Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:20:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:16:18 AM

What about the other plans? Advertising in a taxi is ok, but what about longer trips by train or plane? Since you have plenty of time to look at advertising and earning tokens
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:17:00 AM

Did you guys know that passengers will also have the ability to pay with Credit card? it will help the people who do not know anything about crypto currencies.

Oh.. So tachain isn't restricting payment to just the tachain token but we can also pay with credit cards. Smart move from them.

Accepting crypto and fiat as payment methods offers a greater level of flexibility, but will it reduce the demand for Tachain tokens?

I think it will increase demand because fiat will help Tachain target a larger audience of taxi riders & drivers, they can see the option to use TCHN tokens and if interested they can purchase some to use as payment, along with the free ones they have gained from watching the advertisements.

Diemhb1994

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:22:24 AM

Tachain.io has created the Tachain ecosystem composed of a number of components that work in conjunction with Transportal, the AdNet advertising platform, and TMARQ token markets.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:20:01 AM

This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads, just asking?
Yes, they were not even making the app for the Android platform since they have to do a lot of things before making the app.
It is a pity that there is no app yet( I would like to try it the sooner the better.

They would do much better if the app was ready before any token sales start. Also for business who are related and might want to get involved.
Indeed. If the application was ready before the token sales end, they can fastly publishing and releasing the final release of the app once the ICO ends.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:21:32 AM

This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads? just asking.

The app is not available yet, Tachain state on their website "Available soon in leading app marketplaces." If you check out the roadmap it says July is the release date for iOS and August for android.

I recently asked in the telegram channel. the apps will be released at the end of July. Probably iOS first and a few days later the Android version.
We do not have to wait much longer

Awesome that it's coming out the end of July!I doubt that IOS will be first.. Apple are notoriously bad when it comes to publishing an app on their store, id expect android to be first.

Depends on the development side but I think iOS is getting much friendlier toward crypto apps I’m seeing more and more show up so perhaps they might manage to keep the iOS release first or simultaneous with the android it would be a great accomplishment if you ask me

Come to think of it, can Tachain develop their own mobile as well? This could be huge for the company you know and maybe run any of the current OS
Yeah, I don't know if Tachain project can develop their own mobile version though, but let them try this in no time in the period of ICO.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:26:53 AM

Tachain.io has created the Tachain ecosystem composed of a number of components that work in conjunction with Transportal, the AdNet advertising platform, and TMARQ token markets.
Advertising platform nowadays was paying me so small due to the high member amount that uses the platform. I hope they can give a lot of profit to the advertising platform.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:31:29 AM

What about the other plans? Advertising in a taxi is ok, but what about longer trips by train or plane? Since you have plenty of time to look at advertising and earning tokens

This is nice suggestions, but how many countries allow booking trains using private apps? It might be possible but might need lot of approvals.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:40:03 AM

This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads? just asking.

The app is not available yet, Tachain state on their website "Available soon in leading app marketplaces." If you check out the roadmap it says July is the release date for iOS and August for android.

I recently asked in the telegram channel. the apps will be released at the end of July. Probably iOS first and a few days later the Android version.

I really cannot wait to see what the apps look like, I think the developers will have done an amazing job. The app is the most pivotal part of the Tachain project so they have to ensure it operates properly and also looks great.

Yeah I'm waiting to see the app as well. It's so core to the system, it has to be user friendly and intuitive. If its too much messing around people just wont bother.
The application about the project can bring much better future for the project since they can easily interact with its user by using chat.
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:49:25 AM

I really cannot wait to see what the apps look like, I think the developers will have done an amazing job. The app is the most pivotal part of the Tachain project so they have to ensure it operates properly and also looks great.

Yeah I'm waiting to see the app as well. It's so core to the system, it has to be user friendly and intuitive. If its too much messing around people just wont bother.
The application about the project can bring much better future for the project since they can easily interact with its user by using chat.

User friendliness can be developed over time by having beta tests. If the product works, its easy to make it work well for everyone

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:28:49 PM

Given that the app is very important to Tachain, I trust they'll take out time to ensure it's designed properly looking forward to the Android version

I think there are more Android users compared to other platforms, thus, I would have suggested they work towards releasing the one for Android OS first before any other.

I think there are more Android users, especially in the area where Tachain will start their business. Therefore is a release for Android likely.

Developing android and iPhone app is not a defficult thing I advise they should develop both app because they will get much users when they do

They actually have plans for both platforms, just that one comes after the other in an order that I don't feel so cool with. I would have preferred it in a reverse order

Haha I'm the same, I would much prefer to see Android first but you see it time and time again, iOS apps come first. Oh well it's not like we have to wait ages though
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:29:09 PM

This is nice suggestions, but how many countries allow booking trains using private apps? It might be possible but might need lot of approvals.

That was perhaps a bit of a sleepover idea. But what do we know, what will be possible in the future?
But for the first, they should limit themselves to taxis, that will be complicated enough
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

Guy's, I have some confusion here. On their website countdown is started and showing Closed sale ends in 6 days 4 hours. What is that closed sale? I didn't hear that yet.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 01:52:20 PM

What is the exact target of softcap and hardcap? I mean how much funds they require to the continue their project?
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:22:44 PM

What is the exact target of softcap and hardcap? I mean how much funds they require to the continue their project?

Here is what Tachain whitepaper says:

Hard cap for Tachain ICO is 10M USD. Maximum number of tokens to be generated is 2.275M TCHN tokens and the soft cap is 2M USD.
Hard cap for private pre-sale (whitelisted members) is 1M USD.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

i believe they put user-friendliness into consideration while designing the app its very important for scenario like this

I believe professionals were given the design job to do and they aught to know the importance of a user friendly app in cases like this. I don't  think we have reasons to be worried about that
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

Hard cap for Tachain ICO is 10M USD. Maximum number of tokens to be generated is 2.275M TCHN tokens and the soft cap is 2M USD.

That sale is started? Can we see the progress of sale? Or they will update once in a week? What exactly dates of ICO?
tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 02:41:54 PM

That sale is started? Can we see the progress of sale? Or they will update once in a week? What exactly dates of ICO?

maybe head over to their website and take a look at all the information they have available https://tachain.io/

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:44:09 PM

Yeah but that's getting a bit ridiculous I'm sure there are limits on the amount of adverts you can watch in one journey, otherwise people might try and cheat the Tachain token reward system.

tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:20:12 PM

Yeah but that's getting a bit ridiculous I'm sure there are limits on the amount of adverts you can watch in one journey, otherwise people might try and cheat the Tachain token reward system.

you would have thought they would limit to say 5 ads per hour or something because if you had someone working for that transport company whats to say they couldn't spend all shift watching adverts earning tokens.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

Given that the app is very important to Tachain, I trust they'll take out time to ensure it's designed properly looking forward to the Android version

I think there are more Android users compared to other platforms, thus, I would have suggested they work towards releasing the one for Android OS first before any other.

I think there are more Android users, especially in the area where Tachain will start their business. Therefore is a release for Android likely.

Developing android and iPhone app is not a defficult thing I advise they should develop both app because they will get much users when they do

They actually have plans for both platforms, just that one comes after the other in an order that I don't feel so cool with. I would have preferred it in a reverse order

iPhone user will get a chance to see the earlier than android users. I hope there are iPhone users here who can share the feedback once app is available.

Yay, for once iOS will be released first!! Usually it's android markets that get the first trial, I'm glad to see this.

I can't afford costly iPhone, so have to wait for Android based app release. But android app will be in August so just a month I need to wait.
Yes, exactly their are many android users who are eagerly waiting for android based application. And it will launch in August, so just few days are remain to launch of the application.Team is do their best to launch the android application as early as possible.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: