long into her token sales, this is commendable
MVP is not out yet the IOS version of the app will be released this month and the Android version will be released around August you can also see that information in their roadmap on their site here https://tachain.io/.

So happy that the iOS version is coming first I’m so used to iOS lagging behind android in the crypto app scene so it’s really great that I’ll get to t st out the mvp so soon YAY

Don't you think it would have been better if the head released both ios and Android version together. I believe there are more android to ios users too.

It's so typical to see apps come out on iOS and Apple devices first, you see it time and time again, this is almost common practice. I dare say its the same team doing iOS and Android so they can only do one at a time.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:58:16 PM

Analysis and idea is a little bit different. I'm just hoping that with the analysis and the idea made by the developer can run perfectly.
I  got your point but for me analyzing the idea bedore implementing has something connected in all statement above. The reviews and ratings are purely guide or a sign that the project is doing very well and the team is working on the suitable updates for the project.
I first of all would recommend to you to develop own analysis of each project in which you are interested as responses can be artificial and to you just nasypit dust in eyes. The cryptoworld quite difficult it is also necessary to listen only to the mind.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bjorn125

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:59:53 PM

whats the soft cap for this project?
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:19:36 PM

I like the concept of this project it will be interesting to see how they came partners in the industry and get people to join the project and take part in a project like this will need a lot of partners to expand out it’s reqch I like the concept of this project will be interesting to see how they raise the number of partners in the industry and get people to join the project and take part in a project a project like this will need a lot of partners for expand out at three  

Same here bud, it is very interesting to see this project in the crypto community in the future. The project itself is very appealing to the community eventhough there are a lot of competitive project in the market. Hopefully this project will continue to develop and maintain its firm foundation in the process of captivating the demand of the community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:52:35 PM

Same here bud, it is very interesting to see this project in the crypto community in the future. The project itself is very appealing to the community eventhough there are a lot of competitive project in the market. Hopefully this project will continue to develop and maintain its firm foundation in the process of captivating the demand of the community.

Yep I’m really hoping this is one of my longterm holds that will net me a big return theirs a lot of potential in the field and the developers seem to have a pretty good plan of attack to secure their place in the market
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:24:45 AM

Tachain is another blockchain platform who seems to amaze people through their concept. Anyone can travel through their token exchange.but is it exceptable to all or you are managing partners of travelling companies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: