Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:04:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are your plan for altcoin  (Read 3563 times)
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:51:28 PM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.
Personally, I constantly watch the price of my coins and the development of projects. I do not set myself a time limit, and if I see a good price, I will sell most of the coins, but also in any case I will leave some part for future prospects.
moneymakescents777

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:05:30 PM

Alt coins are all at their lowest levels right now, this is the best time to load up on CanYaCoin (CAN)
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/canyacoin/
Hold till after Xmas, and see the all explode in value!
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:16:25 PM

I'm also holding. Firstly it is pointless to sell now. Many projects do their best to develop what they declared to develop, some do even more than was in their roadmap. They will have great results on a distance.
Secondly I understand how much these tokens and coins can cost in a few years, and whats more - I think I will not sell them even when they break their ATH. Because if they do, they can do more Wink

I think you are right, it makes no sense now to sell something that has a good growth potential. I think a few years is just the time that is necessary for projects to fully restore their position in the market.

bahnfire

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:43:20 PM

I am holding my altcoins because i choose best altcoins before i bought them. I think they will be valuable in the fuıture. We should wait  and hold during that bear market and after we will see prices will start to increase . I am planning to sell my altcoins after 3 years. I hope i am holding something like young dash. If my coins will do that kind of x i will be rich in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:00:31 PM

My plan for the assets I hold is fairly simple. I plan to wait until mid-2019 and then sell at least half of all the coins I have. Then at the end of 2019 I think that I will have the opportunity to buy the same coins but much cheaper.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:13:35 PM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.

I keep on holding my altcoins as I made was planning on long-term investments while purchasing them. If I will sell it now, I will not get much profit as I planned in the future. A patience is the key in making money on investments.

lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:40:40 PM

Right now I will buy more Altcoin on the market, because I see the price is very cheap, especially the ICO Token, which every first list on the Exchange market will be very cheap, and this is an opportunity to buy, so I will continue to hold my Altcoin until next year , to see a better price than now.
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

My main strategy is to buy coins in the period of falling prices, some of which I then sell when the market reaches its maximum peak. Also an important condition for proper operation is to carefully study the goals and perspectives of a particular altcoin. Because some altcoins are great for short-term investments, others have the potential in the long run.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:44:26 AM

The main strategy for successful work in the crypto market today is to be able to maintain patience. Therefore, in the period of falling prices of most coins do not need to rush to sell them. The best solution in this situation will continue to hold your coins and invest money in the purchase of reliable cryptocurrencies.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:38:54 PM

I now just continue to hold my altcoins and wait for the gradual recovery of the market. I believe that starting next year, the price of many reliable cryptocurrencies will actively go up. Therefore, the only successful strategy now is to continue hold and buy reliable coins with good development potential.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

I now just continue to hold my altcoins and wait for the gradual recovery of the market. I believe that starting next year, the price of many reliable cryptocurrencies will actively go up. Therefore, the only successful strategy now is to continue hold and buy reliable coins with good development potential.

I am also planning to hold my altcoins for a longer time, market is still down and a lot of speculators tells us that bull run will start next year, so another long holding time again.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:52:44 PM

I plan to keep all my coins until the market starts the long-awaited growth again!
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

At the moment I have plans to continue to hold my altcoins, I will hold them until the price starts to grow. I also thought about buying a few more coins, but I’m afraid to make a mistake and don’t want to risk
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 12:58:19 PM

At the moment, I hold a lot of different coins but unfortunately the price of the coins I have is not as I expected so for the near future I will only keep holding my coins while I monitor the prices of crypto currencies. Honestly, I can't wait to enjoy the results of my work but I don't want to suffer losses if I am determined to sell my coins now. I only suggest that if you want to hold a coin for a long period of time then you should choose a potential coin, for example the top ten coins. I'm not sure you will benefit if the coins you hold are not potential coins. If the coin you hold is not a potential coin, then you can immediately sell if you find the coin price is good. It's just my suggestion because I also applied that strategy. If now the price of the coin is down then you have to be patient in holding it and you can also buy coins because the price is quite cheap.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:02:21 PM

I kept on holding on my coins and I am just getting money whenever I need to get money. Being a spendthrift is not good especially if you want to become rich with cryptocurrencies in the future. And also, I am looking forward in investing in altcoins someday if I get a pretty good profit in bounties that I have joined.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:05:40 PM

Long-term investment in altcoins in my opinion a wise decision, but do not need to buy all the money at once you need to wait for the drawdown and buy there is something that will not go according to plan !
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:10:23 PM

You know altcoins are now at very cheaper rate. Those who  have bought 7 or 8 months ago are in huge losses. My suggestion for them is that they don't need to sell it by panic. I am trying to buy more and more coins at cheaper rate that i was previously bought. I hope this cheap rate will bring me profits soon.

Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:12:21 PM

Initially, my plans were to wait for the growth of cryptocurrencies and sell some of them. But circumstances have developed so that I will buy Christmas gifts at the expense of crypto. Grin

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:14:19 PM

my plans for altcoins is :
1. trading
I will trading for altcoins that are not the top 100 cryptocurrency, because the price is very good for trading (often up and down).

2. holding
I will hold coins in the top 100 cryptocurrency, which in my opinion has an opportunity for the price to increase, such as ETH, Ripple and XLM.

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:26:35 PM

Initially, my plans were to wait for the growth of cryptocurrencies and sell some of them. But circumstances have developed so that I will buy Christmas gifts at the expense of crypto. Grin

Difficult and erratic market conditions like now certainly make us anxious, if we hold for the long term and the market continues to fall, of course we lose, and sell partially is the right solution to prevent large losses.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: