Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:43:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are your plan for altcoin  (Read 3563 times)
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.

The market fluctuated, even though the correction did not seem to stop. But for a long-term investment, I think buying now will be a good business in the future. But of course not all coins will return to their highest prices, and that may be our biggest challenge today.
Now, that market still encountered bull run my plan for my altcoin is to hodl and take long term investment and sell when it has a good improvements in market. It's volatility also our advantage because we can buy affordable prices .
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

Altcoins, in my opinion, are not really suited for long term profits, at least not at the point we are at, they fluctuate a lot but they never gain any actual progress, so they are more suited for daily trading.
There are many altcoins that can be stored for a long time and they grow faster than Bitcoin and coins from the top ten in the coinmarketcap. But you can trade with any coins if you have the experience and knowledge. This is a good way to increase your crypto portfolio.
davcro22

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:06:13 PM

I believe that some of the Altcoins will grow, but how many will remain on the market is unknown to anyone. Too many projects are coming out recently.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:22:45 PM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.

Coin holding strategy I think is one of the best cryptocurrency trading strategies in the cryptocurrency world, however it's not my best strategy because i prefer creating market activity for any coin. Price determination is a functionality of demand and supply curves which is a major indicator of market performance function.

HOMT

Powered by,
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

altcoins are really down now, the market is so angry and painted red blood.
i am plaaning to hold for longer time while buying more at deep.
we are now in a situation to tight the belt and put more in our wallet.
time will come waiting till be over with much earnings.
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:20:56 AM

if you still hold the altcoin, we should never be afraid of the same time that will become loose when the market conditions are low again

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:31:02 PM

A good plan, because at the moment the price of altcoins is indeed slumping, longer holding will be more profitable.
But don't forget to keep abreast of developments in exchange market prices, who knows that prices will rise quickly.
ziggy21

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:19:28 PM

As far as altcoins is concerned I have basically a very clear plan. The ones I Have already I will hold some and sell the others to diversify and not to dump for fiat because it will mean a very big loss for me. BTC ETH stellar and EOS are good options to buy.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:23:58 PM

Hold is the only way you can do in this kind of season some of people cut their losses in altcoin so that they will lose just a little money but I still hold my assets because I believe that this not just bearmarket for every year also they will be have a bullish season before the year wnd leys wait and see on what will happen.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:31:24 PM

I will buy the coin of greatest value and store them. That is ethereum, ripple, EOS ... I will wait when these coin passes 1000 $ then I will sell them.
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:41:57 PM

there are no plans, just hold it. do not know when to hold, what is important for now is to secure money. hold is the only way this can be done, whether you have an altcoin or bitcoin.
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:08:56 AM

Yes. You can hold them as much as you want but you should also watch the market growth. You'll never know when the market will be on high again. That's why you should visit once a week for your investment. And get them at a high value.
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:13:04 AM

My plan for the altcoins is just to acquire them now if I can. This is because in time to come, the price of Bitcoin might become too high to be used in purchases and people will start rushing to buy the altcoins.
Pitagora87

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:18:30 AM

Buying now is good option bcs prices are very low . I will hodl my alt's until some big pump like it was at winter , and then sold a part of coins .
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:21:43 AM

I have a better plan for my altcoins, Im gonna hold for them for too long until I can profit from it. For now, holding is the best thing and if I have some budget, maybe Im gonna buy some that I believed that has a potential and hold for it. Im gonna hold maybe until december or next year. Its gonna be a massive profit.
Kinoppsio

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:30:29 AM

It is highly advisable that one accumulates some great deal of the coins and tokens that are obviously undervalued. Coins like Storiqa, Digitex, Ripple are handy examples
itoybtc

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:35:16 AM

My plan is to hold my altcoin until the value will become higher because we can see the value of the altcoin right now is going down but for me it doesn't matter because it is natural that in this kind of business it will always have a up's and down. I will  save my altcoin until it become bigger for me to have a brighter future and have a successful life.
goshay97

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:47:16 AM

I plan on hopefully being totally in on Alts when the market hits bottom.  Then I plan to ride them up and jump over to Bitcoin or Tether at the peak.   Will probably screw the timing up completely and end up in the hole but I'm trying it anyways. 
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:55:13 AM

Every altcoin in possession has the set goal for it depending on how well it performs on the market. Some coins are only worth for short term holding and with such coins, especially the newly listed ones, they are good choice for day trading as their price frequently rises and falls.

Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:55:49 AM

When the market is dropping, of course patience is the most important thing in crypto investment, I'm sure the market will skyrocket at the end of the year so if we dare to buy now we can get big profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: