Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:45:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are your plan for altcoin  (Read 3564 times)
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:11:38 PM

Everyone has a plan. I have plans to invest in crypto especially in altcoin because I think altcoin provides a great advantage if I invest for the long term. patient is needed to manage my investment.
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:19:03 PM

If you plan on holding all the altcoins you have right now, that's good on one side and I support the plan, let alone you plan on buying coins. However, regarding the future of altcoin, it takes a lot of analysis.

ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

I was planning to go over the ethics that were related to the Altcoins and to collect the bottoms. But the high collapse of the ethics has made me unable to move. The only solution for those who are not harmed right now is to go to BTC and stay away from the panic buyers in the wait and the damage.
caeles

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:47:22 AM

Altcoin value depends on the project itself, but of you can see that the project is growing, you can definitely notice that the altcoin grows as well. If you got an altcoin from a long term project, hold your altcoin, and see that those are really growing, from no value to a higher value, to the moon.

Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:24:36 PM

Yes it is a wise idea to buy altcoins as they are fast declining in prices. The theory is buy at low and sell at higher is the best way to earn more profits out of investment. But my suggestion is that you should not invest by taking out loans in the hope of making quick money and paying them off. You should invest only what you can afford.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:40:54 PM

Altcoin value depends on the project itself, but of you can see that the project is growing, you can definitely notice that the altcoin grows as well. If you got an altcoin from a long term project, hold your altcoin, and see that those are really growing, from no value to a higher value, to the moon.
Choose wisely of what coin you would like to hold and put your investment with. See how strong the project yo become successful and how the coins will continue. Better to know if it really gonna worth of holding or else invest on the most trusted coin that can really grows in the market. On the coin that runs for the long time and see the potential for gain profit again and again.

Dancing_Madman

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:39:30 PM

Altcoin is very unstable. I think that in any case, the option of large earnings is very difficult to achieve, and a permanent large income - especially. Now altcoin is a very difficult income
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:45:25 PM

That's very good, in my opinion the coins that we have meaning and fortune, for example, like stamps, the longer it has the price. If you want to hold it back, you should look at the coins you have, whether in the future the coin reaches a good price or not. If not, I suggest that you sell it before the price breaks.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:50:34 PM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.
Not all altcoins remain, most will soon disappear, first of all, those projects that do not have a product are devalued. Therefore, you need to carefully review your portfolio, leave only those altcoins in which you are sure.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:54:27 PM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.
Not all altcoins remain, most will soon disappear, first of all, those projects that do not have a product are devalued. Therefore, you need to carefully review your portfolio, leave only those altcoins in which you are sure.
With encouragement it will be an institutional effort and when it comes, costs will start to increase and all helpless hands will return. Stay solid and stay inside and you will feel long-term benefits.
backbon

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:55:13 PM

you right so maybe by sorting out the top 100 of coinmarketcap. or you have a more effective way? I often hesitate to choose which one I will buy because the market is very volatile if there is that it will be very helpful for me.
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:04:34 PM

As most of the altcoins are struggling with reduced values some by up to as much as eighty per cent from earlier this year I can't see much other option but to hold and wait for a recovery later in this year or early 2018. If you are forced to liquidate at these levels it is going to be pretty depressing.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1767

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:06:51 PM

Now is the right time to buy an altcoin, but buy it gradually if you want to get a cheap price.
choose altcoin that has a good future, like XRP, XLM, ETH, ETC, BCD, BCH and others.
Don't buy altcoins that are not developed anymore

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Vivif

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:07:31 PM

Buy and Hold. Hope 3 or 4 years my bag makes me happy. I do not hope much, I believe Altcoin can grows like BTC and ETH. We need to patience.
kok jujung

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:16:54 PM

I think now to hold it back to sell altcoin because I believe that at the end of the year there will be a significant increase and no regrets.
Liceire

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:18:33 PM

So far I'm still planning on keeping them because they're jumping so much, I don't know if the market will recover, but maybe from the currency, it will be higher than I would think about trading.
In addition, we should also continue to monitor the development of the market at that time.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:29:41 PM

The fact that now everything has fallen significantly in the cost-the absolute truth. I don't see the kind of profit I made before, even though I'm working a lot more now. But I in any case and in any case do not see the point of investing in altcoin. It seems to me that it is not profitable in the long term
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:05:58 PM

The fact that now everything has fallen significantly in the cost-the absolute truth. I don't see the kind of profit I made before, even though I'm working a lot more now. But I in any case and in any case do not see the point of investing in altcoin. It seems to me that it is not profitable in the long term

I also work more, but I get less. But why do you think that investing in altcoins is not the best option? What then is better to invest? I think the altcoins of the TOP 20 are always a good option for investment, especially now. I like the IOTA more than anyone else, it behaves better than others.
Vulcansalute

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:13:24 PM

I still hold all my altcoin but the thing is altcoins are not as reliable as btc. Most people sell alts for btc that's why the prices keep fluctuating. I only hold altcoins I think have potential to grow to big bucks
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:15:04 PM

That's a good choice, to hold and buy more, because in this market downturn you should search for the good new ones and then benefit, when the market is back up, but really do your own research well!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: