Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:17:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency  (Read 12681 times)
Avdogado

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:57:02 PM

Do you have a bounty program available?

I would also like to know that and can newbies participate and chip in also?

I think we can't  Cry  Most bounties require you to be at least junior member to be able to participate.I don't understand though why, like we are not experienced enough or?
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:05:43 PM

Only 2% for the founders is a good sign. ReMoneta truly represents the spirit of the crypto currency of not being controlled.

It's smth i've never seen before. i wonder where is their gain if not from the tokens?  Huh

Like it should be - we are in for the long term, not a short term cash grab. As the ReMoneta network grows and expands in the longer term then we continue to be rewarded. The percentage may be small at the start, but over the long term it will become very valuable.

Exactly, that is how I understood it by checking a bit about the project.Point of this project is to grow, a long term vision and not gains over night.It is one of the reasons why I like it.
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:16:17 PM

Remoneta is a new stable currency with a well thought of and well rounded plan and system ensuring us a stability and development through the years to come and I see it as a serious long term investment.

Definitely a long term project and potential might be really significant to change some things when it comes to crypto.I would not call Remoneta a possible disruptor, quite contrary looks it could be a stabilizer. This reminded me of Denzel suddenly Cheesy

Get Denzel to be the face of Remoneta to be our stabilizer!!! Cheesy
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:23:20 PM

Remoneta is a new stable currency with a well thought of and well rounded plan and system ensuring us a stability and development through the years to come and I see it as a serious long term investment.

Definitely a long term project and potential might be really significant to change some things when it comes to crypto.I would not call Remoneta a possible disruptor, quite contrary looks it could be a stabilizer. This reminded me of Denzel suddenly Cheesy

This one almost killed me  Grin Grin Grin

I agree with you and Denzel would be awesome addition to he team.Not in a role of advisor, but special role only for Denzel - Stabilizer.

Then we could ask competition who is their stabilizer.What kind of project and team are they when they don't even have stabilizer?  Tongue Tongue
btcEthgrand

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:05:57 AM

Do you have a bounty program available?

I would also like to know that and can newbies participate and chip in also?
the rank matter on here to participate in bounty, to avoid cheating
MoonCrypt

Merit: 16

Learn and Grow

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:18:47 AM

I'm not really familiar with all the terminology, but what is passive income for retailers?

there would be a reward system on the platform so as the token is used you get some reward

MadEth

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:31:36 AM

the mainstream adoption is close with project like this
ReMoneta

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:45:36 AM

the concept was meant to solve payment solution but would this also handle large transactions and have a good security

Remains to be seen, would be helpful to be able to find more details about Remoneta.Is it erc- 20 or will Remoneta have it's own blockchain?

We have a dual token system. The private sale that starts on July 24th is for our ReMoneta ERC20 token (RET). Once our network goes live in April 2019, you can swap them 1:1 to ReMonetas, our own currency. So yes, we will have our own.

Very interesting concept to ensure success. Will keep eye on the project whitepaper.

You can right now download our White Paper from ReMoneta.com. Scroll down and you will see the White paper, Philosophy, and Technical paper.

Woop, found this early, nice! Any plans for a bounty?

waiting also for ways to earn  Remoneta Token  Kiss Kiss Kiss

You can earn bonuses already! See here: http://remoneta.com/bonus. It is not a bounty as such, but it is a Proof of Care bonus system and everyone is welcome to join. Whenever ready, submit your Proof of Care information via the above link.

Contact me if you can hook it up!  Cheesy

I hope I did not miss any questions. Our CEO is fairly active on this thread as well, so he will keep an eye on it. Thank you for the questions so far, feel free to let us know if there are any more.

Liina
fivestarBTC

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:47:44 AM

Grin Grin Grin went through the comments on this channel, Humors comes with success !! the team looks very solid and can deliver on this
DrCryptos

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:13:55 AM

Grin Grin Grin went through the comments on this channel, Humors comes with success !! the team looks very solid and can deliver on this
the members are excited about it!! seen a stable currency + land asset  that can make a slow but progressive growth
MoonCrypt

Merit: 16

Learn and Grow

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:18:40 AM

the concept was meant to solve payment solution but would this also handle large transactions and have a good security

Remains to be seen, would be helpful to be able to find more details about Remoneta.Is it erc- 20 or will Remoneta have it's own blockchain?

We have a dual token system. The private sale that starts on July 24th is for our ReMoneta ERC20 token (RET). Once our network goes live in April 2019, you can swap them 1:1 to ReMonetas, our own currency. So yes, we will have our own.

Very interesting concept to ensure success. Will keep eye on the project whitepaper.

You can right now download our White Paper from ReMoneta.com. Scroll down and you will see the White paper, Philosophy, and Technical paper.

You can earn bonuses already! See here: http://remoneta.com/bonus. It is not a bounty as such, but it is a Proof of Care bonus system and everyone is welcome to join. Whenever ready, submit your Proof of Care information via the above link.

I hope I did not miss any questions. Our CEO is fairly active on this thread as well, so he will keep an eye on it. Thank you for the questions so far, feel free to let us know if there are any more.

Liina

if in event the Private sale you get to reach hard cap!! what will you do next

MadEth

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:23:57 AM

Shocked Shocked ReMoneta !! the Community Mining Concept new to me! how does that work!! would the token be staked for that reward.. would it be based on some other process!!you said something about shared value! how does that get me reward Cool Cool
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:09:37 AM

Liina

Either way, on their Telegram channel I've seen the CEO replied to that same question and the reply was, there's only a Private Sale at the moment. There's no plan yet for a Public Sale.

shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:43:23 AM

Shocked Shocked ReMoneta !! the Community Mining Concept new to me! how does that work!! would the token be staked for that reward.. would it be based on some other process!!you said something about shared value! how does that get me reward Cool Cool

To earn community mining and loyalty bonus, it is necessary to hold a ReMoneta value equivalent to $100 or more in your wallet.

And this is what I've gathered from their Whitepaper:

Mining rewards do not come from computing power like Bitcoin, they come from promoting positive global values. After each token is sold, a total of 7% of new ReMoneta sold is reserved for this program.

This program aligns financial reward with promotion of ReMoneta and positive global values. So, by mining, our members help to change the world for the better, increase the take-up of ReMoneta and are financially rewarded for doing so.

The mining and incentive system has currently four ways to be rewarded with new ReMoneta, namely:
1. Finance the world
2. Spread the word
3. Build the community
4. Increase the members
Nolan1331

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:53:20 AM

waiting also for ways to earn  Remoneta Token  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Contact me if you can hook it up!  Cheesy

Liina

Either way, on their Telegram channel I've seen the CEO replied to that same question and the reply was, there's only a Private Sale at the moment. There's no plan yet for a Public Sale.

Probably because of the low hard cap. I think they are pretty confident they can reach it during private sale
Philip Ruby

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:56:14 AM

Only 2% for the founders is a good sign. ReMoneta truly represents the spirit of the crypto currency of not being controlled.

It's smth i've never seen before. i wonder where is their gain if not from the tokens?  Huh

Like it should be - we are in for the long term, not a short term cash grab. As the ReMoneta network grows and expands in the longer term then we continue to be rewarded. The percentage may be small at the start, but over the long term it will become very valuable.

Exactly, that is how I understood it by checking a bit about the project.Point of this project is to grow, a long term vision and not gains over night.It is one of the reasons why I like it.

In Remoneta the idea is that anyone can participate and earn bonus. They call their program proof of care, which is a bounty program equivalent. And anyone can earn based on their action in the real world, it is not based on having a status of jr. member or so, but your own contribution and activity. They are also pretty active on Telegram chat to answer questions.  
Rooooooooon

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:59:06 AM

Here's the proof of care table, in case anyone want to check it out
Tier 1 10% at least 5 social media posts
Tier 2 20% at least 5 blog posts or infographics
Tier 3 25% at least 3 videos made and shared
Tier 4 30% outreach to communities with 20k+ members and writing an article, QA or AMA session with them
Tier 5 40% outreach to communities with 50k+ members and writing an article, QA or AMA session with them
Tier 6 60% (and potential partnership) hosting/ participating in blockchain events and presenting the project live to a large audience
bitmonkey455

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:01:44 AM

Tier 4 30% outreach to communities with 20k+ members and writing an article, QA or AMA session with them
Tier 5 40% outreach to communities with 50k+ members and writing an article, QA or AMA session with them
Tier 6 60% (and potential partnership) hosting/ participating in blockchain events and presenting the project live to a large audience

So this "Proof of care" is what will replace the normal bounty program ? Do you know what language is required for those tasks yet ?
Kryptoking21

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:29:05 AM

I like the prrof of care idea,many successful icos used that to promote.
Rooooooooon

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:30:20 AM

So this "Proof of care" is what will replace the normal bounty program ? Do you know what language is required for those tasks yet ?

What do you mean "required" ? Are you referring to the language written/talked in the blog,video etc... ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: