Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are your plan for altcoin  (Read 3563 times)
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:36:29 PM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.

Hold until the bull market comes. There is no better thing to do but just to hold and wait for the right time where we could gain a good profit. Payience is what we could only do during this kind of market situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:55:57 PM

I still hold my altcoin and i plan to my all coin holding for longer time  beacuse  altcoin  give  a bright future  alt coin low now so i plan buy the coins.

I stick to the same strategy of HODLING)) But it's just 50/50 that altcoins have bright future, they have the same chance to die during this crypto storm and never come back again. I guess more than 80% of altcoins on the coinmarketcap won't survive after all...So be very careful and think twice while choosing altcoins to invest in.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:06:44 PM

good plan buy now because prices are far below for bitcoin and altcoin so you will enjoy extraordinary benefits later. a small risk, according to me, buying it now, compared to your friends who bought it earlier this year or midway, surely they feel cheated and get a big loss, so don't wait for this opportunity to continue without you.

andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:33:40 PM

I am give up and sell it almost all now. The reason is - panic tune of crypto market. I think that BTC can fall even more. Honestly - nobody know what will be now. I think that almost all altcoins with small capitalisation gonna die.

vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:49:06 PM

I have about the same plan with you, I have some coins that I believe in their project and I know that in the future, when their product mature, they will do well and go high in price, so I am holding such coins too.
Galantin

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:50:57 PM

Now I think to buy more coins while the market is in such a crisis. This is the best way to invest in the top 100. I think I can find something interesting there.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:57:11 PM

I missed selling them at the top and now it is currently down because of bear market I don't have any other plan or choice than to hold them until the price recovers.

Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

As for me, I like holding different altcoins. I think that these coins will give me big profit in near future. Also many of them have good poducts and I've already used some of them.
lambe45

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:19:38 AM

it's very good, if the market is going down you better hold all the coins, if the price starts to rise, you can sell it

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.net          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
logic123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:30:32 AM

My idea is now just buy coins and hold those coins for few month and then I will sell coins make good profit.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:31:42 AM

For now I want to buy some altcoins because the price is still low, and save it until I wait for the price of the coin to rise, then sell it, of course I will buy an altcoin that can provide future benefits later
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:42:45 AM

My plan for altcoins right now is that I buy and hold to invest in the medium term, because the prices of all altcoins are currently too low, in my opinion this is the best time to make a profit on some coins.
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:54:37 AM

Now only remains what to keep your coins, sell them so cheap I don't want, better to let it lie quietly on the wallet, time to trade I have, I remain an observer with the hope for a speedy recovery of the market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:28:31 AM

I plan to hold them until the profit reaches the level when I will be afraid to lose it. So I'm keeping an eye out. It's very cool idea.

I have got the same plans, buddy. There is no need to sell your tokens now, when the market is down. Just hold the altcoins. If you have another source of an income, you can do it for 1-2 years.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:29:38 AM

I am still holding on to my altcoin. I only sell at bad prices whenever I really need money, but, as long as I don't need it I never sell to incur losses. Especially during the bear market, if you cannot buy the dip, just hodl.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

right now I'm also holding the altcoin that I have because there's no way I can sell when the price is low, maybe I'll hold it until the market will be normal again and I can get a profit
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

This is the right time to buy alts as they have lowest price and affordable to buy. Some whales doing a whole sale shopping now. As they have experience that when its pump, the alts price value will more bigger and the profits almost two times on the price during the day they buy it during blood market. Even this is not assured but the possibility is high.
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:53:38 AM

i am still holding most of my altcoins and planning not to sell them anytime soon, because the coins that i have got great potentials. Altcoins will do well in the future
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:59:55 AM

My plan to buy altcoin is to invest now, because the prices of all coins are generally very cheap at the moment, I'm sure in the future the crypto market price and all coins will reach the highest price like in the year two thousand and seventeen.
gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:00:46 AM

If you compare my portfolio in 2016, at the end of 2018, I have almost no altcoins. I confess there are a few, the belief that while not broken, but the biggest problem in this whole situation just has this belief.

I'll try to explain, no one knows what project is the future, what will shoot, what is not, but treat any of them as a tool for earnings, nothing more. If you can ride this thought, you can earn. At the moment, I have one belief in one formula is “investment - breakeven + profit + a small part remains in the rare case of a huge growth of the asset.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: