Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:14:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

Tachain is another blockchain platform who seems to amaze people through their concept. Anyone can travel through their token exchange.but is it exceptable to all or you are managing partners of travelling companies
Yes, Tachain should have partnered with some big companies which are in the travel industry to provide this type of services. They need to make their tokens more acceptable in most of the ways they can for traveling. I hope they have some future plans on it.
Hopefully the team will entertain about partnership with big companies because this will help them to have a good place and start in crypto market. Partnership will eventually give them a chance to grow and enhance the features of the project for the betterment and fruitful results.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:31:42 PM

Nice project that offering for the users about revolution of travelling and advertising which combined with blockchain technology. With the great concept of project, i hope team and developer can plan the good strategy to sell their tokens and reach the hard cap $10m. There are so many times for team and developer to promote this project because ICO will be ended at October 2018.

The hardcap is not that high and I think Tachain will achieve this, the token sale starts in just over 1 day's time and I'm excited to see how the first few days go! I hope they have a high total at the end of their first week!

tevez_86

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:42:19 PM

Nice project that offering for the users about revolution of travelling and advertising which combined with blockchain technology. With the great concept of project, i hope team and developer can plan the good strategy to sell their tokens and reach the hard cap $10m. There are so many times for team and developer to promote this project because ICO will be ended at October 2018.

The hardcap is not that high and I think Tachain will achieve this, the token sale starts in just over 1 day's time and I'm excited to see how the first few days go! I hope they have a high total at the end of their first week!

we can only hope that they achieve hardcap early on so that they can push on with the project ad it has so much potential.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

I like the concept of this project it will be interesting to see how they came partners in the industry and get people to join the project and take part in a project like this will need a lot of partners to expand out it’s reqch I like the concept of this project will be interesting to see how they raise the number of partners in the industry and get people to join the project and take part in a project a project like this will need a lot of partners for expand out at three  

Same here bud, it is very interesting to see this project in the crypto community in the future. The project itself is very appealing to the community eventhough there are a lot of competitive project in the market. Hopefully this project will continue to develop and maintain its firm foundation in the process of captivating the demand of the community.

Yep I’m really hoping this is one of my longterm holds that will net me a big return theirs a lot of potential in the field and the developers seem to have a pretty good plan of attack to secure their place in the market

I think this will be one for a longer hold as they build up their network and grow. This isnt going to a be a quick dump, think how the likes of Uber etc integrated into the transportation sector, it takes some time but word does eventually work its way around

Yea, its definitely going to be a good thing to hold as the more that the transportation niche gets to know more about and appreciate it, the higher the value will keep increasing, lets also not forget that the advertising niche is one of the biggest industry and advertisers are always looking for ways to improve the quality and accessibility of their various products and services

Taxi business is evergreen, and its still growing. Look at the market cap of Uber. This tells me Tachain have very good future.

I do not know if Uber is such a good match. they make billions of losses every year. I wonder how they can survive that long.
Tachain will hopefully do better

Tachain will do better because they will get revenues from advertisement also. I have not checked all pages of whitepaper till now, so don't known their detailed plan. I am checking  whitepaper whenever I have time.

So I assume that the companies will pay TaChain to have their adverts features on the mobile app platform, then tachain rewards the users in their token to pay them for watching said adverts.

That's the plan they have.. I wonder who will benefit more from this plan. The users,  the taxi or tachain. Because it looks like everyone will be earning from this project.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:52:44 PM

What currencies they are accepting to take a part in tachain ICO? And what is the token distribution process, after invested in their ICO? I mean can we get tokens immediately in our wallet or it will take some time?
Megalucker1

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:56:33 PM

I like the concept of this project it will be interesting to see how they came partners in the industry and get people to join the project and take part in a project like this will need a lot of partners to expand out it’s reqch I like the concept of this project will be interesting to see how they raise the number of partners in the industry and get people to join the project and take part in a project a project like this will need a lot of partners for expand out at three  

Same here bud, it is very interesting to see this project in the crypto community in the future. The project itself is very appealing to the community eventhough there are a lot of competitive project in the market. Hopefully this project will continue to develop and maintain its firm foundation in the process of captivating the demand of the community.

Yep I’m really hoping this is one of my longterm holds that will net me a big return theirs a lot of potential in the field and the developers seem to have a pretty good plan of attack to secure their place in the market

I think this will be one for a longer hold as they build up their network and grow. This isnt going to a be a quick dump, think how the likes of Uber etc integrated into the transportation sector, it takes some time but word does eventually work its way around

I agree with you that infrastructure projects require time for their development. It's time to get used to the fact that immediately after entering the exchange, no tokens will no longer buy 5-10 times higher than the ICO price. This is wrong and only means that marketers made a mistake with the size of the soft capitalization at times. Such errors will be less...
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:28:03 PM

I agree with you that infrastructure projects require time for their development. It's time to get used to the fact that immediately after entering the exchange, no tokens will no longer buy 5-10 times higher than the ICO price. This is wrong and only means that marketers made a mistake with the size of the soft capitalization at times. Such errors will be less...

I don't think that is a case anymore. Many seem to have the wrong the idea about ICOs. Many have an idea and after investment they expect the project to start making money immediately after.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

I don't think that is a case anymore. Many seem to have the wrong the idea about ICOs. Many have an idea and after investment they expect the project to start making money immediately after.
Well, looks like you just wanted to make anyone scared about ICOs. Just don't worry about this project, im totally sure this project will make such worthy investment.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

Well, looks like you just wanted to make anyone scared about ICOs. Just don't worry about this project, im totally sure this project will make such worthy investment.
indeed. most of the icos are wanted to scam anyone with their development and marketing but yes this project is great.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:10:02 PM

indeed. most of the icos are wanted to scam anyone with their development and marketing but yes this project is great.
I don't think this Icos want to scam, they just wanted to fund their project so that the project can achieve their dream.
tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 03:13:05 PM

I don't think this Icos want to scam, they just wanted to fund their project so that the project can achieve their dream.

It's not always ICOS that are scams. but sometimes it's the people that are involved in the projects that become greedy and rather than use the investment for the project they end up using it for their own personal gain.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:31:52 PM

I know all people are know about that. But this is a just reminder that whitelisting will be ends in 2 days 5 hours. So anyone is still pending for that ten do it.
Really? I didn't think that the whitelisting will ends in 2 days 5 hours. I'm here to tell you that I willing to do the whitelisting now or never!
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:19:15 PM

I looked up their team on LinkedIn and they are all professionals and the project also has an MVP why would they scam us i think with the release of the IOS beta app people would believe more in this project.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:05:49 PM

I like your statement. But it would be more powerful if you give proper insights to what you say. It would be beneficial for new people who sees the project for first time.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:20:16 PM

I couldn't agree less on the fact that they indeed have a lot of time in their hands to ensure that they hit their various caps which makes it more noteworthy for a reformed and strategic marketing approach

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:36:39 PM

All these projects comes with ICO is a start-up project which needs time to reap complete benefit. People should understand that when going for investment.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
joeperry

Activity: 2114
Merit: 462

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:50:50 PM

I couldn't agree less on the fact that they indeed have a lot of time in their hands to ensure that they hit their various caps which makes it more noteworthy for a reformed and strategic marketing approach
I think this project will hit its hard cap as it has a high potential for it to grow and they are also developed in some unique concept. They are also trying to create a revolution in the way of travel payments use their tokens which make them the very innovative project of the future.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:58:39 PM

I think this project will hit its hard cap as it has a high potential for it to grow and they are also developed in some unique concept. They are also trying to create a revolution in the way of travel payments use their tokens which make them the very innovative project of the future.

This project has indeed a great potential, because of its unique idea. I would like to use the token for travel payments.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:12:36 PM

yeah, exactly.  The larger the network grows and the more companies that take them on and implement them into their taxis etc, the better it'll be for the network and holders as a whole.

Simply doesn't make sense to offload tokens quickly, it will take some time to get the system integrated into the sector and have a decent size of active users, only then would it be worth selling
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:09:59 PM

yeah, exactly.  The larger the network grows and the more companies that take them on and implement them into their taxis etc, the better it'll be for the network and holders as a whole.

Simply doesn't make sense to offload tokens quickly, it will take some time to get the system integrated into the sector and have a decent size of active users, only then would it be worth selling

Only bounty hunters are normally dumping Tokens, investors and people who done proper research are normally holding tokens to for good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: