Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:37:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are your plan for altcoin  (Read 3564 times)
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:01:38 AM

I plan on hopefully being totally in on Alts when the market hits bottom.  Then I plan to ride them up and jump over to Bitcoin or Tether at the peak.   Will probably screw the timing up completely and end up in the hole but I'm trying it anyways. 
Im planning to hold my altcoin for long period of time because I want to grow even more my crypto. Also im planning to but and hold other altcoins that have potential, so that when the time hass come I have a lot profit to get. Then im still planning if im going to invest because right now I'll still scared to invest. Im also planning to buy more ETh because this coin is very profitable.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:02:45 AM

In the current situation of the market the only best option we have to wait until the market starts recovering because if we sell now we will be making very less amount of the profit. So waiting will always give us very good returns.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:03:12 AM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.

Every alt coin i hold is going down. I can see manipulation made by whales everyday. I feel very frustrated sometimes. But after listening to others, i just do not care about the price anymore, just hold.
I was thinking to plan Altcoin in the future as an investment. I've been using Altcoin for trading and making it a mainstay.
 I think it gives me an advantage that is not too large. so I'll run another plan with investment in high capacity.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 01:05:16 AM

keep holding, and as much as possible I plan to buy again before Altcoin goes up. I still see etherum and ripple.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Bangjull

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:08:58 AM

if from my own plan I will hold all of my altoin and if I want to sell it it must be at the right time because if I sell now I might lose because Altcoin is down, but if Altcoin is down we better buy it again because now is the time very appropriate to buy it
vseslav90

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:43:28 AM

I am planning to hold them only in the nearst time at all because they are not profitable in selling these days and we have to be patient for their becoming stable.

https://wppenergy.io
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:58:58 AM

I always hold my altcoin until the market recovers, in my opinion that the price of the coins will increase sharply by the end of the year, so now be patient, waiting for the reasonable price to buy us. into the.

manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:07:16 AM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.

i have zero ideas what the hack u are talking about
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:39:12 AM

For today's market the Bearish trend might be better if you altcoins HODL so you can get more value when the price goes up.
the essence of all that is patience, if you are patient then happiness is for you.
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:27:07 PM

The final step is selling of alternative cryptocurrencies I think. But now I am going to hold them and to buy as more as I could be able to spend money.

https://wppenergy.io
mutanu

Activity: 139

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

People will not sell the tokens any more, they believe that those will make for them profit in the future. But on the other hand it can be the cause of long correction. The price was lowered specially what people would sell the coins.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:49:42 PM

People will not sell the tokens any more, they believe that those will make for them profit in the future. But on the other hand it can be the cause of long correction. The price was lowered specially what people would sell the coins.
My plan is continue hold my coin until bull run will happen. I don't want to sell my coin in low price because i know this can be my lose, bitcoin and altcoin will recover soon and all i want to do now is to wait that happen.
robertycore
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

the best plan for now is just hold coins
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:23:39 AM

The market fluctuated, even though the correction did not seem to stop. But for a long-term investment, I think buying now will be a good business in the future. But of course not all coins will return to their highest prices, and that may be our biggest challenge today.
Now, that market still encountered bull run my plan for my altcoin is to hodl and take long term investment and sell when it has a good improvements in market. It's volatility also our advantage because we can buy affordable prices .
Altcoin is a nice coin with developments that continue to rise. Altcoin is very suitable to run trading. indeed with the presence of increasing Altcoin progression will be very beneficial to execute trades. so my plan in the future to run trading with Altcoin I have.
Uccccc

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:19:57 AM

I dont believe in what people think about it but I have my opinion and yes I am also thinking about altcoin but only after a month or so and as I said until they get settled with green dots.
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:29:54 AM

My current plan is to buy some coin altcoins so I get more coins to prepare for the future, because crypto market prices are too cheap, so I have to use this opportunity so as not to regret when prices rise, then at the end of the year I often see crypto currencies increasing .
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:48:01 PM

I still hold all the coins for a longer time, although the market price often falls, I don't panic and I keep holding it, if the price is pumped, then I will sell 80% of all the coins I have.
LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:50:42 PM

I am watching. Some positions I have a long time, some I buy on a good drawdown. Now it's hard to argue what will happen to those or other violas in three years. But no one forces us to hurry)
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:57:10 PM

Innovation takes place slower than we expect it. Blockchain technology isn’t even a decade old. It took several years for people to realize the value that could be derived from bitcoin’s underlying blockchain technology. It’s going to take several more years for real-world blockchain use cases to actually emerge. Be patient
mutanu

Activity: 139

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:52:16 PM

I also keep all the purchased coins and do not intend to sell them. My plan is to sell them as soon as I get the desired profit, not before.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: