Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:08:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142843 times)
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:54:07 PM

The website is a little slow for my locality, is it due to pre-sale access? Can track the number of tokens sold?

We have just finished our private sale, Pre sale date will be announce soon, Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/  (https://vidy.com/)for more updates.

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:56:56 PM

I'm not sure we really need this. Could you tell me why we need Vidy? Because I am wondering if you are a project that only emerges by adding '' decentralized ''.

We are changing the way users view ads by giving control to users, We are also We are building an ad platform that is fully transparent to users, publishers and advertisers

Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
alexsetiawan

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

English -> Indonesian translation service

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:03:00 PM

You say $16 millions already raised.
Where is the evidence?

_����������������_
��������������������_
���������������������_
�����������������������
�����������������_�����
���������������������
�������������������
��������������������_
�����������������������
�����������������_�����
����������������������
���������������������
������������������
EKASEPBANJAR
Vexanium Block Producer

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
STAKE YOUR VEX
Vote ekasepbanjar
And Get Reward Daily

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
[ Website ] [ Telegram ] [ Instagram ]
let's growth VEX better! Public Blockchain from Indonesia

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:11:42 AM

Interesting concept, ads and video ads are huge market with a lot of possibility, also crypocrruencies have a nice potential in these industry. If the team has already raised 16 millions as announced it could be very interesting, they will be able to develop at least something.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:33:31 AM

I seriously hope this project is real and can back all the claims they make here. If so, then this could seriously be one of the biggest ICOs currently active.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:08:44 AM

Interesting concept, ads and video ads are huge market with a lot of possibility, also crypocrruencies have a nice potential in these industry. If the team has already raised 16 millions as announced it could be very interesting, they will be able to develop at least something.

I think that amount would be enough for the basic development of the platform and once people see the demo of what they are promising, I dont think there will be any hurdles for more investments after that.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:56:05 AM

I think that amount would be enough for the basic development of the platform and once people see the demo of what they are promising, I dont think there will be any hurdles for more investments after that.

if they can get a demo of it done by the ICO time , that should bring in additional investors.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
huutertools

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:20:17 AM

Wow, 25k follower in telegram.not too bad.
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:10:49 AM

Wow, 25k follower in telegram.not too bad.

Thank you, we have good things coming and announcements shortly.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:12:08 AM

I seriously hope this project is real and can back all the claims they make here. If so, then this could seriously be one of the biggest ICOs currently active.

Thank you for your support always on point. Smiley

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:13:35 AM

if they can get a demo of it done by the ICO time , that should bring in additional investors.

Yes, we have MVP and Demo as well both will publish soon.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:14:43 AM

We will be publishing our demo soon.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:17:49 AM

Thank you for your support! Team is been together for last two years building this project. We also have MVP, more update about the project will publish soon.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:20:40 AM

innovative idea, with strong team good luck vidy team

Thanks for your support. We are going to have more exciting news coming out shortly. Join us on telegram if you haven't. https://t.me/VidyCoin

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:22:49 AM

You say $16 millions already raised.
Where is the evidence?

Team will announce the Private investor list and proof of fund raise. Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/  (https://vidy.com/)for more updates.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:25:00 AM

I'm not sure we really need this. Could you tell me why we need Vidy? Because I am wondering if you are a project that only emerges by adding '' decentralized ''.

We are changing the way users view ads by giving control to users, We are also We are building an ad platform that is fully transparent to users, publishers and advertisers
it seems very interesting a platform where users, publishers and advertisers can meet, compare and especially where users will have control over view ads, will be required kyc to invest?...
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:26:45 AM

good to see the team actively interacting and participating with the community unlike other project announce it and forget it
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:31:03 AM

Your project looks really promising. So if I got it right watcher will get paid for watching based on the lenght of their watching time. How much do they get per video/time?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:31:56 AM

Is the owner of the website supposed to do something in particular to put your system in place? Or is kind of automated? I'm mainly wondering how much work the owner is required to do.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:09:10 AM

Is the owner of the website supposed to do something in particular to put your system in place? Or is kind of automated? I'm mainly wondering how much work the owner is required to do.

I think it will not require coding and complex programming.. if you look at youtube, they imbed ads in videos without the publisher doing much work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: