Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:04:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92631 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:08:26 AM

They said they ran into some issues with the app development and the team never really went into specifics really which I guess is forgivable hehe

We will just have to wait and see then. Any idea if the iOS app is actually used in real life? I can't really see it or test it for that matter.
Either case I hope the team sheds light on the matter as I think it is taking longer than expected and I understand that the ICO is time consuming but would great to have a clarification.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 05:15:07 AM

They said they ran into some issues with the app development and the team never really went into specifics really which I guess is forgivable hehe

We will just have to wait and see then. Any idea if the iOS app is actually used in real life? I can't really see it or test it for that matter.
Either case I hope the team sheds light on the matter as I think it is taking longer than expected and I understand that the ICO is time consuming but would great to have a clarification.

There might be a chance that team don't want to spend much for now until ICO end successfully?  If they spend all money now,  it will be difficult to launch services on time?
DaveTeller1977

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:36:16 AM

Due to changing life circumstances, I need to sell about 300.000 TCHN that I have bought recently.
I am offering a 25% discount. Is it possible to sell the Tokens using EtherDelta or anything similar?

Thanks
Dave
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:06:01 AM

There might be a chance that team don't want to spend much for now until ICO end successfully?  If they spend all money now,  it will be difficult to launch services on time?

I think during the ICO, project development and the launch of the services in Manila has priority. The release of the Android app is not the main focus.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

I would be interested to know how much positive news can greatly affect the price of the coin? I noticed that for a long time the news is not very good effect on the value of coins

first, off not just any kind of news, it has to be from a very big source and it has to be directly related to big coin or big exchange. the whole cryptocurrency depends on people involvement and people can be affected by positive or negative information
Tachain has not yet gone on any exchange yet as the token sale is still ongoing. So creating positive news will have to be from them either by releasing a product or a strong partnership that can attract attention to the project.

Yes, so the price can't be affected by the news as it is at a set price during ICO. News would affect the level of investment into the ICO, for example; big partnership = more investments, delays in development/poor review = fewer investments.

you made it sound as though they have choice over the outcome, the nature of the partnership matters i.e. you can get partnership with a small company and expect to get same feedback as though it's a big company

Nope just explaining the effects of both scenarios, no one has control over big partnerships and they are practically impossible to obtain unless you have an absolute diamond of an idea. Also you're right effective partnerships with smaller companies can have the same or even bigger effect on the popularity of a project. It's all about finding the best fit with a relevant company that will take a project to the next level.

You're right and just like i stated sometime ago, you don't expect a partnership from top brands when a project is yet to be beneficial in any way, big brands coming into partnership means a lot, they either see you as a threat and hence want to buy you or partner with you in a synergistic way but the fact is, for such to happen, tachain needs to get it right
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:15:10 AM

I think during the ICO, project development and the launch of the services in Manila has priority. The release of the Android app is not the main focus.
Actually according to their roadmap i would focus more on the Android app as that is before the services launch, a lot of people are waiting a lot time.
CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 12:25:13 PM

I always kind of hated the projects they waits whole ICO periods to start some work!
And TaChain really impressed me with their Development!
A investors finds interests to invest just from some ongoing progress and TaChain is quite good at that!   
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:28:40 PM

I think most of us are android users here that's why we don't know anyone who tried using the iOS app for tachain project. But still waiting for some of their update about the app.

At your service
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 12:32:41 PM

I was expecting announcement regarding Android based app from tachain team.  It's October now and Android users are waiting for Tachain app.

Yeah, I can't really wait for it specially they will going to launch here first in our country. I really want to try their services and how good watching ads in exchange of Tachain tokens too.

Lots of silence (unless I missed the update) has been going on about the Android version since the lunch of the IOS Version. Hope they still have us in mind though and are  it trying to leave us out?

they said we should expect the android application by november which is next month. I hope that they are not going to disappoint us this time. we have been waiting for long now.hope we don't wait further from november.

I have thought, the procedure to release apps for iOS are much stricter than for the Play Store. Why it take so much time to release the app for Android? I hope they will release the App in November.

Not clear but I am guessing it has to do with their business decision than technical. I mean technically you can just go Ionic or Native and have a cross platform app. That is why I am saying it is most probably a business decision not a technical one.

Hmmm I see your point but even at that it's taking way too long, whether business or technical it should have been implemented before taking this long

I don't think there was any reason behind the long delay though. There was no explanation so we don't know. I think it has to do with the development of the application. Never knew IOS apps where easier to develop than android.

May be the team is waiting for iOS based app feedback and they don't want to repeat the same issues with Android version?  I ma just guessing here Wink

Lol. I don't think so. If that is the case though. They would have to wait for a long period of time as there are barely any reviews from the IOS app users.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:16:01 PM

Is it just me or there is an account spamming most ICO pages with an ad?

Anyways did anyone got the chance to speak with the team about the android application and the amount raised so far?

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:54:35 PM

Is it just me or there is an account spamming most ICO pages with an ad?

Anyways did anyone got the chance to speak with the team about the android application and the amount raised so far?

Some people already asked same question these last few days and the team responding that they will really going to release it soon. And I think about the ICO, They raised really good.

At your service
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:31:15 PM

I think it would be better if they at least come clean with some level of specificity as regarding the app development issues. Its very important to the community

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:40:47 PM

I see on the Tachain homepage that there is still 50% pre-sale bonus. Can that be correct? Where would be the advantage for private sale investors, who carry the most risk?
CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 05:07:49 PM

I see on the Tachain homepage that there is still 50% pre-sale bonus. Can that be correct? Where would be the advantage for private sale investors, who carry the most risk?
they seems to have less interest in updating their content of their Website!
which is really a bad side from them!
i think their homepage should be updated with all updates and progress and also how many token sold!
Zombie259

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:38:28 PM

Actually according to their roadmap i would focus more on the Android app as that is before the services launch, a lot of people are waiting a lot time.

I don't think so. Because you can't use the APP properly anyway, because you have to be either in the US or in the Philippines. for access to the APP. Therefore the launch of the project with Taxis in Manila is more important, just my 2 cents.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 05:53:04 PM

If this is the case I think it's understandable that the delay have happened
With further communication we should know what's the next stage of the project at this point or anyone have any idea?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:14:16 PM

I always kind of hated the projects they waits whole ICO periods to start some work!
And TaChain really impressed me with their Development!
A investors finds interests to invest just from some ongoing progress and TaChain is quite good at that!   

The norm has been like this, wait for the ICO to finish then start implementation but that's not the case at the moment, nowadays brands need to be proactive because of the stiff competition and condition of the crypto market that has set in, they have to be creative for them to attract the community to come in and invest, if not, they will go nowhere
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:20:19 PM

I think most of us are android users here that's why we don't know anyone who tried using the iOS app for tachain project. But still waiting for some of their update about the app.

Most people visiting this thread or actively involved in here are android users. Some might be using IOS though... But we still waiting for any user to give a feed back though.
nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:43:41 PM

they seems to have less interest in updating their content of their Website!
which is really a bad side from them!
i think their homepage should be updated with all updates and progress and also how many token sold!
I agree it has been a long time since they have updated their site, i think it is necessary to do it because this way it will look more updated then it is now which is bad for people who notice it.
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 06:49:26 PM

A 50% bonus on purchase. I saw that too. That’s really generous of the team. Investors now got the option to get on this bonus offer. I don’t think it would ever be this better

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: