Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:00:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92631 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

Good news for Tachain user's, finally tachain released their app for iOS devices. Check below tweet:

https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1052545132644327424?s=19

iOS app link:
https://itunes.apple.com/lv/app/transportal/id1408668206?mt=8

Yay! iOS users are lucky because they can try it now.  I hope the android version application will going to be ready too soon because most of us here are android users.

yeah, hoping so but what exactly is their reason for not developing android version as well as the IOS app don't they know android has a very large user base

I thought the iOS app came out ages ago? Or have they released an updated version? I will have to check it out and see if there has been any changes to check if I can get past the Tachain sign up page.

I'm confused as well, i was waiting to hear something from the team perhaps on the launch of the android version because the iOS has been released before now, it may be an update, i would have check that out but i'm not an iOS user but i checked the tweet and that has nothing to do with their iOS app launch, it's just a tweet

Funny, I got all excited without checking the tweet. It turns out to be a kind appreciation / marketing from the team to announce that the app is on Apple app store.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:41:15 PM

Good news for Tachain user's, finally tachain released their app for iOS devices. Check below tweet:

iOS app link:

Yay! iOS users are lucky because they can try it now.  I hope the android version application will going to be ready too soon because most of us here are android users.

yeah, hoping so but what exactly is their reason for not developing android version as well as the IOS app don't they know android has a very large user base
That's really great news. As per this tweet looks like they will announce something about android version. Let's keep follow their social medias so we will receive updates soon about android version.

I do follow their social media and i see their tweets too. I am not too excited about the Android app anymore as they said it will be out in November.

Finally,  the long wait is over and now Android users also can try Tachain app. Tachain team have not provided weekly update but now we know they were consistently working on developing platform.

i personally don't like the fact that the team did not release android version earlier on but i think it is still wonderful knowing that it gonna be available by november

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:57:53 PM

I hope they release android if for no other reason that people can stop asking when the android version is coming out i swear in the telegram thats all people ask for the last month, i mean i get they all want the app but they also dont want a bug ridden app that crashes
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:42:34 PM

I hope they release android if for no other reason that people can stop asking when the android version is coming out i swear in the telegram thats all people ask for the last month, i mean i get they all want the app but they also dont want a bug ridden app that crashes

This shouldn’t be a problem. The iOS release was a test, to see how it functions. Once ICO is done then full app release and Android won’t be much of an issue.
The team has received a lost of interest. Hope we continue to see this coming.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:36:33 PM

I kind of figured that was sort of what it was I mean they don’t need to rush as the ico isn’t even over so they’re already pretty far ahead of most of the other projects in a niche I really think has so much potential
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:44:23 PM

I kind of figured that was sort of what it was I mean they don’t need to rush as the ico isn’t even over so they’re already pretty far ahead of most of the other projects in a niche I really think has so much potential

yeah, but that is not a yardstick for not improving their existing level of development. they might have obviously gone far they still need to keep up with changes

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:56:15 AM

This shouldn’t be a problem. The iOS release was a test, to see how it functions. Once ICO is done then full app release and Android won’t be much of an issue.

I honestly would disagree with that thought. I think it is crucial that the team delivers. It reflects the capability of the team and their dedication. If delays keep happening it is not really good for the team. I understand that once the ICO is over they can focus on the development but it is also important to have it out now.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:14:06 AM

iOS app link:

That's really great news. As per this tweet looks like they will announce something about android version. Let's keep follow their social medias so we will receive updates soon about android version.

I do follow their social media and i see their tweets too. I am not too excited about the Android app anymore as they said it will be out in November.

Finally,  the long wait is over and now Android users also can try Tachain app. Tachain team have not provided weekly update but now we know they were consistently working on developing platform.

Yeah, Few more days before the November and I think it will going to be a good month to tachain supporters and investors. I can't wait on some reviews from iOS users about the app.

I am still curious as to why they have not done a video review or tutorial about the IOS app and how to use the app. That should not be much to ask from them.

The team will certainly provide the explanation, and the trial will be carried out to have a lot of interest from investors. I am sure the team will continue to be creative for the success of this application.

Yeas, tutorial specially videos about this new app should be there. This will encourage people to test the app and also give idea how to use it.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:26:27 AM

i just read this in their whitepaper:

Exchange of TCHN tokens will be available for all the users of Tachain
ecosystem on our own TMARQ or on external exchanges.

So there will be a real Tachain Exchange, I understand that correctly?
Is the launch of the Exchange planned together with Tachain Flame device in Q4 2020 or before? or is the exchange part of Flame?

Interesting, I missed this information. It looks like they will be launching their own exchange. But I guess it will be only for Tachain tokens with some pair with USD, BTC, ETH?
TrackSir

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 05:12:00 AM

seems so many people interested in your project, good luck
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 05:12:40 AM

Is the launch of the Exchange planned together with Tachain Flame device in Q4 2020 or before? or is the exchange part of Flame?

Interesting, I missed this information. It looks like they will be launching their own exchange. But I guess it will be only for Tachain tokens with some pair with USD, BTC, ETH?

I guess so too. I don't believe that they will want to handle a full exchange but do something that will make it easier for users to convert their tokens easily.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:11:17 AM

Of course there will be no big exchange as we know it. But we will probably be able to exchange our TCHN for ETH and BTC. That's already very good.
DaveTeller1977

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:41:05 AM

Due to changing life circumstances, I need to sell about 300.000 TCHN that I have bought recently.
I am offering a 25% discount. Is it possible to sell the Tokens using EtherDelta or anything similar?

Thanks
Dave

Offer still stands... Trading via Escrow or EtherDelta. This is no scam. I am serious.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:42:05 AM

Of course there will be no big exchange as we know it. But we will probably be able to exchange our TCHN for ETH and BTC. That's already very good.
Yeah i agree maybe later they can add more currencies on their exchange, will the exchange also be available on mobile platform or not?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:56:35 AM

Hahahaha... Yea mehn! Cause people like me just can stop asking about it. I feel like we android users are been taken for granted in the game (on a light tone). We gat a lot to offer too you know.  Grin Grin
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:18:51 AM

iOS app link:

i personally don't like the fact that the team did not release android version earlier on but i think it is still wonderful knowing that it gonna be available by november

Yeah, For me they must really release the android version first because most of the people now are using android. They said it will be on November and I hope they can really release it at that date.

At your service
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:57:30 AM

iOS app link:

Yeah, For me they must really release the android version first because most of the people now are using android. They said it will be on November and I hope they can really release it at that date.

Did Tachain team confirmed this information that Android app will be launched in November?  Can someone share the link where this information is available?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:41:41 AM

I honestly would disagree with that thought. I think it is crucial that the team delivers. It reflects the capability of the team and their dedication. If delays keep happening it is not really good for the team. I understand that once the ICO is over they can focus on the development but it is also important to have it out now.

That's a fact, investors and potential partners are watching and it won't be a good thing if they keep seeing incessant delays or postponement, it's of paramount importance that they deliver, even if they can't deliver at the stipulated time but any postponement after that should be adhered to, such instills confidence in the hearts of investors and will drive up the community base
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 10:54:49 AM

The TAChain project is get a lot of interest from non crypto related project. Any one heard of these partnerships?
I didn't heard about any new partnership but if you visit on their twitter pages so you will find there some companies post are there and Tachain calling them "Our Partner".
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:11:38 AM

iOS app link:

Did Tachain team confirmed this information that Android app will be launched in November?  Can someone share the link where this information is available?

I'm not sure but I know someone asked them about it and the team answered it to him/her? I forgot which pages but you can confirm on their telegram too.

At your service
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: