Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:24:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142840 times)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:59:10 AM

in fact there are all the premises for a successful project, the innovative /winning idea, the very active team on the telegram channel, a good advertising campaign, just hope the market will also help by stabilize himself on acceptable values...

Right now, advertising plays a crucial role because there are so many projects out there, yours really needs to stand out if you want to be seen and Vidy is doing really a great job with their social media team.
You are right, advertising -  engine of any business - only question is whether the team will be able to realize all points of the roadmap. In addition, time is not the best for ICO - cryptomarket is slowly but surely loses capitalization.

Yes, this time isn't good for ICO project since the market keeping down. Idk when this bad trend will be over so we can see the passion in crypto again.

Doing good during downtrend is better than good ico during high times... imo

It would be good for investors if they don't raise much money i nthis bear market. I think the soft cap has been reached thanks to the private investors.

So the most importsnt thing is behind them - reaching the soft cap. However, I would still wait for the proof before investing in Vidy myself, just to be on the cautious side.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:27:20 AM

in fact there are all the premises for a successful project, the innovative /winning idea, the very active team on the telegram channel, a good advertising campaign, just hope the market will also help by stabilize himself on acceptable values...

Right now, advertising plays a crucial role because there are so many projects out there, yours really needs to stand out if you want to be seen and Vidy is doing really a great job with their social media team.
You are right, advertising -  engine of any business - only question is whether the team will be able to realize all points of the roadmap. In addition, time is not the best for ICO - cryptomarket is slowly but surely loses capitalization.

Yes, this time isn't good for ICO project since the market keeping down. Idk when this bad trend will be over so we can see the passion in crypto again.

Doing good during downtrend is better than good ico during high times... imo

It would be good for investors if they don't raise much money i nthis bear market. I think the soft cap has been reached thanks to the private investors.

If they got fiat money I agree with you, if they got crypto only, which are rekt, every crypto, they don't have 16 million anymore for sure unless they cashed out some months ago

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:48:07 AM

I'm am more inclined to believe that this project will do good in the coming months considering it a unique blockchain project but on the condition that the developers must deliver it first.

If the support and community activity continues things will take off good, September is ico ?

The team is actively participating discussions in the telegram channel and people are interested in Vidy, I feel this is one of those projects which will change a market forever.

yeah there are a lot of people in the telegram channel

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

I'm am more inclined to believe that this project will do good in the coming months considering it a unique blockchain project but on the condition that the developers must deliver it first.

If the support and community activity continues things will take off good, September is ico ?

The team is actively participating discussions in the telegram channel and people are interested in Vidy, I feel this is one of those projects which will change a market forever.

And people are most active not just joined and left watching it.

Lots of people joining the conversation. There is a good community there.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:39:18 PM

Really? Last time i visited it there were only "Hi" and stickers around ...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:11:34 PM

Right, it is mostly non-informative conversation there without something interesting now. Nobody wants to waste time looking through 1000 last messages in a hope to find something really interesting and worth reading.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:36:20 PM

in fact is difficult to follow the telegram channel at least for what concerns the latest news because you have to scroll through many messages, for me it would be easier to follow here on the forum, i hope they do not neglect any communication channel...
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:05:37 PM

in fact is difficult to follow the telegram channel at least for what concerns the latest news because you have to scroll through many messages, for me it would be easier to follow here on the forum, i hope they do not neglect any communication channel...

You're right, I also would prefer to get news here in the thread. Telegram is chaotic, hundreds of stickers don't make it easier to scroll and the last pinned message is a month old and only about bounty.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
arhibalt

Activity: 415
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:10:35 PM

Vidy constructs a ledger system that measures how long a user watches an ad thanks to hold tracking technology on its embed layer. Vidy then rewards publishers and users accordingly for holding down on ads with VidyCoins, taken as a fraction of the VidyCoin payout made from advertiser to publisher for that video ad impression.
With just a hold, users can now reveal tiny hyper-relevant videos hidden behind the text of any page on the web, unlocking a whole new dimension to the internet.
The fact that the team is planned to create in the end, of course, looks really promising, and in this sphere competition and changes are needed for a long time, which in turn will benefit us to end users. Therefore, I'll be really glad if the team succeeds.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:58:19 PM

Vidy constructs a ledger system that measures how long a user watches an ad thanks to hold tracking technology on its embed layer. Vidy then rewards publishers and users accordingly for holding down on ads with VidyCoins, taken as a fraction of the VidyCoin payout made from advertiser to publisher for that video ad impression.
With just a hold, users can now reveal tiny hyper-relevant videos hidden behind the text of any page on the web, unlocking a whole new dimension to the internet.
The fact that the team is planned to create in the end, of course, looks really promising, and in this sphere competition and changes are needed for a long time, which in turn will benefit us to end users. Therefore, I'll be really glad if the team succeeds.

Excellent update for newcomers, and to give shelter to those who want to know Vidy's methodology. The Telegran group also needs such dialogues, and is very interactive and full of stakeholders
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:16:17 AM

Excellent update for newcomers, and to give shelter to those who want to know Vidy's methodology. The Telegran group also needs such dialogues, and is very interactive and full of stakeholders

I post daily in the telegram group too, seems like the team is more present over there.. Any concern grievance or inquiry will be answered faster in telegram.
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:27:10 AM

Still, it is way better than most telegram groups Cheesy

Also that the stickers are great. And you can't discuss the project 7/24

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:13:18 AM

I post daily in the telegram group too, seems like the team is more present over there.. Any concern grievance or inquiry will be answered faster in telegram.

Yes, if you have any questions you should go to Telegram. The admins are always there. I guess they check this thread only a few times a day which is more than enough.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:11:14 AM

You're right, I also would prefer to get news here in the thread. Telegram is chaotic, hundreds of stickers don't make it easier to scroll and the last pinned message is a month old and only about bounty.

But thats the fault of Telegram. The app is not that comfortable for me because like you said, its too chaotic but on the other hand, if you want instant contact with the devs of admins, its a great way to get information's and vidy is really trying to stay connected with their future investors.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:47:10 PM

But thats the fault of Telegram. The app is not that comfortable for me because like you said, its too chaotic but on the other hand, if you want instant contact with the devs of admins, its a great way to get information's and vidy is really trying to stay connected with their future investors.

True, telegram is better for instant Q&A but there is also a good feature to inform the users since admin can make a pinned message which will remain at the top of the channel. But for such thing, forum will be better.
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:20:59 PM

True, telegram is better for instant Q&A but there is also a good feature to inform the users since admin can make a pinned message which will remain at the top of the channel. But for such thing, forum will be better.

In the telegram, admins have more control over a forum. Also in here, some information can be lost in the crowd.

Still, there i like here more, but i can see the beauty of telegram.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:00:41 PM

In the telegram, admins have more control over a forum. Also in here, some information can be lost in the crowd.

Still, there i like here more, but i can see the beauty of telegram.

Telegram is dispersive as hell, I prefer way more discord and slack. I remember when every ICO had its Slack but "thanks" to the phishing scammers everyone migrated to telegram

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:35:04 PM

telegram is very dispersive and perhaps is more suitable for a q&a but to follow the news is easier here on the forum, weekly updates i think it would be enough...
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:03:47 AM

telegram is very dispersive and perhaps is more suitable for a q&a but to follow the news is easier here on the forum, weekly updates i think it would be enough...

Yes that is the point. I hoped this thread will not be taken for granted by the VIDY team as this is a great source of informative discussions. And maybe they could put a little attention on this thread and it would surely delight the community. Imho.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:46:14 AM

Yes that is the point. I hoped this thread will not be taken for granted by the VIDY team as this is a great source of informative discussions. And maybe they could put a little attention on this thread and it would surely delight the community. Imho.

That is another opinion, but the people seems to like telegram more, even spammers
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: