Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:17:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

Hi, fellows.
I've checked all the points of your plan and all is actually very useful!

Plans that are useful and have the potential for the future. Tachain is made in such a way that it can be accepted by many people, who should be promoted with confidence and varied in order to attract the public's attention.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:20:56 PM

How does a non blockchain passenger gets his ad watching reward from the tachain sustem? Seeing that the reward will be in tachain tokens.

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.

So only registered end users will get rewarded for watching ads. Is there a verification system that verifies If a user watched the ads or not.

Technically that should not be a problem it is quite easy based on my understanding. I think the trickiest part is getting the users' attention for the longest possible span.
Getting the users attention is the hard way. You should plan and prepare the tricky words that can interest them and also you must find a suitable title.
I guess that depends on the ads, it wouldn't be that hard as the only things you could do in the taxi are looking at the screen where the ads show and learn something new or just look out the window.

Why are there only two things you can do in taxi? I usually stare at my smartphone screen reading a book, Telegram feed, or watching movies.

It depends on the ads. The trend is personalized advertising and if Tachain will show only ads that fulfil my needs, I will watch them.

I still think so i mean how would you make the user see the ad instead of doing other activities? I think the token incentive is one way but is it?

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:31:44 PM

How does a non blockchain passenger gets his ad watching reward from the tachain sustem? Seeing that the reward will be in tachain tokens.

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.

So only registered end users will get rewarded for watching ads. Is there a verification system that verifies If a user watched the ads or not.

Technically that should not be a problem it is quite easy based on my understanding. I think the trickiest part is getting the users' attention for the longest possible span.
Getting the users attention is the hard way. You should plan and prepare the tricky words that can interest them and also you must find a suitable title.
I guess that depends on the ads, it wouldn't be that hard as the only things you could do in the taxi are looking at the screen where the ads show and learn something new or just look out the window.

Why are there only two things you can do in taxi? I usually stare at my smartphone screen reading a book, Telegram feed, or watching movies.

It depends on the ads. The trend is personalized advertising and if Tachain will show only ads that fulfil my needs, I will watch them.

I still think so i mean how would you make the user see the ad instead of doing other activities? I think the token incentive is one way but is it?

I think they should give user opportunity to select their preference for ads. This way it can be a bit interesting. They should keep bonus rewards for frequent traveller/app users.
globalfromasia

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:32:43 PM

Hello Tachain founders,

We want to help you with your ICO. If you are interested contact us at evan.ezquer@shadstone.com so we can talk more or visit our website at https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/crypto-assets/ico/

Thank you!
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:56:24 PM

Yes, there will be few people who would be watching ads to earn rewards and few will only watch the ads when they see something interesting.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:02:06 PM

Hello Tachain founders,

We want to help you with your ICO. If you are interested contact us at evan.ezquer@shadstone.com so we can talk more or visit our website at https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/crypto-assets/ico/

Thank you!
What about this? This review/rating website? I guess you should contact to admin on their telegram channel. That would be helpful for you.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:35:30 PM

Hi, fellows.

Plans that are useful and have the potential for the future. Tachain is made in such a way that it can be accepted by many people, who should be promoted with confidence and varied in order to attract the public's attention.
Actually you have a point mate. This project offers services for the convenience of all the users. Another thing the project is now beginning to gain supporters and investors in small period of time, because many are thinking that the project it self is worth to invest.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

In just 2 days pre ICO will start with 35% bonus. But they completed or not their KYC verification? Can they post any details about that?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

I expect this plan matchs a great profit!
Aesthetic design, unblemished project, very nice design.

Hopefully it will provide investors with a good return, but it all depends on how good a job the Tachain developers do on the app and how many users/drivers they can get signed up to the system.
Exactly, I am sure it will something different they are doing. It will be really exciting app. I hope they will start in my country also.

Same I really hope they operate in the UK as well. They mention in Tachain whitepaper that geographical expansion is one of their main aims and I think this will be a highly-sought after service if they get everything right.

ibininja

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:00:39 PM

In just 2 days pre ICO will start with 35% bonus. But they completed or not their KYC verification? Can they post any details about that?

I am not sure but which KYC are point to? the pre-ico sale that is to start in 2 days? I don't think they have pre-kyced participants or am I missing something here?

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

Great project have a good team and so many good concept and i think this project will be succesfully at the future.
Yeah. The team members and developers are awesome. Hopefully they can formulate some unique features for additional in this project so they could make one step ahead with their competitors.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:42:16 PM

Hopefully it will provide investors with a good return, but it all depends on how good a job the Tachain developers do on the app and how many users/drivers they can get signed up to the system.
Exactly, I am sure it will something different they are doing. It will be really exciting app. I hope they will start in my country also.

Same I really hope they operate in the UK as well. They mention in Tachain whitepaper that geographical expansion is one of their main aims and I think this will be a highly-sought after service if they get everything right.

I'm sure they will expand into other countries if the project works as they would like it to. Once the basics are there, it is no longer difficult in other countries. All you have to do is agree with the big taxi companies
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:44:29 PM

Indeed. But, I think they would be completing their mission first on their country before expanding their company into foreigner.
This idea is nice but I hope the project team developers will also consider the project to launch other countries and not only there country origin. Well is the one you mentioned that the project will start the project implementation in their country that is there decision.
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:08:56 PM

Great project have a good team and so many good concept and i think this project will be succesfully at the future.
Why do most of the team members (including the CEO) have no links to the linkedin profile? How can I find out more about them? The detailed information about the team is very important when investing in the project.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:31:42 PM

I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.
Thanks for the sharing. As pet their article they will start to ads in taxi and passenger will get rewards by just watching adds. This is really incredible.

It is a good chance to earn some tokens just for the sake of watching some advertisements, I can't wait for the release
Very interesting project. Earning while watching is pretty cool. Advertisements are sometimes destruction this time its a source of rewards and very nice to experience the earning while watching idea. Good and generous rewards awaits to those who have patience in watching vedios specialy advertisements.

No one would have thought of unblocking the Ads service before now lol like no one expected to get paid by merely viewing advertisements, thanks to the blockchain today

i guess it will depend on the quality of the adverts that they are serving as well as the length and relevance to me.  For example im not going to watch a 5 minute long advert on hair straightners, but id watch a 5 minute advert on beer.

Grin Grin Neither will i.... Is Tachain going to allow users to choose the kind of ads to wish to view? I know it will be asking too much but i think if this is implemented is going to be a very attractive side to the project already

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:52:55 PM

I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.
Thanks for the sharing. As pet their article they will start to ads in taxi and passenger will get rewards by just watching adds. This is really incredible.

It is a good chance to earn some tokens just for the sake of watching some advertisements, I can't wait for the release
Very interesting project. Earning while watching is pretty cool. Advertisements are sometimes destruction this time its a source of rewards and very nice to experience the earning while watching idea. Good and generous rewards awaits to those who have patience in watching vedios specialy advertisements.

No one would have thought of unblocking the Ads service before now lol like no one expected to get paid by merely viewing advertisements, thanks to the blockchain today

i guess it will depend on the quality of the adverts that they are serving as well as the length and relevance to me.  For example im not going to watch a 5 minute long advert on hair straightners, but id watch a 5 minute advert on beer.

Grin Grin Neither will i.... Is Tachain going to allow users to choose the kind of ads to wish to view? I know it will be asking too much but i think if this is implemented is going to be a very attractive side to the project already

Yeah..  The ads you are going to watch should be your choice and not the choice of the system. If you wish to watch ads or not should be your business.
Zeque02

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:33:39 PM

I don't think so that it is hard to get the attention of people as long the foundation is good,  the project is good or usable. Many will get attracted in it. That is why it is very important that the team to continue think for more updates and strategy to make it more attractive and usable such as advertisement, promos, sale and giving reward.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dorabuckest

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:40:55 PM

A good plan for this, but I think it needs to be for a long time so that all the people who are in transportation can understand the problem of ICO because not all know about it.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:59:41 PM

Hi, fellows.

The platform looks too innovative and such plans will not be easy to translate into reality.  Proceeding from this, I want to wish the team success in finding the right people for the implementation of the plan, they need real professionals.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:20:36 PM

I like this project mostly because it’s something much different than what I’ve seen attempted in the past mostly because it’s an actual well thought out plan with a real goal so many projects miss the fact they need a real problem to solve or improve

yeah, some projects are existing simply because the founder thinks he should create something not solve a problem. but this is really solving a real business problem

That's why its necessary to go through roadmap and ascertain what a project is all about before investing, most team just wake up one morning and come up with something that they've fantasized about, something with no real life application but i'm glad to see that investors are now wise, they no longer invest incessantly like it was the norm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: