Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:02:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 06:07:11 AM

There’s an Halloween bonuses on TAChain Token sales;
Every 2nd contribution has a 66.6% bonus. Standard is 50%! Contribute 1ETH or more and have a chance to win 66 ETH in our lottery on 31.10.18!

These figures are very high. Bonus as high as 66% is mouthwatering and tempting. I guess so many amazing things can happen on Halloween heh

Too high but really not too good. It shows some desperation and may allow holders to wanting to them upon listing since they have much from high bonus, however it's Halloween and everyone wants some bit of more fun Roll Eyes

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:07:39 AM

Every 2nd contribution has a 66.6% bonus. Standard is 50%! Contribute 1ETH or more and have a chance to win 66 ETH in our lottery on 31.10.18!
Why such a big bonus? Big bonuses scare investors away, they have already written about it many times. Bonus should be no more than 20-30%.

I think it is for Halloween only and should not be extended. However I do stand by what you said big bonuses should not happen and especially half way through.

Higher bonus for day or two is fine. But if they keep it for long time then it will not look good and early investors may not like it. 
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:39:08 AM

Why such a big bonus? Big bonuses scare investors away, they have already written about it many times. Bonus should be no more than 20-30%.

I think it is for Halloween only and should not be extended. However I do stand by what you said big bonuses should not happen and especially half way through.

Higher bonus for day or two is fine. But if they keep it for long time then it will not look good and early investors may not like it. 

Tachain public sale will end on December. I hope they just don't start giving Xmas bonus at that time. Too much bonus means dumping of tokens at the time of listing.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:56:46 AM

Yeah,  now they should stop giving such high bonus.  I think this bonus percentage is higher than prr-sale?  I don't remember those figure exactly,  but I think I am right.

That's the problem when a tokenale takes far too long. You can not remember what bonuses were there at the beginning and there are always new bonus promotions that annoy the early investors. If I were one of the first investors, I would demand more tokens
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:41:07 AM

Yeah, Their bonuses are really big I hope it will not going to have some bad effect on the project. Because the higher the bonus the people will think that there's something wrong with it.

At your service
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 11:17:39 AM

Yeah,  now they should stop giving such high bonus.  I think this bonus percentage is higher than prr-sale?  I don't remember those figure exactly,  but I think I am right.

That's the problem when a tokenale takes far too long. You can not remember what bonuses were there at the beginning and there are always new bonus promotions that annoy the early investors. If I were one of the first investors, I would demand more tokens

Lol, its only in the spirit of Halloween. This also an opportunity for early investors to bag in more bonus. Although I understand your point, it is not totally a bad idea even though the bonus is ridiculously high.
DaveTeller1977

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:43:29 PM

Does anyone here have LedgerDex and would like to buy TCHN? I am selling my TCHN tokens due to changing life circumstances. I am offering a discount of 30%.
If anyone here is interested, I could put a sell order via LedgerDex. That way, both sides are safe.

Otherwise, if any reputable member of this board wants to buy them, I am ready to go first. This is an honest offer.

Dave
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

I am confused about this tweet. What exactly meaning of this tweet? They are going to make new partnership in future with this organisation?

https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1056901872991244288?s=19
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:36:14 PM

Yeah, Their bonuses are really big I hope it will not going to have some bad effect on the project. Because the higher the bonus the people will think that there's something wrong with it.
I myself think the opposite is true if their big bonus will probably have a good effect like this project, but that's just my opinion because I also don't know the certainty of myself so it's better to keep up with the developments

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:02:32 PM

I myself think the opposite is true if their big bonus will probably have a good effect like this project, but that's just my opinion because I also don't know the certainty of myself so it's better to keep up with the developments

don't you think that would just inflate the token? I mean you are basically putting more of it out there hence decrease demand where in that should be the opposite?

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 02:05:24 PM

I am confused about this tweet. What exactly meaning of this tweet? They are going to make new partnership in future with this organisation?

I guess Air France is just about to be a partner. That would be useful, to the ads and transport market at this time. They are looking to expand reach to airline and not just taxis.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

i read from tachain's website that their services include airline, i honestly wasn't aware that they are also into air transport i have always thought it basically taxis and ads viewing service.

Yeah, airlines and Tachain could be a really big thing. Most planes have already the monitors installed. I could imagine, you can earn tokens for watching ads and change them to bonus miles.

once they pull this off i believe it will go a very long to hasten the adoption of cryptocurrency and increase their userbase as a result

Hadn't thought of that but it would be a smart departure from all the discussions of taxi's as a target, the large audience on airplanes sets itself up well and is already a pretty solid target, especially on international flights where options are limited for the people in the seats as it is, getting an airline as an option would be insane for adoption and advertiser targetting

I hope Tachain takes this into perceptive, although I have never used an airplane once but if I happen to use one, seeing Tachain as an advertising agent and using the service will improve my travel experience owing to the fact that I might end up with a lot more incentives
True actually!
And Air ticket Costs Alot and if we get to earn some reward  from watching videos it'll sure get some  good discount for us!
And for regular Transportation I  think  taChain could be a great thing to psss some time!

Cutting boredom time and rate is the biggest value I see here, I mean I will do anything to keep busy if I'm going to take on a far journey in this case, worst still if I forgot my headphone at home lol  Grin

But is it not against flight regulations to use electronic devices why on the plane?, just curious as to how this will work out with such in place but if its feasible then i see it becoming a thing of value but hey, its a long way to go, we just have to wait and see how they tend to handle the road transport system before getting hopes high with air transportation
gee777

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:15:38 PM

don't you think that would just inflate the token? I mean you are basically putting more of it out there hence decrease demand where in that should be the opposite?

Agree. That will decrease the demand for the token. The only advantage I see with that is that they can only create more volume in the market.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:37:28 PM

Issuing large bonuses is never a smart play, might attract people but will be damaging in the long run. I'd suggest the team comes up with strategies that doesn't require issuing bonuses or a large one.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:00:51 PM

Whoa thats a huge bonus!
I haven't seen any ICO providing this much bonus in their sale!
I mean if TCHN gets to the ICO Price after ICO ends, investor will have 66% profit!
Thats a lot!!
Zombie259

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:59:52 PM

I guess Air France is just about to be a partner. That would be useful, to the ads and transport market at this time. They are looking to expand reach to airline and not just taxis.

The Tachain team post regularly about potential partners on Twitter. There is potential that all Airlines get partnered with the Tachain project, but till now it is all marketing.
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 06:04:32 PM

The Tachain team post regularly about potential partners on Twitter. There is potential that all Airlines get partnered with the Tachain project, but till now it is all marketing.
Yeah i have also noticed  that!
They shares their thought on this and i also believe Airlines could do real great if they get partnered with TaChain saving some money of he rider! 
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 06:33:01 PM

Yeah i have also noticed  that!
They shares their thought on this and i also believe Airlines could do real great if they get partnered with TaChain saving some money of he rider! 
I also seen this tweet but I didn't get the exact meaning. I guess this organisation may be future partner company?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:38:00 PM

Issuing large bonuses is never a smart play, might attract people but will be damaging in the long run. I'd suggest the team comes up with strategies that doesn't require issuing bonuses or a large one.

You're absolutely right, i'm not a fan of such, i have seen too many projects collapse because of the issuing out of such bonuses, yes i understand that bonuses helps but it should be done in the most minimum level possible, the disadvantages outweighs the advantages far more, so its best they seek out other means of marketing like you suggested
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:18:12 PM

I'm not comfortable with the tweet.. It doesn't feel right to me
I like this happening with clarity, is there a representation of Tachain in here in the thread?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: