Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:09:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway  (Read 57284 times)
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:43:35 PM

Visualizing and providing accurate  chart data is more important thing on exchange. is Ternion planning to integrate with any 3rd party for tools or creating own?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:53:25 PM

Visualizing and providing accurate  chart data is more important thing on exchange. is Ternion planning to integrate with any 3rd party for tools or creating own?

Many exchanges just use trading view's chart, which is the easy way and they provide a good looking chart. I really like Binance's too (when you use the full screen trading)

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:12:48 PM

Visualizing and providing accurate chart data is more important thing on exchange. is Ternion planning to integrate with any 3rd party for tools or creating own?

Many exchanges just use trading view's chart, which is the easy way and they provide a good looking chart. I really like Binance's too (when you use the full screen trading)
I agree that gives a lot of important information in a very easy way to understand.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:25:39 PM

Visualizing and providing accurate chart data is more important thing on exchange. is Ternion planning to integrate with any 3rd party for tools or creating own?

I agree that gives a lot of important information in a very easy way to understand.
Their interface is really very similar Binance's and it's great, I like it when I come to exchange and there is intuitively understandable interface.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:28:40 PM

Binance is a good template or even role model for any new exchange. If they can keep it simple and convenient there will be a bright future.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:40:54 PM

Binance is a good template or even role model for any new exchange. If they can keep it simple and convenient there will be a bright future.
Yeah, but they cannot use the exact same interface as there, for new exchange with fiat need unique template and not Binance imitation.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:09:38 PM

Yeah, but they cannot use the exact same interface as there, for new exchange with fiat need unique template and not Binance imitation.
binance has a simple interface, there is a lot of information, the fees are relatively low volumes high is almost perfect, if ternion could do such a thing, not an imitation but be inspired by the binance model simple interface, fast flowing rich in information and low fees with the addition of the fiat part would surely have success...
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:54:54 PM

binance has a simple interface, there is a lot of information, the fees are relatively low volumes high is almost perfect, if ternion could do such a thing, not an imitation but be inspired by the binance model simple interface, fast flowing rich in information and low fees with the addition of the fiat part would surely have success...
Ideally, they are supposed to take the best of Binance while avoiding its disadvantages (yes, there are some even in binance)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:25:06 PM

Yeah, also if you offer customers to binance experience they just go back to binance. Ternion should be unique and something different.

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:00:21 AM

As I see exchange registered in Estonia. The team and their office based in Estonia as well or in other countrie?
The exchange is registred in Estonia, but the team is based in multiple countries, mainly Latvia, Ukraine, Cyprus, Russia, Canada.

But how they are working? Remotely? You dont have office? If have, where is your office based?
We have offices in Latvia, Cyprus, St. Petersburg and Ukraine - they are all working on separate parts of the project. We have a head manager in each of the offices, and our CEO is making sure that all offices are collaborating with each other successfully and efficiently.

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:04:42 AM

We have charts with trading view because there are a lot of technical indicators and it allows for easy integration.

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:07:32 AM

As I see exchange registered in Estonia. The team and their office based in Estonia as well or in other countrie?
The exchange is registred in Estonia, but the team is based in multiple countries, mainly Latvia, Ukraine, Cyprus, Russia, Canada.

But how they are working? Remotely? You dont have office? If have, where is your office based?

Maybe they work remotely since the team members came from many different countries. As long as it work as expected and the name of the members are known, nothing to worry about.

But how they can works remotely? Exchange- this is serious business and they must have own office. How exchange development going so far?
Our offices in Ukraine, St.Petersburg, Latvia and Cyprus are efficiently operating under the supervision of experienced head managers and our CEO is also making sure that the working process flows seamlessly. As for the development - watch out for our updates, in 3-4 weeks big changes and updates coming to the Exchange! Don't forget to follow us on social media channels for more reveals!

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 03:55:03 AM

Maybe they work remotely since the team members came from many different countries. As long as it work as expected and the name of the members are known, nothing to worry about.

But how they can works remotely? Exchange- this is serious business and they must have own office. How exchange development going so far?
Our offices in Ukraine, St.Petersburg, Latvia and Cyprus are efficiently operating under the supervision of experienced head managers and our CEO is also making sure that the working process flows seamlessly. As for the development - watch out for our updates, in 3-4 weeks big changes and updates coming to the Exchange! Don't forget to follow us on social media channels for more reveals!

is it real office that can be visited by some one? and has been registired in the country based?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:02:46 AM

Hai. I want to know what is the differences of this exchange with other cryptocurrency exchanges out there? What is the uniqueness that you will give to people and that they cannot find in another exchange?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:15:17 AM

Hai. I want to know what is the differences of this exchange with other cryptocurrency exchanges out there? What is the uniqueness that you will give to people and that they cannot find in another exchange?

They will have centralized and decentralized crypto exchange. And deposit in fiat in few different currncies.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:56:33 AM

I hope Ternion will also have a fast trading engine like Binance have and also have a user friendly interface so that it could attract more users as possible.
I think its something that should at least be on their exchange and even its a common thing in many exchanges, not only binance has something like that.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:18:02 AM

I hope Ternion will also have a fast trading engine like Binance have and also have a user friendly interface so that it could attract more users as possible.
I think its something that should at least be on their exchange and even its a common thing in many exchanges, not only binance has something like that.
I also think that the main thing is not the interface, but the mechanism - and that everything would work quickly, without errors and bugs, I hope Ternion team can provide it.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

I also think that the main thing is not the interface, but the mechanism - and that everything would work quickly, without errors and bugs, I hope Ternion team can provide it.
Indeed they must have a user friendly interface in order to attract many users.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:21:30 AM

They will have centralized and decentralized crypto exchange. And deposit in fiat in few different currncies.
If I understood correctly this will be centralized exchange, their office will be based somewhere in Europe, and they will have the opportunity make deposit in account through a bank card.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:32:45 AM

As far as I heard binance is also actively working on a decentralized platform. I'm more interested in knowing about the additional advantages.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: