Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:39:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:12:46 PM

i read from tachain's website that their services include airline, i honestly wasn't aware that they are also into air transport i have always thought it basically taxis and ads viewing service.

Woah, this information is definitely new to me, I had no idea that the team has a bigger purpose such as this. I had always thought the the service was limited to taxi transportation and ads just like yourself

Well I guess if they can offer this service in a taxi, I'm sure it would work on an airplane as well. I've noticed quite a few planes actually have advertisement screens so they could implement their ads on these screens as well.

Now, I'm getting confused  Grin if the advert gets advertised on screens, who gets to earn. To the best of my knowledge all these will be done on tachain app. Which consist of the adnet platform
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:22:14 PM

Two questions - about safety and speed of transactions. Can you clear this out?
Being a Financial Organisation i  don't think they'll leave any stone unturned when it comes to Security! And for transaction speed i think it'll depend on ETH Blockchain  as also a TCHN is Erc-20 Token!
How ever for inapp transactions its not gonna rely on ETH Network!

Since it is going to be an erc20 token i believe they will largely be dependent on the Ethereum network unless they are looking to create their own blockchain then maybe they will have an option for using the Ethereum network or theirs.
Most possibly Only Deposits and Withdrawals will happen On Chain of ETH! and rest like making payment to receive payment, earning the reward from watching Ads will happen OFF Chain in mobile APP account to account like in exchanges or something!
so they are not really relying on ETH network much!

Wow I never thought it this deep.. This is interesting as they come...
I think this will greatly revolutionize the entertainment and ads world and drive interest... Great for me cos I've been in the ads world before now

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:26:44 PM

i read from tachain's website that their services include airline, i honestly wasn't aware that they are also into air transport i have always thought it basically taxis and ads viewing service.

Woah, this information is definitely new to me, I had no idea that the team has a bigger purpose such as this. I had always thought the the service was limited to taxi transportation and ads just like yourself

Well I guess if they can offer this service in a taxi, I'm sure it would work on an airplane as well. I've noticed quite a few planes actually have advertisement screens so they could implement their ads on these screens as well.

Now, I'm getting confused  Grin if the advert gets advertised on screens, who gets to earn. To the best of my knowledge all these will be done on tachain app. Which consist of the adnet platform

Tachain ads will be predominantly displayed on mobiles, but they will also be shown on television screens in the taxis. It is mentioned in the Tachain whitepaper several times.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:31:24 PM

Yeah, airlines and Tachain could be a really big thing. Most planes have already the monitors installed. I could imagine, you can earn tokens for watching ads and change them to bonus miles.

once they pull this off i believe it will go a very long to hasten the adoption of cryptocurrency and increase their userbase as a result

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:18:39 AM

Yeah, airlines and Tachain could be a really big thing. Most planes have already the monitors installed. I could imagine, you can earn tokens for watching ads and change them to bonus miles.

once they pull this off i believe it will go a very long to hasten the adoption of cryptocurrency and increase their userbase as a result

Hadn't thought of that but it would be a smart departure from all the discussions of taxi's as a target, the large audience on airplanes sets itself up well and is already a pretty solid target, especially on international flights where options are limited for the people in the seats as it is, getting an airline as an option would be insane for adoption and advertiser targetting
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:08:12 AM

Airplane already have screen installed for each passenger. So it's easy for Tachain to start the advertisement. Don't even have to spend on infrastructure.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:17:44 AM

Airplane already have screen installed for each passenger. So it's easy for Tachain to start the advertisement. Don't even have to spend on infrastructure.

Great,  so Tachain not only targeting taxis but will focus on other transport medium as well.  This will help Tachain to get ads from big brands as well.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:36:10 AM

Wow? I thought they are really only on cab/taxi services only. But it will really going to be good if they will going to take some airlines services also but how it will going to happen? Just an ads to airlines or we can also use Tachain token on specific airlines?

At your service
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 05:52:46 AM

There’s an Halloween bonuses on TAChain Token sales;
Every 2nd contribution has a 66.6% bonus. Standard is 50%! Contribute 1ETH or more and have a chance to win 66 ETH in our lottery on 31.10.18!

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 05:59:07 AM

Every 2nd contribution has a 66.6% bonus. Standard is 50%! Contribute 1ETH or more and have a chance to win 66 ETH in our lottery on 31.10.18!

What. By just contributing 1 eth i can win 66 eth. That's a lot of fortune in eth. The winner will be so lucky. But why was the reward not in tachain tokens?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:36:24 AM

Wow? I thought they are really only on cab/taxi services only. But it will really going to be good if they will going to take some airlines services also but how it will going to happen? Just an ads to airlines or we can also use Tachain token on specific airlines?

That may actually happen in the future and its only feasible if they get this right because that's the only reason that will trigger investors and the team to start looking at the airline arena, its a versatile project as every brand will love to advertise their goods and services to the public, so the team have a lot of work to do if they intend to be relevant
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:42:55 AM

Anything has been announced about the android app? We are closing on a new month now and just wanted to see if there are any updates in that regards. Also any AMA in the horizon?

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:20:53 AM

You could count on TAChain. It’s a solid project. Just a coincidence it’s ending soon. There’re some project coming too. Blockchain is advancing in use.  Now we see TAChain on transport and adverts. And it’s been getting the interest real good.
No Doubt on that! Its going on according to its plan, working with their Development and keeping their Social Channel Active!
You can easily check their social channels to check how popular they are and how well they are doing!
Really a great project!
lupinjhon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:28:39 AM

Cool project. A strong team, a promising idea. I will participate! Good luck to the guys. This is undoubtedly an interesting and necessary work for society
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 11:06:57 AM

You could count on TAChain. It’s a solid project. Just a coincidence it’s ending soon. There’re some project coming too. Blockchain is advancing in use.  Now we see TAChain on transport and adverts. And it’s been getting the interest real good.
No Doubt on that! Its going on according to its plan, working with their Development and keeping their Social Channel Active!
You can easily check their social channels to check how popular they are and how well they are doing!
Really a great project!

They are doing real good on these channels. There community on telegram is great. Admins responds to questions from the community.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:14:49 AM

That may actually happen in the future and its only feasible if they get this right because that's the only reason that will trigger investors and the team to start looking at the airline arena, its a versatile project as every brand will love to advertise their goods and services to the public, so the team have a lot of work to do if they intend to be relevant

Yeah, Tachain is really for Transportation advertising right? It will really going to be a big project if they will going to made a connection to different transportation that we are using.

At your service
Flyok

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:43:12 AM

Yeah, Tachain is really for Transportation advertising right? It will really going to be a big project if they will going to made a connection to different transportation that we are using.
that will be really good, this is reputable project with good prospects, taxi can be more fun by earning Tokens while and watching ads.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:56:08 AM

Why such a big bonus? Big bonuses scare investors away, they have already written about it many times. Bonus should be no more than 20-30%.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:59:17 AM

Really a great project!

I just joined their discord channel. And honestly, there is not much going on there. The foreign language channels are completely empty, and apart from a few tweets and news from the team, there is nothing to see.
How does it look in the other social media channels?
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:42:24 PM

Really a great project!

I just joined their discord channel. And honestly, there is not much going on there. The foreign language channels are completely empty, and apart from a few tweets and news from the team, there is nothing to see.
How does it look in the other social media channels?
Really, looks like they are going slow down again. Since few days I never seen any new activity on their social medias. Even for discord joining they are distributing tachain tokens but still too less people are there.
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: