Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:06:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are your plan for altcoin  (Read 3563 times)
John Emst

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:58:58 PM

At the moment I'm looking for reliable, promising altcoyins. And I think certainly, to start investing. I hope my choice will not let me down. The plan and strategy will be relevant. Good luck to all Wink
DevilCredit

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:12:20 AM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.

nothing can do hold back allcoin we have right now, but are you sure with allcoin that you hold it later the price will soar?
because now many dead allcoin, so my advice allcoin you have better to sell even if not get a big profit, enough to return the capital alone, than later you get a loss.
planning for Altcoin needs to be done to get much more profits going forward. with Altcoin's unstable development capability, this plan is able to influence the development of Altcoin. using the current investment plan on Altcoin will be very profitable.
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:20:18 AM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.
I plan on holding my altcoin till the altcoin price goes up again and so now many people hold their altcoin and invest in Altcoin and the market has not stabilized yet and is still recovering since the bear market has just ended at the end of last June
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:25:53 AM

Yes, I agree with you. I hold my altcoin until the crypto market really improved. I think holding all altcoins is the best decision right now
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

I also plan to hold my altcoins for as long as I can and as long as I see the coin has the potential to go higher in price. But whenever I think the coin I have is in danger of going so low I sell it even if I only gain a little profit from it. I mean at least you have a little than lose all of it right?
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

Despite the fact that the market has been down for months now, my poor risk management got me trapped in the bear run I saw my portfolio go beyond 90% in the past months. Right this moment, I am still holding and waiting for a likely reversal in price of my various coins.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:06:55 PM

For me, altcoins are meant to be used to gain passive income using internet and as far as I know, holding it for a long time is one of the best way to get its price be multiplied in terms of value appreciation. Since we are experiencing red flags as of today, we don't have a choice but to hold those altcoins. Selling those for a cheaper price will surely is regrettable if that specific altcoin went up a price for more than 20%.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
diepvien98712

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:36:05 PM

Prices of altcoins lowest now, market has been going down continuously in the last few months and i'm sure that the market will go up in the future, so i'm adding to the altcoins that still i hold.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:42:47 PM

I do not have them, I just continue to invest in crypto projects like Socratus
herateza

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:38:22 PM

My plan for altcoin is to hold and wait for that to bloom and reach my desired price. Do not be affected by the market price today, think positively that it will bring you a good luck in the future.
Nell Theres

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:08:07 AM

My plan is to actually generate BTC on a monthly basis and use the money I earn with it too to earn a lot of money through altcoin and be able to make a lot of money by the end of this year. My dream is to buy a home for my family and me. I will continue to hold a potentially growing altcoin. Spend the holiday with my family that can be a great blessing.
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:30:12 AM

inplan a lot and i hope my dreams will come true as i do not want to fail ajd i am not going to give up as i think i will cope
for my altcoin I plan to hold it until altcoin prices come back and so now we better invest in them and wait for altcoin prices back otherwise I choose to invest my altcoin in the long run until altcoin prices come back good

HELLO!!!
ovbokhan

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:31:25 AM

i am really not an expert yet,i prefer to just hold them until prices are a bit better
REjumik

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:48:27 PM

Well on the off chance that I won't require cash for emergencies,I will hold my coins as much as I can or possibly I will hold it at most two months.I accept inside that timeframe chances are extraordinary value developments will happen and most presumably to improve things.
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:00:23 AM

nothing can do hold back allcoin we have right now, but are you sure with allcoin that you hold it later the price will soar?
because now many dead allcoin, so my advice allcoin you have better to sell even if not get a big profit, enough to return the capital alone, than later you get a loss.
planning for Altcoin needs to be done to get much more profits going forward. with Altcoin's unstable development capability, this plan is able to influence the development of Altcoin. using the current investment plan on Altcoin will be very profitable.
I am a lot of my future plans for Altcoin that I have. one of them by running trading with Altcoin I have. because the potential profit we might gain by trading will be able to generate even more profits. the rate of development of coins present is increasing so rapidly. so it is capable to generate substantial profit in the future.
Losiana

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:08:54 AM

Now the market is terrible. So I took a short break with the altcoins investments, as their price continues to decline and it is impossible to guess when the price will start to rise.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:12:59 AM

for us to plan more investments into altcoin, as we will also have more profits in the future, as bitcoin prices grow better every day. so we will also get more profits in the long run.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:14:55 AM

This year I plan to wait for the growth of cryptocurrencies (if it will) and sell those altcoins that I bought at the very beginning of my acquaintance with crypto. So to speak I get rid of illiquid. The rest of the coins will sell or on the pump or if I urgently need Fiat.
RNGfight

Activity: 196

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:15:33 AM

I only hold ETH because it seems that the market situation is not optimistic at present.
Because people are starting to panic, people are gradually selling useless tokens. Angry

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
suzuya

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:26:20 PM

My plan for altcoin is to hold and wait for that rising and reach a good price. If we want to make a profit from altcoin, we need to be more patient to wait for altcoin prices to go up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: