Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:56:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin?  (Read 20460 times)
Danisababy

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:24:52 AM

Yes, I believe that it is the best time to buy coins because the price is low and we can be able to buy more coins. And holding it after buying is also a good strategy because we can hold and wait for them to be on their best price again.
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:16:40 PM

It seems to me that today is a good time to buy some altcoins. I constantly buy different cryptos for short term tradin in order to sell them soon and make a quick profit. I think that such a strategy is the best for the current state of the market. HODL is very risky now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:32:19 PM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
You are probably right and now it's really the best time to buy ... Ethereum. For some reason, I do not really believe that any other coin will be able to recover its maximum price.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:35:58 PM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

Yes, it really is the great time to buy altcoins because they are on the cheapest price in the market, once bull run comes alts will rise two or three times.

imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:37:13 PM

Of course, this is bear market, and price is rocket bottom. If you sell now, you will sell in loss, so just hold, good times might be right there and waiting to come. So hold as long as possible.

laros212 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:45:03 AM

Yes this is the right time to buy some altcoins because  price of altcoins are very low due to this bearish trend of this market. Holding your altcoins for long term is always gives you good returns.

if the middle of this year could already be in the predictions about the increase in the price of bitcoin..because I observe it's been too long the bitcoin price down since January

sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:56:15 AM

This is the good time to buy. but to achieve when the value going up will take a long time and there is not even an approximate bound to it. clear if you want to hold back and wait for a long period of time will be able to produce and that's for sure.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:04:45 AM

yes this is a good time to buy altcoin because the price is decreasing holding altcoin for a long time will give a good profit,and maybe at the end of the year will increase 2 -3 fold because altcoin has been declining for a long time and maybe a few more months will rise.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
zarintasnim

Activity: 1162

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:10:35 AM

Yes i think it is the best time to buy altcoin. If you want to earn good amount of profit then its your time. All altcoin price are low now. You can buy low rate and wait when price will rise than sale it. For this you can earn good profit.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:31:17 AM

maybe he missed the good time to buy and hold altcoin because we are already seen this is happening in a few months ago and now, the price is starting to rise again although the price does not increase too higher. but he can still buy right now while the price stays at the price now so he can start to hold the altcoin and wait for the price is back to the higher price. don't forget if you want to buy right now, you need to check and compare the price from one exchange to another exchange so you will know what price that might be good to buy the altcoin.

icohunter56

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:34:05 AM

Yes. So World Cup id over after few days everybody returns to the markets and it will be good impact. So buy some altcoins what you want and HODL till the end of the year.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:36:17 AM

This time is the right time to buy more altcoins because is being affordable of their prices in the market and hold them until the end of this year, i think the prices will booming in the month of december and the profit will be with us.
Tahamid

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:39:30 AM

I think Now best time buy  altocoin. But not best time sell altocoin. After 1 to 2 month later sell altocoin. Now you buy more altocoin. And hold it. Than sum days you sell altocoin..
biangkerok

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:42:40 AM

it is true now is the right time to buy altcoin, with prices that mostly decrease I think will provide a big advantage if the market has started to rise. I also bought some eth that I believe will rise high in price.
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:43:26 AM

Hello all ! I think yes! Why not? The best time to buy when we have bear market?

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
doynemi

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:44:28 AM

the price of crypto in the market now is going down and unstable, it would be better if we hold the coin until the price rises again. other than that i think this is the right time to buy altcoin with the cheap price. we can hold it for a while to take profit from it.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
zzxcvv

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:44:36 AM

In my opinion, now is a good time to buy altcoins
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:44:58 AM

If bought in this period I think should want to be prepared to hold for a period which is long enough if the big money from it. Crypto is being in a State that has not changed much and I think this will last until the end of the year. But if you want to look for opportunities then this is a good time and still remain small despite the hikes alone.
waqarkahloon

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:46:19 AM

we have to buy those altcoin with legit project and product as well as active dev team working. there are many projects there with no such real life use case and product making them less use able making them less worthy instead there are some with great road map as well as product like PundiX, hydrogenApi as well as exchanges token like KCS, BNB, CET, AURA and many others.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:50:10 AM

Actually from mid June right time has started. If anyone want to invest it is the prime time for investment. Regardless of which currency, whether it's BTC or any other crypto currency. After so many days BTC investment has crossed 117B $. It has started it's upward movement from 6 month decline.
for now, it is Altcoin who experienced a lot of development is very capable to be coins that are held to produce much greater profits. so it's pretty good to have Altcoin to make a much bigger profit in the future. besides that Altcoin's ability to continue to grow capable of producing far greater profits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: