Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:02:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are your plan for altcoin  (Read 3563 times)
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:35:27 PM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.
There are no different plans to deal with the current crypto price, I can only hope while watching the market price continue to go down. I will continue to hold my coins, even I am trying to find capital to buy more coins for my long hold, so that I can benefit with the increase coin, although the increase is only a little.
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:40:33 PM

By looking at current prices it is certainly better to hold some altcoin assets that we hold, because the price is still very low for now so if we have the money it is better to buy some altcoin for the future with a higher probability. price because now the price has gone down because of the impact of BTC price decline in the past, but the current market shows a risk graph to increase the increase is also large because it could be when the price change has begun to fall back so consider again to buy it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:49:03 PM

I keep waiting until the market becomes more stable. Many analysts are sure that the market stabilization will be in the next quarter, for this reason I'm thinking of waiting not to sell my assets until the price looks realistic, and not as it is now. Like most communities, I think everything will be fine with the turn of the whales.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:51:48 PM

I would only invest in very low cap coins which I think might have a good future. There are a very few low cap coins which have a very bright future and can give good returns. Finding them is not very easy to say the least. You will have to do a lot of research work and then even after that it may or may not give you any returns in the future.

judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:00:43 PM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.
a good decision if you want to hold for a long time. with the development of technology and the increasingly large support against crypto will make its value increased in the next few years. sell when the time comes it will be able to get a pretty good thing extraordinary.
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:04:38 PM

I agree with you. You make good decision this is the right time to buy altcoin and hold is long time my plan is I buy some btc and ltc and hold it one year this is the my plan
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:07:11 PM

The best strategy if you believed an altcoin and invested you should hodl the coin, nothing else. If you are a trader, there are good opportunities to trade, especially low cap exchanges.
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:11:30 PM

No specific plans but I am thinking to wait till the launch of Paragon Space in case of PRG and for others, I shall wait and hold them too. ICX, lisk are good investments and till the price is not rising(which shall soon happen), I will store it.
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:50:03 PM

I think holding my coins will be better right now because I will have to wait till they get listed on new exchanges and till they complete their projects. TAU, Lisk and ICX all three are great and shall rise in future.
zahardarya

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:03:25 PM

Look at the company, if you think that you have a future, and the team is working, then you must hold them. Altcoins who do not have a future - to sell and in exchange to buy a more worthy coin.
azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:34:15 PM

actually not all altcoin have a good future, many altcoin are just shitcoin and just a scam. Currently low prices are a great option to buy altcoin, and it depends on which altcoin you buy. I suggest to buy ethereum, because in my opinion this time ethereum is one altcoin that has a good future

goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:38:15 PM

yes  and thats what my plans too eventhough the cryptocurrency for now  but i still really believe thatin the future may be in 2 to 5 altcoins becomes more profitable more than what we expected.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:40:55 PM

Your topic is really very boring and has no clear purpose. If you define investment in altcoins, long-term investment is not recommended because altcoins are not suitable for long-term investment. Long-term investment is determined by BTC and ETH is the best choice to invest and hold until Q4 2018.

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:55:14 PM

My plan for altcoin is certainly to invest with the aim of benefiting from it. But this is just a plan because in the future we do not know what happened to altcoin.
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:58:24 PM

That's the best we can do to buy more altcoin that have potential to grow. Alt coins is good for long term because it give as more profit when the of that altcoin will grow more in the future.  

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
lorrymekk

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:34:20 AM

Well i keep on holding my altcoins till december because december is the bullrun season and everything would go up even shitcoins that doesnt have much value.
febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:37:34 AM

Which altcoin you are holding because holding in long term will be suitable for only potential coin if you holding some shitty cpims those prices will fall more and more in the coming days.So check the quality pf the project and the project team before holding it roo long.

I agree with your opinion .
when you want to hold the coin there must be coin tau who has a future ..
do not you just hold and hold the coin without you know the future development of the coin
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 12:41:40 AM

As long as the coins you are holding are profitable, with a good dev on board and they are capable to implement their roadmap and their platform is something that will contribute to investors and community needs, its ok to hold these coins.

johnygrace

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:42:35 AM

Our current plans that we invest in trading, I prefer to buy low prices and we survive some time by selling high prices, so we will generate many benefits both for future needs. so our current plans will last for a long time.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 12:46:57 AM

Just make sure you are on the right track mate I mean we should be picky regarding choosing the best coin with good support from the community and of course it's potential to grow. Hodling at times of trouble is good but hodling for long term with Altcoins could result to losing your investment because investing in Altcoins maybe risky to those who cannot control their emotions.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: