Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:10:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are your plan for altcoin  (Read 3563 times)
alfacentavr

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:27:17 PM

This is a rather complicated question. In addition, it is complicated by the current situation on the market. I have one rule, if I do not know what to do, then I prefer to hold. This is not a call to action, it is exclusively my decision now, for my portfolio.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
tayvaya

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:28:22 PM

It's time to buy Ethereum and Neo.We can call the bull market soon.But the dollar is constantly rising.Harmful to the market if there is not much relationship between them.Because they are using their dollars to develop their projects.
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:35:11 PM

It's time to buy Ethereum and Neo.We can call the bull market soon.But the dollar is constantly rising.Harmful to the market if there is not much relationship between them.Because they are using their dollars to develop their projects.
In my opinion, the coins we have have meaning and luck, for example, like stamps, the longer the price. If you want to hold it back, you have to look at the coins you have, whether in the future the coin reaches a good price or not. If not, I suggest that you sell it before the price drops.
vovanlau2

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:35:44 PM

Keep holding. When my altcoins reach a good price, I will sell it. I don't want to sell a ton of coins for a coffee cup's price.
agenlaptop

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:38:52 PM

actually it's good if you want to hold several altcoins in the long run, especially if the coins you hold are altcoins that have very good potential, and for the future please buy altcoins that have good potential.
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

At present the market remains green for altcoins and I think there is a very good opportunity to increase more so I hold the altcoin. But remember the market won't be the same for all time. I prefer to profit by selling when giving me 70% to 80% profit.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.

would you like to tell me, what kind of altcoins in your bag my friend
because, if in your bad is shitcoins, thats not good if you have a plan to hold it for long term
remember, not all altcoins have a bright future my friend

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:46:33 PM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.

We all know that almost all cryptocurrency are dropping including expensive and profitable but most of the time after a huge price fluctuation it will recovers back so i must suggest to buy more crypto and keep it until a bull market is coming.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:50:34 PM

The decision is yours to make. You can decide to hold your altcoin for the long term. Always research on the altcoin that you are holding at all times. Follow their social media accounts and be sure that the team is working because if they are nor working, their is every tendency that they Altcoin won't grow again
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:04:09 PM

I think with the current market, this is the most correct decision, to hold and once again hold. What is the point of selling now, when the market so fell? Then, when the market starts to grow, not everyone will have time to jump into the car ..Previously, so bought shares of factories and various firms. They bought shares from the working class very cheap, and later became millionaires.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

I agree with you and I'm holding my coins hoping that this terrible period will past away.... I have a long term view even if I'm a bit scared about this bear market.
ximenzi

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:12:15 PM

I am planning to sell my altcoins for Bitcoin. I really can't be assured of altcoins. They are always plunging and there is no rise. In comparison, Bitcoin is better.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:18:00 PM

I am planning to sell my altcoins for Bitcoin. I really can't be assured of altcoins. They are always plunging and there is no rise. In comparison, Bitcoin is better.
If now, I will already have an altcoin then my plan is to hodl for a long term investment because this is one of the best coin here in crypto that can brings good returned of profits while it's on, dump I rather to buy more, cheaper coins now because it will cost worth at the end. 

emanbea07

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:21:05 PM

Im planing to sell my altcoins but the market for now is down a price. For now i will invest altcoins because of price altcoins are cheap ill buy and hold for the longterm.
Shyamnautiyal8

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:58:33 PM

I believe that this coin can positively change the price in the market. I willing to wait until it seems to have good profit and in this time i invest in the altcoin and get profit in short time.
Manjita950

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:13:41 PM

My future plan is for altcoin to hold on to those coin representing project.The crypto space is evolving just fine, I see not reason to panic.
khalifa25

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:16:55 PM

Just hodl them while the market is very bearish right now. ALtcoins especially the ones that are top in the market have long-term potential that might give you great rewards when the market corrects itself. Just be patient a little longer.
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:42:40 PM

I am planning to hold my tokens especially today where the market is too low. Hold until such time the market gains its momentum. There are some project that has high potentials so better be patient and hold.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

We can not do much while the bearish trend continues. As I planned, I will wait for the price recovery. I think this will happen towards the end of September.
solarsun

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:48:09 PM

Right now I'm accumulating the ALT coins that have solid projects, road maps and white papers.  Hopefully I hit just one of them.  Its lottery ticket time.  Pick good projects, load up and wait. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: