Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142840 times)
cerceveligozluk

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:50:11 PM

Interesting to provide a scheme of the different use case of vidy, I think that possibility to earn reward to watching ads is huge and a lot of people will be interested by that. The ads industry have a loot of possibility, maybe vidy can develop something nice with aiming that industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:38:45 AM

I think the team has announced some parterships before, maybe they will communicate more about it soon. It’s an important part for the sucess of a project and especially it’s good for the trust that’s investors put in your project, so important for the ico phase too.

I think its important to showcase your partnerships and post it regularly to the community to show that they have regular communication as well as meetings.
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:53:34 AM

Nice to see you are reach dev.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:39:30 AM

The engineering team of the Vidy project, striking with its rewards, it has already collected 10 million users, patented multi-million inventions and received decades of success in the world of software development, it is worthy of respect!
I also like their team, they are very active in the telegram channel - all investors are kept informed and know all updates of the project.

The telegram support is amazing 25k + members and counting. And the forum threads seems to be active too, around 5 admins round the clock. If they continue like this , chances are good, hope the devs are active too
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:18:32 AM

I think the project is quite difficult with its technical implementation but I am confident with the team's capacity to deliver on this one successfully.

If it would be easy, everyone would do things like this.
But i do think that this is a market segment that can be built with a high success percentage.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

I think the project is quite difficult with its technical implementation but I am confident with the team's capacity to deliver on this one successfully.

If it would be easy, everyone would do things like this.
But i do think that this is a market segment that can be built with a high success percentage.

there is a market for this to be sure, let's hope that the team does a good job.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:55:18 AM

Please see the information below to understand the idea of collecting the data:

in the beginning it will largely based on natural language of the context but once you opt in to redeem the tokens you receive from watching the ads, we lock your data into a smart contract that allows us to know in a safe and anonymous manner what type of ads you watch, what pages you visit so that the next time you visit a page, we show you content more likely that will be relevant to you. So you and your friend could visit that same page and hold down on a same line of text but see different ads.
Again total control hah? I don't really like somebody's monitoring my web activity, yet they create new way of doing it!

It's the same as Google adsense, your browser is an open book and they can read it to deliver ads you interested in (damn, everytime I navigate I see ICO's ads everywhere). But again, you can always use Brave browser

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:23:46 AM

in the beginning it will largely based on natural language of the context but once you opt in to redeem the tokens you receive from watching the ads, we lock your data into a smart contract that allows us to know in a safe and anonymous manner what type of ads you watch, what pages you visit so that the next time you visit a page, we show you content more likely that will be relevant to you. So you and your friend could visit that same page and hold down on a same line of text but see different ads.
Again total control hah? I don't really like somebody's monitoring my web activity, yet they create new way of doing it!

It's the same as Google adsense, your browser is an open book and they can read it to deliver ads you interested in (damn, everytime I navigate I see ICO's ads everywhere). But again, you can always use Brave browser

You can also use different browsers for different thinks. One browser that is allowed to track you for Facebook, Vidy etc and other browsers for shopping, or banking.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:57:20 AM

You can also use different browsers for different thinks. One browser that is allowed to track you for Facebook, Vidy etc and other browsers for shopping, or banking.

Google will watch our activities once we sign in with our email address. Therefore google able to suggest us the rellevant news based on our previous activity. The question is, whether we have to keep sign in into vidy account if we want to get the benefit? Or is there any other method?
jonnytracker

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:21:47 PM

Google will watch our activities once we sign in with our email address. Therefore google able to suggest us the rellevant news based on our previous activity. The question is, whether we have to keep sign in into vidy account if we want to get the benefit? Or is there any other method?

So they are going to use the google api and stuff.. ?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:19:43 PM

Ethereum is dropping badly.

I wonder what is the ratio of 16m $ is crypto and fiat. I hope it is all fiat with current market.

Its a mix we will update ratio soon.

I was on a camping trip for some days. And now i am back and ethereum is below 300$. I hope most of the ratio is fiat.

Crypto is more bearish than before.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:08:52 PM

in fact there are all the premises for a successful project, the innovative /winning idea, the very active team on the telegram channel, a good advertising campaign, just hope the market will also help by stabilize himself on acceptable values...
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:15:52 PM

in fact there are all the premises for a successful project, the innovative /winning idea, the very active team on the telegram channel, a good advertising campaign, just hope the market will also help by stabilize himself on acceptable values...

Right now, advertising plays a crucial role because there are so many projects out there, yours really needs to stand out if you want to be seen and Vidy is doing really a great job with their social media team.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:04:54 PM

Right now, advertising plays a crucial role because there are so many projects out there, yours really needs to stand out if you want to be seen and Vidy is doing really a great job with their social media team.
You are right, advertising -  engine of any business - only question is whether the team will be able to realize all points of the roadmap. In addition, time is not the best for ICO - cryptomarket is slowly but surely loses capitalization.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:34:35 PM

Despite the eventual loss of capitalization, we have precedents to wait for a rise at any time, or at least next summer. As for the Team, it seems professional and specialized, both the members and the Board Members presented, I hope they bring us news and the result of the work hidden soon
jonnytracker

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:54:11 AM

I'm am more inclined to believe that this project will do good in the coming months considering it a unique blockchain project but on the condition that the developers must deliver it first.

If the support and community activity continues things will take off good, September is ico ?
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:57:07 AM

You are right, advertising -  engine of any business - only question is whether the team will be able to realize all points of the roadmap. In addition, time is not the best for ICO - cryptomarket is slowly but surely loses capitalization.

Yes, this time isn't good for ICO project since the market keeping down. Idk when this bad trend will be over so we can see the passion in crypto again.
jonnytracker

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:27:18 AM

Yes, this time isn't good for ICO project since the market keeping down. Idk when this bad trend will be over so we can see the passion in crypto again.

Doing good during downtrend is better than good ico during high times... imo
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

Doing good during downtrend is better than good ico during high times... imo

It would be good for investors if they don't raise much money i nthis bear market. I think the soft cap has been reached thanks to the private investors.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:49:04 AM

I'm am more inclined to believe that this project will do good in the coming months considering it a unique blockchain project but on the condition that the developers must deliver it first.

If the support and community activity continues things will take off good, September is ico ?

The team is actively participating discussions in the telegram channel and people are interested in Vidy, I feel this is one of those projects which will change a market forever.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: