Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:46:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway  (Read 57286 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:13:10 PM

5 millions is a huge amount now it’s true, but it’s still possible for a projet like ternion i think. They already raised a nice amount, and I think that even with 5 millions they can some intéressent things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:05:09 PM

5 millions is a huge amount now it’s true, but it’s still possible for a projet like ternion i think. They already raised a nice amount, and I think that even with 5 millions they can some intéressent things.

in this market, that keeps going down , 5 mil is too much I think. they might need to reconsider.

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:04:14 PM

Two questions:

1. What is the transaction per second capability of your exchange? I didn't see any info or comparison to existing engines in your whitepaper.

2. The whitepaper lack any specific information about what makes you exchange a "hybrid" one. What I see offered is a traditional fully centralized solution. Which specific components are you going to make decentralized?

I think that they will start as a centralized exchange while they will develop the decentralized solution. On your point number 1, I wanna know numbers too, you're talking about the order books right?

Yes, exactly, about orderbooks. Better to tell - how many trades per second this exchange is going to have. There are lots of amateurish exchanges, which hang up as soon as any volume appears.

Regarding them being hybrid, I assume they just used a "hot" wording, to attract people, and promise they will be "hybrid" sometime maybe Smiley

Anyway, as I understood, it makes no sense to ask anything here, as these developers don't seem to monitor this thread, or have any presence here.

... this space is not for rent ...
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:11:31 PM

What does the Windows download contain? Does the exchange run as a dedicated program instead of running in a browser?

It was actually quoted as an option, not something mandatory, but I also wonder why someone would download having all the options available in a safe online place? There is less of this that enforce user security or ease the bargain somehow
if the two versions are identical and offer the same options it is obviously better to use the online one and do not download anything on your windows...
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:35:13 PM

What does the Windows download contain? Does the exchange run as a dedicated program instead of running in a browser?

It was actually quoted as an option, not something mandatory, but I also wonder why someone would download having all the options available in a safe online place? There is less of this that enforce user security or ease the bargain somehow
if the two versions are identical and offer the same options it is obviously better to use the online one and do not download anything on your windows...
Exactly, no one would use a downloaded version having the same functionality, unless there is some kind of incentive to use the platform, or there is enhanced security
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:14:27 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 01:53:34 PM by drays

Exactly, no one would use a downloaded version having the same functionality, unless there is some kind of incentive to use the platform, or there is enhanced security

Downloaded versions make perfect sense in case of working with decentralized exchange. However in case of centralized one the benefit is not clear.

One reason I may think of - downloaded version could be faster than the online one, in case of slow connection or overloaded exchange, because the required network traffic between you and the exchange engine is much lower. So that version might have some advantage when the exchange lags.

Another possible reason - they want users to get used/test the downloaded version, to make switching to the hybrid/decentralized version smoother. Future hybrid exchange version could provide some features, which downloaded version could take advantage of.

... this space is not for rent ...
Jaejoe

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:46:44 PM

H
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 07:37:06 AM

in this market, that keeps going down , 5 mil is too much I think. they might need to reconsider.

and, still no news that might trigger bullrun, at least recover

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:14:59 AM

Seems like investors look forward to fintech project more than the experimental unknown markets. Seen many successful similar projects , Positive about this one too
It just early assessment, which requires more time to be really demonstrated.
As I said, I will discover more about Ternion, and will kep watching the ANN topic for more coming news/ developments.

I hope the team will keep us all updated on this one. some projects fall off on bitcointalk

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:55:10 PM

how long ICO going to be? plan for extending for some months in this bear market. Ternion is good project and hope that project will gain more well deserve attention.
masterman (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:30:24 PM

Two questions:

1. What is the transaction per second capability of your exchange? I didn't see any info or comparison to existing engines in your whitepaper.

2. The whitepaper lack any specific information about what makes you exchange a "hybrid" one. What I see offered is a traditional fully centralized solution. Which specific components are you going to make decentralized?

I think that they will start as a centralized exchange while they will develop the decentralized solution. On your point number 1, I wanna know numbers too, you're talking about the order books right?

Yes, exactly, about orderbooks. Better to tell - how many trades per second this exchange is going to have. There are lots of amateurish exchanges, which hang up as soon as any volume appears.

Regarding them being hybrid, I assume they just used a "hot" wording, to attract people, and promise they will be "hybrid" sometime maybe Smiley

Anyway, as I understood, it makes no sense to ask anything here, as these developers don't seem to monitor this thread, or have any presence here.

Hi, to answer your question 1, our Matching Engine has a capability to hold up to 125 000 transactions per second. We have actually written a whole article regarding out matching engine that you can read here.
2. A hybrid structure will entail both centralized and decentralized aspects: we are starting as a centralized entity, but we are planning to add features that will allow peer-to-peer trading on alt coin markets against BTC. You can learn more about our plans on our roadmap on our website: ternion.io

Thank you for being a part of our community! Please let us know if you have anymore question.

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:31:04 PM

how long ICO going to be? plan for extending for some months in this bear market. Ternion is good project and hope that project will gain more well deserve attention.
Hi, our Token Sale will run till the end of December.

Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:46:27 PM

Its really hard to make it as a new exchange nowadays but Ternion has a different approach then most of other new exchanges. I can really see them getting high trade volume in the next few years. I hope they wont start listing every shitcoin and will let in the ones with potential future. 
So,it is waiting period, which might last long.
However, the potential project like Ternion deserves the long waiting period.
I just add it into my list, only decide investing when the first products from the team released successfully.

Seems like investors look forward to fintech project more than the experimental unknown markets. Seen many successful similar projects , Positive about this one too

You know what you get with an exchange and everyone hopes to find the next binance so there is some interest in Ternion.

I was also interested in this project, and I think I will continue to follow it. This is a fairly correct decision for this idea. it must be a success for some time.

Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:59:47 PM

Its really hard to make it as a new exchange nowadays but Ternion has a different approach then most of other new exchanges. I can really see them getting high trade volume in the next few years. I hope they wont start listing every shitcoin and will let in the ones with potential future. 
So,it is waiting period, which might last long.
However, the potential project like Ternion deserves the long waiting period.
I just add it into my list, only decide investing when the first products from the team released successfully.

You know what you get with an exchange and everyone hopes to find the next binance so there is some interest in Ternion.

I was also interested in this project, and I think I will continue to follow it. This is a fairly correct decision for this idea. it must be a success for some time.
I am also very interested in projects with exchanger themes. because it has the chance to be successful and much in demand. Now there are lots of exchanges popping up, and I think that's great for the advancement of the crypto world.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

Sometimes it is better to use local software instead of online version, especially in crypto where we need much security. For example to avoid to get to a wrong website after a DNS attack. It is not long ago where this happened to MEW. Further you cant be the victim of a special char phishing attack in the url of your browser, but for the last I consequently use bookmarks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:09:04 PM

They already raised 1,7 mil $ and have soft cap at 5 mil $ which i think they can reach till the end of December for sure so i really hope they wont need to extend their ICO.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 04:30:45 PM

They already raised 1,7 mil $ and have soft cap at 5 mil $ which i think they can reach till the end of December for sure so i really hope they wont need to extend their ICO.

another $3.3 M in 2 months is easy i think. if market goes recover and eth price back to $250, i think they can reach soft cap

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:41:08 PM

Full exchange launch of both version (centralized and decentralized) will be between Q1 and Q3 next year? Why there is no exact date (month or at last exact quarter) ?
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:11:15 PM

Full exchange launch of both version (centralized and decentralized) will be between Q1 and Q3 next year? Why there is no exact date (month or at last exact quarter) ?
The devs usually do it in order to have some additional time for fixing anything going wrong or not according to their original plan.
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:19:06 PM

Are there any plans to pay dividends with your token on the future? Bibox did that later on. I am still kicking myself that i didn't foresee that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: