Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:20:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency  (Read 12680 times)
MadEth

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:51:17 AM

with the years of experience the team have, am sure ReMoneta is in good hands and investor can sleep with ease, its important to have a great team
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:59:08 AM

Smiley Smiley Smiley ReMoneta was reading about your project and found out you plan on making the token stable with the Land asset? would this mean the token price rise as the lands appreciate?

More than likely the price should increase as land assets are known to increase its value.
Where will they acquire those land assets to start with?

How have the Private sales been? saw that on the roadmap Smiley that is July 2018

Interested also to know the current status.
Because it is a god indicator if they attracted private investors on this project.
HadleyBarrett

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:29:36 AM

How have the Private sales been? saw that on the roadmap Smiley that is July 2018

The private sale starts 24th July. There has been a lot of interest so we are expecting a fast close.

Is the project about creating new currency online? why don't we just work with Bitcoin or Ethereum, what would make the currency you creating more efficient?

It does many things Bitcoin and Ethereum can't do. See my answer below - ReMoneta is very different from other tokens available. Key differences are:
- completely stable pricing, avoids falling values in crypto and fiat
- allows micropayments opening up a new industry (imagine 0.1c/s for streaming video or 0.2c for buying a gem on games)
- ReMoneta companies are backed by land, as far as we know the only currency that exists like this (fiat or crypto) and certainly no major ones
- zero transaction costs, zero joining costs, zero fees, no costs at all
- near-instant transactions and a huge scaling of transactions for micropayments using time-sliced consolidation
- community mining uses no computing power or electricity so it is equal for everyone and fair
- community members are rewarded by promoting real world values (environment, human health, clean energy, animal welfare, global unity) and the ReMoneta community
- Follow-the-money security
- Anyone/anywhere/anytime access for everyone with an internet connection

..much more about this can be found in our WP on www.ReMoneta.com and our channel t.me/ReMoneta

Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:10:34 AM

Arabic translation reserved

You should do it on the bounty thread,not here on the Ann thread.
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:37:42 AM

Smiley Smiley Smiley ReMoneta was reading about your project and found out you plan on making the token stable with the Land asset? would this mean the token price rise as the lands appreciate?

More than likely the price should increase as land assets are known to increase its value.
Where will they acquire those land assets to start with?

Regarding the likelihood that "the price should increase as land assets are known to increase its value", I believe this is indeed a very strong asset of ReMoneta. Smiley
Philip Ruby

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:42:50 AM

I have now been following their telegram channel for a week and also found their web page a bit earlier. I am very much hoping this project will do well and make zero transaction costs and a stable currency available for all people. I also like the community mining idea, where you do not need expensive technology and a lot of energy.
shakerbitcoin

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:47:02 AM

Do i have to go trough KYC in order to join the sale?

If I'm not mistaken, it is a basic requirement when contributing in all ICO's.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:48:56 AM

Community mining that aren't just simply mining a coins, but also thinking about the environment.
Let just say it's a green mining, since it will also trying to protect the environment while mine the coins.
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:51:22 AM

Yeah its standard  practice nowdays,i doubt that there are any ICOs that dont require that.
shakerbitcoin

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:59:47 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 07:25:33 AM by shakerbitcoin

Seems to be worthy project. But the question is how does your coin differ others?

ReMoneta is very different from other tokens available. Key differences are:
- completely stable pricing, avoids falling values in crypto and fiat
- allows micropayments opening up a new industry (imagine 0.1c/s for streaming video or 0.2c for buying a gem on games)
- ReMoneta companies are backed by land, as far as we know the only currency that exists like this (fiat or crypto) and certainly no major ones
- zero transaction costs, zero joining costs, zero fees, no costs at all
- near-instant transactions and a huge scaling of transactions for micropayments using time-sliced consolidation
- community mining uses no computing power or electricity so it is equal for everyone and fair
- community members are rewarded by promoting real world values (environment, human health, clean energy, animal welfare, global unity) and the ReMoneta community
- Follow-the-money security
- Anyone/anywhere/anytime access for everyone with an internet connection

..much more about this can be found in our WP on www.ReMoneta.com

ReMoneta tokens are quite unique in its own way. The idea is actually ahead of it's time really. Come to think of it, who would've known that there might actually be a more stable coin than a crypto stable coin? And I believe that this approach is what sets ReMoneta apart from the rest of the Crytpocurrencies out there right now!  Smiley
shakerbitcoin

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:30:24 AM

We also have exclusive community mining (12.5% of the total to be mined) for token sale buyers as well as other pretty nice options for the private sale.

To buy tokens, go to ReMoneta.com and click “Buy Tokens”. The private sale starts on 24th July, but you can register now.
To join our community, go to t.me/ReMoneta and join the group. Everyone is welcome. That is where the team is most active in communicating.
Our WP and other materials are available on www.ReMoneta.com
Articles can be found on Medium.com/ReMoneta

This is actually a very interesting bonus incentive to have built-in on ReMoneta's ecosystem. Based on their Whitepaper, the mining and incentive system has currently four ways to be rewarded with new ReMoneta. This program aligns financial reward with promotion of ReMoneta and positive global values.

So, by mining, members help to change the world for the better, increase the take-up of ReMoneta and are financially rewarded for doing so. The four ways are:
1. Finance the world
2. Spread the word
3. Build the community
4. Increase the members
Maurizio7878

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:30:43 AM

The team and the community have many years of experience in technology, real estate and finance, which is at the heart of what we are doing and I like this because the heart of the project is the investment and not just the currency crypto.
Maurizio7878

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:14:25 AM

Fast payments have always been a problem of Bitcoin or other crypto currency and I think this is a strength of Remoneta. The speed is instantaneous more than that what it takes.
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:29:40 AM

Yeah its standard  practice nowdays,i doubt that there are any ICOs that dont require that.

yes it's just another precaution to make the trades safer.
Maurizio7878

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:44:45 AM

I must say that I like very much that the Mining is not like the other currencies that according to the machines or the electric power can earn more. But that is based on the real value, which makes it different.
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:48:20 AM

Since the project is have a good concept, I think it will also need more promotion to make sure that, many people will know the project.
That way will increase the amount of investors for this project.
Philip Ruby

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:25:14 AM

I can also recommend their Telegram channel if you should have any questions. They are very active there and you get the response almost immediately.

I hope they will do good during the private token sale and get a good start for the project.
Maurizio7878

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:30:06 AM

I really like the idea that land purchase helps keep the currency stable.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:42:38 AM

You say patent filed, but maybe you can explain what the patent is about? Or at least give a hint?
HadleyBarrett

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:22:43 PM

Hello, great news for you. Your ICO https://icoholder.com/en/remoneta-23186 was listed in the largest listing -  icoholder.com 🔥. Congratulations!

At the moment your project is unrated (N/A)

Thanks, its nice to hear and we support your efforts. Just for everyone's information, we (ReMoneta) did not place this information and at the current time it is not all correct/ various things are missing. Hopefully in the future we can confirm the entry once all information has been corrected. Keep watching this space.

For all correct information, see our website www.ReMoneta.com and join our channels such as t.me/ReMoneta.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: