Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:07:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:26:26 PM

Ico reviews are a dike a dozen and most are crap. In all honesty it’s always best to do your own review of projects and see if you personally think it’s worth investing in or not. As in the end it’s your money not some random guys site. Most of which are run by ambitious tweens
Yes that is a good option but some ico reviews are true i usually only check reviews on popular sites, and experts can give advice can leave a comment about the project too which can also help new investors.

Best thing to do is knowing about the project by your own if its legit or not through review and through reading some comments of the experienced people. Because this is all about investing money and it is risky so better know everything first.

Having a deep research about the project is one alternative moves to know more about the concept of the project. Thus, by this approach you will get more precise information about the platform and how it will work in the market. TACHAIN is capable of doing this since their platform is aiming to get the connection between the project and community through advertising.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:40:47 PM

Anything to improve the return and result from ads will be a boon for advertisers they will flock to anything that improves marketing roi. So using a project like this to incentivise and really get the entire concept of advertising flipped on its head with a blockchain twist.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:17:50 AM

Ico reviews are a dike a dozen and most are crap. In all honesty it’s always best to do your own review of projects and see if you personally think it’s worth investing in or not. As in the end it’s your money not some random guys site. Most of which are run by ambitious tweens
Yes that is a good option but some ico reviews are true i usually only check reviews on popular sites, and experts can give advice can leave a comment about the project too which can also help new investors.
I agree. Finally they are putting their thoughts, review as per their own analysis. Everyone's thinking are different. So generally I am ignoring reviews/rating sites.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:26:58 AM

I agree. Finally they are putting their thoughts, review as per their own analysis. Everyone's thinking are different. So generally I am ignoring reviews/rating sites.
You should mostly judge a project by your own analysis on it and by checking every detail about it. A smart investor will always take an overall review of the project and get to know the aim, the team behind it and many more factors in consideration before investing in it. There are many paid review systems working out on the ICO review platform which everyone should avoid to avoid losses.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:21:37 AM

I don't usually invest in a project based on what the rating reads on all this rating sites, i believe most of them are not sincere in their judgment and just review to get members.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:37:57 AM

Well you need to have the app to get a taxi in the first place so I presume they offer you the option to watch some adverts during your journey, you will be paid TCHN tokens for watching the ads and you will be able to use the TCHN tokens to pay for future trips or withdraw to your wallet!

They already have users and drivers that they rolled out the pilot program to, the only thing for me is they need to attract a lot of drivers for this to take off, and that doesn't happen overnight!

Aha, so there will be app like what we have now for uber. We can book a cab using that app and will have option to pay using Tachain token.
But, I agree that they need to do lot of marketing and need to attract more and more cabs to use this platform.

Guys, I have one doubt here. If I book cab using Tachain app and want to earn some token by watching ads, where these ads will play? On my mobile itself?

You would watch the ad on the app on your phone whilst riding in the taxi, I don’t think you will need to watch the ads for the entirety of your journey. You do not need to watch the ads but it helps the ecosystem and it pays for your taxi trip so why not!? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This will be great. But hopefully they will be giving enough tokens which will cover my internet charges as well and give some additional profit Wink

It is great indeed, what makes this project good is because of the tokens that will be given after watching the advertisement which gives us profit. I am looking forward for  other information and updates of this project.

I think you should come over to the telegram group and take a look at the website and Whitepaper for more information about the project

yeah, they are very active on the telegram channel each time i ask a question i always get an instant response.

There is no much activity on the telegram channel which gives the moderators freedom to reply to reasonable comments and questions.

The main reason in most of the people join the telegram channel for airdrops and sometimes start posting spam messages instead of involving in meaningful discussion.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:41:54 AM

I do agree with you on that, i don't think is wise for anyone to invest in any project without conducting a research, most of this review sites are just in for the money, nothing more, i see them everyday, seeking for attention in different project telegram groups, only a tiny fraction of them can be considered valuable but at the end, just do your personal research  
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:44:00 AM

I respect your decision sir, but as what you said above that we have different ideas you are right and I believe the reviews or rating will only serve as our guide and it helps to think what's best to do. The last word will still on us. We can totally say what the stand of the project. The important in here is knowledge and understanding.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:08:24 AM

I don't usually invest in a project based on what the rating reads on all this rating sites, i believe most of them are not sincere in their judgment and just review to get members.

They are focusing on getting more projects listed rather than actually give value to investors with their sincere ratings. The money is all that matter for them right??
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:10:04 AM

Very user-friendly interface with the platform, good promising technologies great future, good referral program, bounty project, as well as perspective development of the platform. Everything is clear and simple. For any questions, support is answered within 5 minutes in the group in a telegram and all this is the guarantee of a good project.

I like how it is user orientated but it also gives taxi drivers a great new opportunity, we all know the problem with Uber’s self employed (but more like employed) contracts and maybe Tachain could turn some of Uber’s drivers heads and they could make the switch over to Tachain!

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:19:29 AM

I do agree with you on that, i don't think is wise for anyone to invest in any project without conducting a research, most of this review sites are just in for the money, nothing more, i see them everyday, seeking for attention in different project telegram groups, only a tiny fraction of them can be considered valuable but at the end, just do your personal research  

I agree with you, it is better to do research by our own in order not to blame someone with our decisions. Deciding to invest is very crucial part to do because it talks about money and we all know that it is risky to invest in crypto world but as what I see in this project, it has potential to grow and be one on the top list because of the positive feedback heard. Hope the team will workhard and be active more to gain more trust to people.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:27:11 AM

I agree with you, it is better to do research by our own in order not to blame someone with our decisions. Deciding to invest is very crucial part to do because it talks about money and we all know that it is risky to invest in crypto world but as what I see in this project, it has potential to grow and be one on the top list because of the positive feedback heard. Hope the team will workhard and be active more to gain more trust to people.

I agree with you guys. It's our money and we should invest it based on own research. Rating site do help in understanding the points but there conclusion should not be considered for investment
Limotine

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:32:53 AM

Greetings DEVs.
Wish you find fairly resources to develop your plan.
Advisable design, engaging vision, impeccable job.
tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

I agree with you guys. It's our money and we should invest it based on own research. Rating site do help in understanding the points but there conclusion should not be considered for investment

With any investment it can be risky and that's the chance we all take. i've seen projects with great reviews that have absolutely tanked. part and parcel with this game.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:18:25 AM

I agree and I always do my own research (DYOR FTW) however... a lot of people do not have the time to do this and they use popular ICO review sites like ICO Bench, Track ICO and ICO Rating as a bench mark. A lot of youtubers use this information to help shill projects and a lot of newbies use it because they think these websites are gospel.

Lets be honest we know these ratings are full of spiel and the top ratings are normally paid for, so yes to an experienced crypto investor these websites mean nothing, but to a lot of people its actually an indicator of whether they should invest or not. That's why projects absolutely LOVE to promote high scores on their websites because this entices people and when they see a 5/5 or 10/10 it makes them think "ooh this project is the bees knees" and it helps persuade investors to buy in.

dangtotes

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

The project has unique and practical ideas, the strength of the expert team and the mentors, Tachain can be one of the unexpected factors in 2018 with great potential.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:00:58 AM

I agree and I always do my own research (DYOR FTW) however... a lot of people do not have the time to do this and they use popular ICO review sites like ICO Bench, Track ICO and ICO Rating as a bench mark. A lot of youtubers use this information to help shill projects and a lot of newbies use it because they think these websites are gospel.

Lets be honest we know these ratings are full of spiel and the top ratings are normally paid for, so yes to an experienced crypto investor these websites mean nothing, but to a lot of people its actually an indicator of whether they should invest or not. That's why projects absolutely LOVE to promote high scores on their websites because this entices people and when they see a 5/5 or 10/10 it makes them think "ooh this project is the bees knees" and it helps persuade investors to buy in.

Good points Cryptossi!
But even though we don't have time to do research about all projects, we should at least check few basic points like,
Unique concept, team's experience, roadmap, resources available to implement the project, number of tokens, private and pre-sales response.
Tatyana lushchik

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:47:35 AM

"Tachain is all about entertainment and transportation synergy onchain" Tachain Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users. The functionality of the application will widen together with the growth of Tachain as to its roadmap. Available soon in leading app marketplaces. Join the revolutionary ecosystem. Each purchase of tokens comes with a bonus — and a lifetime premium quality service.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:57:48 AM

"Tachain is all about entertainment and transportation synergy onchain" Tachain Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users. The functionality of the application will widen together with the growth of Tachain as to its roadmap. Available soon in leading app marketplaces. Join the revolutionary ecosystem. Each purchase of tokens comes with a bonus — and a lifetime premium quality service.

I am waiting for the Tachain app for taxi services. I am curious, how it will work and how I can earn the token by watching ads.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:13:46 PM

Well you need to have the app to get a taxi in the first place so I presume they offer you the option to watch some adverts during your journey, you will be paid TCHN tokens for watching the ads and you will be able to use the TCHN tokens to pay for future trips or withdraw to your wallet!

They already have users and drivers that they rolled out the pilot program to, the only thing for me is they need to attract a lot of drivers for this to take off, and that doesn't happen overnight!

Aha, so there will be app like what we have now for uber. We can book a cab using that app and will have option to pay using Tachain token.
But, I agree that they need to do lot of marketing and need to attract more and more cabs to use this platform.

Guys, I have one doubt here. If I book cab using Tachain app and want to earn some token by watching ads, where these ads will play? On my mobile itself?

You would watch the ad on the app on your phone whilst riding in the taxi, I don’t think you will need to watch the ads for the entirety of your journey. You do not need to watch the ads but it helps the ecosystem and it pays for your taxi trip so why not!? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This will be great. But hopefully they will be giving enough tokens which will cover my internet charges as well and give some additional profit Wink

It is great indeed, what makes this project good is because of the tokens that will be given after watching the advertisement which gives us profit. I am looking forward for  other information and updates of this project.

I think the biggest challenge would be convince the riders to users to actually see the ads. Usually on route you are chatting or using the mobile for something else. I think they can have an overlay or something.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: