Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:13:19 AM

Your not wrong documentation and being able to really get an understanding of projects and both what they are and want to be is the most important aspect of the crypto lately documentation can’t be an afterthought anymore
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:15:14 AM

This project looks good. I see som reviews on the net and they arehugh. They are to kick off in Philippine. Do they plan to extend to other countries?
Why Philippines first?

Yeah they are planning to start here in Philippines. I think they will really going to expand soon when they successfully run their services here. I forgot their reason why they chose here but if I'm not mistaken it's because of the cab services here.

Just  like I read some time back, the picked Philippine as a start location cause of the high number of cab usage over there. I hope the locals will adopt the idea and give it a good support.

There are other countries where cab services are used with high volume, but it seems Philippine government is favouring to Crypto as well, in some countries use of crypto is still restricted

Oh. Nice. I think the crypto community in the Philippines is still very low or they just don't make too many noice about crypto there. But I know you hardly hear anything concerning crypto from there.

There is still uncertainty over use of crypto as currency. But if project like Tachain become successful then people will start using crypto currencies more confidently.

Recently read an article on how blockchain has made crypto currency more accessible and i must say that statement is very true. The more blockchain projects we have the easier it will to get crypto and the more acceptable it will become.

I don't think is all about how many projects coming into the industry but how productive such project is, going through coinmarketcap, one can deduct that most of this projects have nothing to offer to the community and will surely phase out, we need project that are of value and that can sustain itself, that's what the blockchain industry need to survive

And coinmarketcap have become increasingly annoying with time, it seem as though the company do not conduct a due diligence to check the various coins coming to list in the the site, its annoying to see extremely valueless tokens getting listed making it the more hopeless to go down through them and seeing that they are indeed without much value
True!
Coinmarket keep listing more and more useless currencies !
I though they had some good rules likr Trading volume and all that! But tgey are listing coins even after volume made by Pump and Dump!

I noticed it also few months ago they started to add and add some newly useless coins/tokens that becoming like what you said a pump and dump. I hope they will going to keep their rules before if there's any.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:36:46 AM

This project looks good. I see som reviews on the net and they arehugh. They are to kick off in Philippine. Do they plan to extend to other countries?
Why Philippines first?

Yeah they are planning to start here in Philippines. I think they will really going to expand soon when they successfully run their services here. I forgot their reason why they chose here but if I'm not mistaken it's because of the cab services here.

Just  like I read some time back, the picked Philippine as a start location cause of the high number of cab usage over there. I hope the locals will adopt the idea and give it a good support.

There are other countries where cab services are used with high volume, but it seems Philippine government is favouring to Crypto as well, in some countries use of crypto is still restricted

Oh. Nice. I think the crypto community in the Philippines is still very low or they just don't make too many noice about crypto there. But I know you hardly hear anything concerning crypto from there.

There is still uncertainty over use of crypto as currency. But if project like Tachain become successful then people will start using crypto currencies more confidently.

Recently read an article on how blockchain has made crypto currency more accessible and i must say that statement is very true. The more blockchain projects we have the easier it will to get crypto and the more acceptable it will become.

I don't think is all about how many projects coming into the industry but how productive such project is, going through coinmarketcap, one can deduct that most of this projects have nothing to offer to the community and will surely phase out, we need project that are of value and that can sustain itself, that's what the blockchain industry need to survive

And coinmarketcap have become increasingly annoying with time, it seem as though the company do not conduct a due diligence to check the various coins coming to list in the the site, its annoying to see extremely valueless tokens getting listed making it the more hopeless to go down through them and seeing that they are indeed without much value

So it seems, there has been some school of thought that believe that coinmarketcap do a lot of manipulation behind the scene and some articles has been published in that aspect but one thing is for sure, those tokens that are worthless will die a natural death when projects of value begin to issue out their implementations, so its just a matter of time
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

Why Philippines first?

Just  like I read some time back, the picked Philippine as a start location cause of the high number of cab usage over there. I hope the locals will adopt the idea and give it a good support.

So it seems, there has been some school of thought that believe that coinmarketcap do a lot of manipulation behind the scene and some articles has been published in that aspect but one thing is for sure, those tokens that are worthless will die a natural death when projects of value begin to issue out their implementations, so its just a matter of time

I like your believe mate, but the question that comes to mind is; are they enough valuable projects to sustain the blockchain space when these worthless projects phase out
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:11:09 PM

Why Philippines first?

I like your believe mate, but the question that comes to mind is; are they enough valuable projects to sustain the blockchain space when these worthless projects phase out

I agree, If it will continue on having some worthless projects there it will not really going to sustain  it. But it will going to depend on them now how they will going to make an action about it.

At your service
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

You could count on TAChain. It’s a solid project. Just a coincidence it’s ending soon. There’re some project coming too. Blockchain is advancing in use.  Now we see TAChain on transport and adverts. And it’s been getting the interest real good.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
carloff

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:25:58 PM

Two questions - about safety and speed of transactions. Can you clear this out?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:38:11 PM

TAChain is not just for ads, but gets to entertainment and transport. You can watch ads , earn tokens and actually use these tokens to pay the driver. Drivers can exchange these tokens for fiat on the TAChain app. Splendid idea.

you can call it an ecosystem of transportation, entertainment, and advertisement it will change the way we view ads and take advantage of transportation time
By watching ads we can earn tachain tokens and use it in taxi services. Even lot of things we can do with tachain tokens.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:47:20 PM

Being a Financial Organisation i  don't think they'll leave any stone unturned when it comes to Security! And for transaction speed i think it'll depend on ETH Blockchain  as also a TCHN is Erc-20 Token!
How ever for inapp transactions its not gonna rely on ETH Network!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:22:59 PM

Being a Financial Organisation i  don't think they'll leave any stone unturned when it comes to Security! And for transaction speed i think it'll depend on ETH Blockchain  as also a TCHN is Erc-20 Token!

I think they will be opting for the hybrid approach. There will be on and off chain transactions. I am guessing the adver publication would on chains and everything else would be off chain. However I advise to double check with the team.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:24:24 PM

Why Philippines first?

I agree, If it will continue on having some worthless projects there it will not really going to sustain  it. But it will going to depend on them now how they will going to make an action about it.

It's not easy to manipulate people now.  No matter of reviews are positive or negative,  people will verify all details by themselves before deciding to invest.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

Your not wrong documentation and being able to really get an understanding of projects and both what they are and want to be is the most important aspect of the crypto lately documentation can’t be an afterthought anymore

I recently came across a project that I am interested in entering but the strict requirement for entering is one that is still keeping me here not being able to access the opportunity, then it got me thinking about CMC; if any of such measures are being followed  Huh Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:26:40 PM

Since it is going to be an erc20 token i believe they will largely be dependent on the Ethereum network unless they are looking to create their own blockchain then maybe they will have an option for using the Ethereum network or theirs.
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 05:34:04 PM

Since it is going to be an erc20 token i believe they will largely be dependent on the Ethereum network unless they are looking to create their own blockchain then maybe they will have an option for using the Ethereum network or theirs.
Most possibly Only Deposits and Withdrawals will happen On Chain of ETH! and rest like making payment to receive payment, earning the reward from watching Ads will happen OFF Chain in mobile APP account to account like in exchanges or something!
so they are not really relying on ETH network much!
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:13:02 PM

i read from tachain's website that their services include airline, i honestly wasn't aware that they are also into air transport i have always thought it basically taxis and ads viewing service.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Zombie259

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:20:32 PM

i read from tachain's website that their services include airline, i honestly wasn't aware that they are also into air transport i have always thought it basically taxis and ads viewing service.

Yeah, airlines and Tachain could be a really big thing. Most planes have already the monitors installed. I could imagine, you can earn tokens for watching ads and change them to bonus miles.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:02:40 PM

Woah, this information is definitely new to me, I had no idea that the team has a bigger purpose such as this. I had always thought the the service was limited to taxi transportation and ads just like yourself
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:56:21 PM

Why Philippines first?

The industry is quite new and at same time there are enough project that can sustain it, millions of transactions has been made in the industry this past few months and such will increase as we've come to notice the coming in of brands that has real value, take tachain for instance, it's the first in the blockchain industry and based on the transportation/ advertising niche and we have niches with about 3-4 brands competing for same concept, so there are enough projects
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:33:51 PM

Woah, this information is definitely new to me, I had no idea that the team has a bigger purpose such as this. I had always thought the the service was limited to taxi transportation and ads just like yourself

Well I guess if they can offer this service in a taxi, I'm sure it would work on an airplane as well. I've noticed quite a few planes actually have advertisement screens so they could implement their ads on these screens as well.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:36:04 PM

I guess they’ll start with the taxi s first. Airline ads would be great though. I get bored sometimes. Would be good to make some TAChain tokens too.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: