Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:07:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency  (Read 12679 times)
Kobila49

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:27:09 PM

On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale,and can you share us names of those that you aim for?

I doubt that they will give youd etails ebout exchanges,usually they have to sign NDA

I didn't know that has to be kept a secret. Why would that be?

Can someone explain what is NDA?  Roll Eyes

I think if you google it you will find a term "non-disclosure agreement", I think that is some sort of agreement what should be secret Cheesy

Here is some good explanation.

A non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is a legal contract between two or more parties that signifies a confidential relationship exists between them. The confidential relationship exists because the parties share information among themselves that should not be made available to any other parties outside of those involved, such as competitors or the general public.

Source: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/n/nda.asp

Yeah, probably should google it first. Tnx guys anyway Smiley
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frazeer

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:58:42 PM

Hmm the sale is delayed for one day. Hope for no further technical problem Cheesy

Does someone have info why is delayed?

I'm also interested in a possible cause for the delay. Maybe they needed to generate additional tokens?
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:43:01 PM

Hmm the sale is delayed for one day. Hope for no further technical problem Cheesy

Does someone have info why is delayed?

I'm also interested in a possible cause for the delay. Maybe they needed to generate additional tokens?

I guess if the sale was not planned from the start they would definitely need a new tge. But they probsbly wouldnt announce a sale without it.
ReMoneta

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:08:20 PM

So this second sale never actually happened?

Wasn't it supposed to be on Wednesday at 10?

Maybe someone that follows their Telegram channel has any info on this as they usually don't post news like that here.

Hi all!

The 2nd sale did happen last week and closed last Friday as planned. There was no delay this time by the way. I believe the delay one user was referring to was the one in July.

Currently no future public sales are planned. We will send out official announcements should there be any changes in the future. If you have any specific interest in purchase, you can also contact info@remoneta.com.

Can someone explain why are we still waiting for bounty campaign,whats the issue?or there wont be any afterall?

We have a referral campaign still ongoing, as well as Proof of Care bonus program.
See info here: ReMoneta.com/maitre (referral)
ReMoneta.com/bonus (proof of care)

On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale,and can you share us names of those that you aim for?

I doubt that they will give youd etails ebout exchanges,usually they have to sign NDA

I think if you google it you will find a term "non-disclosure agreement", I think that is some sort of agreement what should be secret Cheesy

A non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is a legal contract between two or more parties that signifies a confidential relationship exists between them. The confidential relationship exists because the parties share information among themselves that should not be made available to any other parties outside of those involved, such as competitors or the general public.

We had one announcement regarding Bancor already some time ago. See here: https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-ret-token-to-join-the-bancor-network-e8dae083d84

In the meantime, our CEO, Hadley, will be joining the CryptoBlockCon as a key moderator on August 15th, and I will also be joining him for the conference. Hopefully we will see some of you there!

-Liina

tuansemazi

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:24:56 AM

This coin is not just about speculation like other tokens. On this network, you can even set up a business at no cost. This business might generate you a huge income if it succeeds.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:20:56 AM

I understand that Land is always a good investment, since the supply for it is always limited, but what will happen if the land price fall ? Its a market after all. ReMoneta team has any plan for it ?
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

Seems like there is no bounty for this one i hope they update if there is any updates
SoonAmoon

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:48:59 AM

This coin is not just about speculation like other tokens. On this network, you can even set up a business at no cost. This business might generate you a huge income if it succeeds.

Yes, it can. And I'm glad you said 'if it succeeds' and that's realistic because a lot of projects tend to promise things that are not under their control just to get users.
bibliobusz

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:51:24 AM

How can you set up a business on the network? Could you elaborate a bit?
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

It's good to remind the people of the ReMoneta social platforms https://www.facebook.com/1ReMoneta/photos/a.423486948117454.1073741828.396962707436545/446753705790778/?type=3&theater
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:42:08 PM

You say patent filed, but maybe you can explain what the patent is about? Or at least give a hint?

Sure. The patent is for the network system and how it all works together creating a unique solution. For instance the stability, micropayments, backing, incorporating real world values into the technology, machine modelling and some technical details. As traditionally, we will still be open source for all the community coding, drive and development. The idea behind this is to protect our community from the large banks, corporates and government.

Ok but for now it is still a pending patent if I understood correctly or are you confident it will go through?

My understanding about patents that are pending, it will be approved in due time as long as there's no other existing patent(s) that it's infringing upon. Also, if the patent submission is explained clearly enough for it to make sense, at the very least.

And those are two important issues you raised when it comes to pending vs. approved. Pending doesn't automatically mean it gets approved.

I'm not sure how anyone can think anything else XD Pending means it has to go through other patent claims (if there are any of the same kind) and it has to get checked by the commision. After that, I think there is a small period of time where someone can veto the decision (but I could be wrong) and then it's approved.

Again, if it is pending it is subject to all required investigation, included the fact that no other entity or person filed the same thing.

Is it really possible to research if your patent idea is original enough so you know what your chances are?

A patent claim or request is usually done to ensure that the idea created is not copied and is protected from being copied by others. Also, presumably the patent creator requesting for this had done its due diligence in cross-checking if their patent claim is an original one and isn't infringing on another. Grin

Hope that is very clear enough to understand that there isn't anything to worry about regarding this.  Wink

If that is how it works then that's fine. I thought the agency you file the patent with will also do some research on whether there might be some competing patent that is in conflict of a new filing.

Patents are been filed!! but know that people look for a way around it

Why for a way around it? You mean those who want to be competitors? That's what you have to expect if you have strong technology and patents. They will look for ways to build a similar system without violating patents.

Exactly, today you have to expect corporate espionage.If you don't take that into account I dare to say that you are incompetent.

Cheesy When you work with open source software protocols it's no wonder that others are having a look at your protocol. I mean that's supposed to happen. You just have to be better and faster than the others.

Haha thats true,one of the drawbacks of open source,but in the end us users should benefit from that the most,as we will get best product.

We will benefit the most that is right, but only if we stop supporting scam forks with our money because we hope we can double up quickly. These scams should be fully ignored.

it is quite difficult to detect scams right away. How can we then double up

You may double up your money once in the short run, but if you then fall for scams 4 times in a row and cut it in half every time, calculation up to you with how much you are left then.
UnviersalChallenges

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:50:00 PM

In recent days there has been news about major fall of Turkish lira which also affected strongly other currencies such as Indian rupee and South African rand and also impacted stock markets. Politicians are accusing each other and threaten with sanctions and boycotts which doesn't help at all.
It seems to me Remoneta offers an option which should clear these kind of problems that economy/financial security is based on some politician's mood. I really hope that many people will choose to have ReMoneta instead as it seems to me that we are moving into crypto-currency era.
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:32:04 PM

In recent days there has been news about major fall of Turkish lira which also affected strongly other currencies such as Indian rupee and South African rand and also impacted stock markets. Politicians are accusing each other and threaten with sanctions and boycotts which doesn't help at all.
It seems to me Remoneta offers an option which should clear these kind of problems that economy/financial security is based on some politician's mood. I really hope that many people will choose to have ReMoneta instead as it seems to me that we are moving into crypto-currency era.

Pfuuu...that sounds optimistic to me. It is a step in the right direction but it will take some time for a change to happen.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:38:25 PM

So this second sale never actually happened?

Wasn't it supposed to be on Wednesday at 10?

Maybe someone that follows their Telegram channel has any info on this as they usually don't post news like that here.

Hi all!

The 2nd sale did happen last week and closed last Friday as planned. There was no delay this time by the way. I believe the delay one user was referring to was the one in July.

Currently no future public sales are planned. We will send out official announcements should there be any changes in the future. If you have any specific interest in purchase, you can also contact info@remoneta.com.

Can someone explain why are we still waiting for bounty campaign,whats the issue?or there wont be any afterall?

We have a referral campaign still ongoing, as well as Proof of Care bonus program.
See info here: ReMoneta.com/maitre (referral)
ReMoneta.com/bonus (proof of care)

We had one announcement regarding Bancor already some time ago. See here: https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-ret-token-to-join-the-bancor-network-e8dae083d84

In the meantime, our CEO, Hadley, will be joining the CryptoBlockCon as a key moderator on August 15th, and I will also be joining him for the conference. Hopefully we will see some of you there!

-Liina

Thank you for clarifying the information on the sale. Do you have more info on how it went?
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:20:51 PM

Seems like there is no bounty for this one i hope they update if there is any updates

And even without bounty,hard cap reached!Good job ReMoneta!
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:42:40 PM

Thats truembut bounty still cna be good thing,to spread awareness about the project,as you still need people actually using your platform
Kobila49

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:15:17 PM

Great job i would say so Cheesy
Arcanium

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:17:31 PM

Seems to me like overstretched statement.. There will always be other influences on value of token
johnmiles

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:47:09 PM

Seems to me like overstretched statement.. There will always be other influences on value of token
I partially agree, but Remoneta is connected to property lands... altough property value can raise or fall Smiley
Arcanium

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:47:59 PM

I partially agree, but Remoneta is connected to property lands... altough property value can raise or fall Smiley

Yeah, that is exactly my point Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: