Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:44:14 PM

How does a non blockchain passenger gets his ad watching reward from the tachain sustem? Seeing that the reward will be in tachain tokens.

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.

So only registered end users will get rewarded for watching ads. Is there a verification system that verifies If a user watched the ads or not.

Technically that should not be a problem it is quite easy based on my understanding. I think the trickiest part is getting the users' attention for the longest possible span.
Getting the users attention is the hard way. You should plan and prepare the tricky words that can interest them and also you must find a suitable title.

I don't think so that it is hard to get the attention of people as long the foundation is good,  the project is good or usable. Many will get attracted in it. That is why it is very important that the team to continue think for more updates and strategy to make it more attractive and usable such as advertisement, promos, sale and giving reward.
Of course with the release of the apps in a small amount of time will attract a lot more investors, but i agree right know they could also use those strategies to make people invest more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:25:11 PM

I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.
Thanks for the sharing. As pet their article they will start to ads in taxi and passenger will get rewards by just watching adds. This is really incredible.

It is a good chance to earn some tokens just for the sake of watching some advertisements, I can't wait for the release
Very interesting project. Earning while watching is pretty cool. Advertisements are sometimes destruction this time its a source of rewards and very nice to experience the earning while watching idea. Good and generous rewards awaits to those who have patience in watching vedios specialy advertisements.
Such earnings perfectly will be suitable for people who have nothing to be engaged or if they for any reason aren't employed. And such activity will be able closer to acquaint these people with cryptocurrencies.
Well this a perfect jobs for moms and youngsters that is at home all the time. They have a lot of time to engage in watching advertisements and earning at the same time. Also effective and helpful to our disabled friends they can work all they watching vedio and they will be paid.

I do not think that we earn so much so that we can live on it
It will be a small pocket money. The only thing that might provide for greater profit, would be an increase in the token price

Indeed it will be only a small amount of money, but up to now you get nothing for watching those ads, so everyone will profit from Tachain.
Tachain is way different from other projects, they given us an opportunity to make money just by watching ads. Tachain is really an incredible one. Looking forward to them implementing all their ideas.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:56:12 PM

Did I miss an Airdrop or a new Bounty campaign? There are so many new members in this thread who do not give the impression of their postings as if they know what Tachain is all about
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:11:57 PM

I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.
Thanks for the sharing. As pet their article they will start to ads in taxi and passenger will get rewards by just watching adds. This is really incredible.

It is a good chance to earn some tokens just for the sake of watching some advertisements, I can't wait for the release
Very interesting project. Earning while watching is pretty cool. Advertisements are sometimes destruction this time its a source of rewards and very nice to experience the earning while watching idea. Good and generous rewards awaits to those who have patience in watching vedios specialy advertisements.

No one would have thought of unblocking the Ads service before now lol like no one expected to get paid by merely viewing advertisements, thanks to the blockchain today

i guess it will depend on the quality of the adverts that they are serving as well as the length and relevance to me.  For example im not going to watch a 5 minute long advert on hair straightners, but id watch a 5 minute advert on beer.

Grin Grin Neither will i.... Is Tachain going to allow users to choose the kind of ads to wish to view? I know it will be asking too much but i think if this is implemented is going to be a very attractive side to the project already

Yeah..  The ads you are going to watch should be your choice and not the choice of the system. If you wish to watch ads or not should be your business.

That solves a whole lot and I think by this investors confidence will heighten a whole lot... Token sales for this project should go smoothly I suppose even with the turbulence we are witnessing currently in the market

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:29:05 PM

Did I miss an Airdrop or a new Bounty campaign? There are so many new members in this thread who do not give the impression of their postings as if they know what Tachain is all about
lol, everyone wants to make sense of the project I believe the newcomers will also want to get more token so that means more engagement

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:36:55 PM

How does a non blockchain passenger gets his ad watching reward from the tachain sustem? Seeing that the reward will be in tachain tokens.

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.

So only registered end users will get rewarded for watching ads. Is there a verification system that verifies If a user watched the ads or not.

Technically that should not be a problem it is quite easy based on my understanding. I think the trickiest part is getting the users' attention for the longest possible span.
Getting the users attention is the hard way. You should plan and prepare the tricky words that can interest them and also you must find a suitable title.
I guess that depends on the ads, it wouldn't be that hard as the only things you could do in the taxi are looking at the screen where the ads show and learn something new or just look out the window.

Why are there only two things you can do in taxi? I usually stare at my smartphone screen reading a book, Telegram feed, or watching movies.

It depends on the ads. The trend is personalized advertising and if Tachain will show only ads that fulfil my needs, I will watch them.
As for me, I really do not like low-quality and obtrusive advertising.  Therefore, the developer should seriously think about such integration, which would be able to please such people.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:42:54 PM

No one would have thought of unblocking the Ads service before now lol like no one expected to get paid by merely viewing advertisements, thanks to the blockchain today

i guess it will depend on the quality of the adverts that they are serving as well as the length and relevance to me.  For example im not going to watch a 5 minute long advert on hair straightners, but id watch a 5 minute advert on beer.

Grin Grin Neither will i.... Is Tachain going to allow users to choose the kind of ads to wish to view? I know it will be asking too much but i think if this is implemented is going to be a very attractive side to the project already

Yeah..  The ads you are going to watch should be your choice and not the choice of the system. If you wish to watch ads or not should be your business.

That solves a whole lot and I think by this investors confidence will heighten a whole lot... Token sales for this project should go smoothly I suppose even with the turbulence we are witnessing currently in the market

Wondering how far they will reach the milestones here. This is pretty interesting platform. I hope what you earn is not that cheap as compared to what the advertisers paying to the system. Time is really changing. Whatever we do in the internet right now, should be earning something.  Wink
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:11:34 PM

I guess that depends on the ads, it wouldn't be that hard as the only things you could do in the taxi are looking at the screen where the ads show and learn something new or just look out the window.

Why are there only two things you can do in taxi? I usually stare at my smartphone screen reading a book, Telegram feed, or watching movies.

It depends on the ads. The trend is personalized advertising and if Tachain will show only ads that fulfil my needs, I will watch them.
As for me, I really do not like low-quality and obtrusive advertising.  Therefore, the developer should seriously think about such integration, which would be able to please such people.

Exactly, it should easily catch the attention of the users or the passengers and at the same time the taxi driver, the developer should consider its market and marketplace, its quality and usefulness to the end users, and the advertisement can give big impact to the viewers in general.  Ive read an article that they project will be deploy in the Philippines this coming October, I haven't seen any active or ongoing advertisements existing in the marketplace? Pls guide us and enlighten us.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:37:19 PM

lol, everyone wants to make sense of the project I believe the newcomers will also want to get more token so that means more engagement

Maybe this is airdrop participants. I hope the newcomers at least read the basic info about Tachain and gather their own opinion on its ideas.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:50:59 PM

I think it's a very nice project.
Extraordinary website, arguable results!  Good luck devs!

The projects is good from the look of things and their recent activities. And it also got lots of talking points like the website design and some other features listed on whitepaper
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:54:08 PM

Maybe this is airdrop participants. I hope the newcomers at least read the basic info about Tachain and gather their own opinion on its ideas.

Lol new people is good not sure of the reason it could also be because they got an article or got mentioned in a persons blog and stuff like that is a possibility who knows
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:54:29 PM

I expect this plan matchs a great profit!
Aesthetic design, unblemished project, very nice design.

Hopefully it will provide investors with a good return, but it all depends on how good a job the Tachain developers do on the app and how many users/drivers they can get signed up to the system.
Exactly, I am sure it will something different they are doing. It will be really exciting app. I hope they will start in my country also.
Indeed. But, I think they would be completing their mission first on their country before expanding their company into foreigner.
This idea is nice but I hope the project team developers will also consider the project to launch other countries and not only there country origin. Well is the one you mentioned that the project will start the project implementation in their country that is there decision.

Your right bud, they should have to be broad with their respective actions and objectives to be able to acquire numerous supporters in the crypto community. Hopefully they will have a successful project in the future.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:54:51 PM

That should be the only one to go on for, because the team wants to develop the project into progressive one because the team has the capacity to shoulder the needs of the platform. Their are ads that is very helpful to the community.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:58:59 PM

I don't think so that it is hard to get the attention of people as long the foundation is good,  the project is good or usable. Many will get attracted in it. That is why it is very important that the team to continue think for more updates and strategy to make it more attractive and usable such as advertisement, promos, sale and giving reward.

To catch the attention of the people is very useful because it will depends on the set platform that the people will give it to the investors. The investors are very knowledgeable of the project.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:03:47 AM

So will KYC only be for those who contribute above 100 ETH or in the future all should perform this verification of the data? If you use the ad platform, will you be charged per click or a flat rate?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:31:15 AM

So will KYC only be for those who contribute above 100 ETH or in the future all should perform this verification of the data? If you use the ad platform, will you be charged per click or a flat rate?
Yes, indeed. Those participants who have invested below 100 ETH was not asked about KYC even if you do invest 99,99999 ETH.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:35:09 AM

Hi, fellows.
I've checked all the points of your plan and all is actually very useful!
Well, yes. They are actually awesome with their kind of plan and this project have so many opportunities to achieve their success.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:57:12 AM

this project has a very good purpose and service for users of this system
I'm glad they can guarantee ad security in blockchain

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:28:55 AM

Yes, people should be able to select the categories/type of ads they are interested in. In this way it will be win win situation.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:33:02 AM

Yes, indeed. Those participants who have invested below 100 ETH was not asked about KYC even if you do invest 99,99999 ETH.

I don't know if KYC is needed only for investment above 100 ETH, but if it's true then they have kept very High limit for KYC requirement. This way almost 70% investors don't have to go through KYC process.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: