Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 11:12:37 AM

This project looks good. I see som reviews on the net and they arehugh. They are to kick off in Philippine. Do they plan to extend to other countries?
Why Philippines first?

Yeah they are planning to start here in Philippines. I think they will really going to expand soon when they successfully run their services here. I forgot their reason why they chose here but if I'm not mistaken it's because of the cab services here.

Yea, I learnt they make use of cab services a lot over there, a perfect for Tachain to startup from

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:31:45 AM

I went on their Twitter and saw that there was no update about the project a long time, is the team busy with something? i think they should try to show the community that it is going good.

Indeed, maybe the Tachain team is preparing the launch in Manila. According to the Roadmap, they wanna start with the first taxis in October. I hope we will hear an update soon.

This October more than half way complete, few days from now, we will be in November, I don't think that will be possible for this month again. Let look into next month
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:37:09 PM

Yeah fingers crossed man I'm surprised we haven't seen any app walkthrough videos yet. If it was my project I would have done something like this immediately after the iOS app launch.

is there anything to see? What can you do with the app, if the project has not yet started? Or can we at least call a taxi with it?

I know a lot of people have been asking that but most of us aren’t in a supported area so can’t actually play with the app to see how it works currently beyond downloading and opening or so that’s what I’ve heard

Exactly! I want to see how users in supported countries actually get to use the Tachain Transportal app. If you are not from a supported country you are very limited in what you can do.
There is a possibility that the team gives us a video about the app, it should be a good idea to release that video with the release of the Android app too.

Have someone tried downloading the app and try to test the same? I am not iPhone user so I cant use this app, have to wait for Andriod version.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:52:59 PM

Yeah fingers crossed man I'm surprised we haven't seen any app walkthrough videos yet. If it was my project I would have done something like this immediately after the iOS app launch.

is there anything to see? What can you do with the app, if the project has not yet started? Or can we at least call a taxi with it?

I know a lot of people have been asking that but most of us aren’t in a supported area so can’t actually play with the app to see how it works currently beyond downloading and opening or so that’s what I’ve heard

Exactly! I want to see how users in supported countries actually get to use the Tachain Transportal app. If you are not from a supported country you are very limited in what you can do.

There is a possibility that the team gives us a video about the app, it should be a good idea to release that video with the release of the Android app too.

Have someone tried downloading the app and try to test the same? I am not iPhone user so I cant use this app, have to wait for Andriod version.

I am posting the app link, if someone who has iPhone but don't know from where he or she can download the link.
https://itunes.apple.com/lv/app/transportal/id1408668206?mt=8
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 01:49:49 PM

This project looks good. I see som reviews on the net and they arehugh. They are to kick off in Philippine. Do they plan to extend to other countries?
Why Philippines first?

Yeah they are planning to start here in Philippines. I think they will really going to expand soon when they successfully run their services here. I forgot their reason why they chose here but if I'm not mistaken it's because of the cab services here.

Yea, I learnt they make use of cab services a lot over there, a perfect for Tachain to startup from

Yh, the team must’ve gotten some stats from Philippines. They seem to be sure of the project as stated in the whitepaper. Philippines has a good market for ads and transportation within the city. Hopefully we would see TAChain in some other cities soon.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 01:58:38 PM

Why Philippines first?

I hope to see them capture the market there in Philippines. Just like any other business, tachain can really rise to a big empire in the future.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:45:54 PM

I went on their Twitter and saw that there was no update about the project a long time, is the team busy with something? i think they should try to show the community that it is going good.

I believe it was stated here that the team is actually cooking up something that will delivered by November, that's when they plan the release of the android app if i'm not mistaken,so we just have to wait and see what they have to dish out to the community, between, has anyone gotten any update from their telegram group?, i believe something may have been dropped 

It may be that they finally release the Android app in November. But why, the service does not start until 2019? The apps can not be used yet. Or did I miss something?

Not quite sure but we need to wait till the stated period to find out more, a lot is happening in the blockchain industry at the moment and it will be nice for tachain to go with the flow of things, the expectations of 2019 is pretty high and it will be nice to see this brand put a lot of things in place before things start moving up to speed

When is the next major update? I think they will start operations early next year but not sure what has been happening in terms of the app and the rest. I know they have around 3k taxi drivers and that ios app is out. What and when is the next major update?

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 03:07:03 PM

I believe it was stated here that the team is actually cooking up something that will delivered by November, that's when they plan the release of the android app if i'm not mistaken,so we just have to wait and see what they have to dish out to the community, between, has anyone gotten any update from their telegram group?, i believe something may have been dropped 

It may be that they finally release the Android app in November. But why, the service does not start until 2019? The apps can not be used yet. Or did I miss something?

Not quite sure but we need to wait till the stated period to find out more, a lot is happening in the blockchain industry at the moment and it will be nice for tachain to go with the flow of things, the expectations of 2019 is pretty high and it will be nice to see this brand put a lot of things in place before things start moving up to speed

When is the next major update? I think they will start operations early next year but not sure what has been happening in terms of the app and the rest. I know they have around 3k taxi drivers and that ios app is out. What and when is the next major update?
Possibly it'll be the Release of Android App!
Many people are waiting for that! And i dont think the final product launch will happen anytime  before Ico ends
Zombie259

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:11:19 PM

Most investors are waiting for an update. Furthermore, we want to know about the project progress and if Tachain has started their business in Manila.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 03:29:17 PM

A walkthrough video will come in handy so people get acquainted with the use of the app
Information as regarding operation is currently sketchy atm cos CEO ain't communicating yet with the telegram group

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 03:45:21 PM

That’s a great idea and would give those that are outside the areas a way to understand how the project and app operates which would be a great way to stroke investors
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 04:13:23 PM

Any information available regarding token sold till date now? And public sale is going on but no token sale progress bar available at site.

I think they are engaging in some marketing low key in the background.. Really it was Tachain I began seeing some innovative marketing for the first time since I've been acquainted with tokens and blockchain

I think it’s smart that their main focus is on the product they seem determined to build up the actual product and platform above all else which is what investors should want to see

I think they are not wasting their time to reply each and every crappy questions/queries. Looks like they are busy in their development and we will something different and huge soon here.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

I am posting the app link, if someone who has iPhone but don't know from where he or she can download the link.
https://itunes.apple.com/lv/app/transportal/id1408668206?mt=8

This is the link of download for iOS device. I guess still no one have tried yet or may be no one posted any feedback here after trying.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 04:49:33 PM

Indeed, maybe the Tachain team is preparing the launch in Manila. According to the Roadmap, they wanna start with the first taxis in October. I hope we will hear an update soon.

October? I truly do not think it will be possible, unless the silence means the team has been tirelessly working to make it happen. October has almost come to an end, maybe we should look at November instead?
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:35:54 PM

That’s a great idea and would give those that are outside the areas a way to understand how the project and app operates which would be a great way to stroke investors

I think so too, it could be an official team member doing the walkthrough or it could be a Crypto YouTube personality. It wouldn't take long and it will provide piece of mind to investors and hopefully get them excited at the same time.

gee777

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 05:45:37 PM

I think so too, it could be an official team member doing the walkthrough or it could be a Crypto YouTube personality. It wouldn't take long and it will provide piece of mind to investors and hopefully get them excited at the same time.

I hope they are watching and taking note of our suggestions though. This will be of great help to everyone interested on knowing more about the project.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:35:50 PM

Honestly think it would be better from a team member with some good quality editing to really be able to use it as advertising to new people but helpful for existing investors as well
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 07:10:20 PM

I just visited to Tachain's telegram channel and found there almost 98.9K members are following them.

https://t.me/Tachain_EN
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 07:40:16 PM

I just visited to Tachain's telegram channel and found there almost 98.9K members are following them.

whoa thats 99010 member right there!
huge community! and everyone have their eye locked at one thing! the release of their Product and any Update from team!
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:49:01 PM

That is a lot of members, it has been long since i have seen such a big active Telegram group,i am pretty sure those members know the worth of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: