Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:51:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:21:31 AM

You are right. Coin that offers the easiest way of mining needs to be popular. I like the idea of a masternode and Qynocoin made this idea perfect. Now miners have a nice possibility to have a great passive profit.
I think it is matter of time. The market is very unstable place and crypto holders can’t be enough sure what will work. Masternodes is something outstanding and great. I think developers made a great coin for forward-looking miners.
Well, I like most that they united classical banking services and masternode technologies. I think this combination is the best decision for current conditions. Developers want to make coin more serious.
Qynocoin is something out of the box. What banking services do you mean exactly? Do you mean the deposits? I agree that it is very useful and prospective for simple usage of any coin. I hope soon other coins will have same features.
Yes, it is exactly what I mean. Actually, I don’t know about other coin on the market but I am sure that Qyno still have more advantages than any other. I really have many expectations about it.
True. Qyno is the first one. I hope that there won’t be any problems with masternode monitoring. I don’t know a lot of platform that can help me monitor my masternodes and profits. Can you help me to find some?
It is really easy to find. Do you have a discord account? There a lot of information about these platforms on their discord channel. I can give you a link and you will chose the best one.
Yes, I will be happy. Can you send it to me, please? Are there some applications for mobile phones? I think it is very useful and easy to use this apps. Yes, I have a discord account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:41:04 AM

I see more and more projects appear on the market that want to offer users a convenient way to manage their finances.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:45:14 AM

I see more and more projects appear on the market that want to offer users a convenient way to manage their finances.
And what exactly do you mean? I do not quite understand you.
It seemed to me that there was a crypto currency, and this is the financial structure in itself, is not it?
Techsan

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

It seemed to me that there was a crypto currency, and this is the financial structure in itself, is not it?
No of course, crypto technology and blockchain is more about technology. And financial membership is the other side of this issue. I meant something else.
CoinNextE

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

No of course, crypto technology and blockchain is more about technology. And financial membership is the other side of this issue. I meant something else.
So can you explain then what you want to say. I understand that the market is very interested in new interesting projects and there are many investors ready to pay for interesting ideas.
Techsan

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:59:53 AM

So can you explain then what you want to say. I understand that the market is very interested in new interesting projects and there are many investors ready to pay for interesting ideas.
About the financial component, I meant that many projects offer users a convenient currency exchange and secure storage of their funds.
CoinNextE

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:09:29 AM

About the financial component, I meant that many projects offer users a convenient currency exchange and secure storage of their funds.
Well, yes, this is absolutely logical, it is becoming increasingly difficult to use bitcoin in connection with large commissions and also a long time for confirmation of transactions. Therefore, there are such projects as Qyno
Techsan

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:14:17 AM

Well, yes, this is absolutely logical, it is becoming increasingly difficult to use bitcoin in connection with large commissions and also a long time for confirmation of transactions. Therefore, there are such projects as Qyno
But it seemed to me that bitcoin is the most reliable crypto currency, and that it is a popular tool for making purchases in the crypto currency business.
CoinNextE

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:22:18 AM

But it seemed to me that bitcoin is the most reliable crypto currency, and that it is a popular tool for making purchases in the crypto currency business.
Well, bitcoin is certainly digital gold, but for instantaneous transactions it is absolutely not suitable. Many are currently using the Etherium for this at the moment.
Techsan

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

Well, bitcoin is certainly digital gold, but for instantaneous transactions it is absolutely not suitable. Many are currently using the Etherium for this at the moment.
So you think that this project and this currency can squeeze modern crypto-currency solutions on the market and will be able to give users exactly what they need?
CoinNextE

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:44:09 AM

So you think that this project and this currency can squeeze modern crypto-currency solutions on the market and will be able to give users exactly what they need?
Yes, of course, I'm completely sure of it. Kuno is a very promising project that is a possible financial instrument and will play a significant role in the future in the market.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:48:17 AM

By the way I would like to know the information about the purse. Is it already available to users or not yet? Who knows the information about this?
romul1972

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:51:57 AM

There are so many financial services now. What is the point of creating it? Only a few really need these innovations.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:53:56 AM

By the way I would like to know the information about the purse. Is it already available to users or not yet? Who knows the information about this?
YES, it's already available for all operating systems, you can check the information on this on the project's website. so you can download and use it.
bitokman

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:56:57 AM

YES, it's already available for all operating systems, you can check the information on this on the project's website. so you can download and use it.
And what about mobile devices? I saw in the announcements information that this will also be available for mobile devices, is that so?
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:30:02 PM

And what about mobile devices? I saw in the announcements information that this will also be available for mobile devices, is that so?
Yes, but for mobile devices it will be available a little later, as I know it is the final stage and will soon be available to all comers.
bitokman

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:55:55 PM

Yes, but for mobile devices it will be available a little later, as I know it is the final stage and will soon be available to all comers.
That's great news, buddy. I'm glad to know. But I care about the security of the wallet, can I be sure of the security of all my coins?
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:08:58 PM

That's great news, buddy. I'm glad to know. But I care about the security of the wallet, can I be sure of the security of all my coins?
Of course, you can be sure of this, the developers pay great attention to the safety of their project and you can have no doubt that your coins will be safe.
Vojdel

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

Hello everyone, here's a great team. Because, in this project is really well developed financial ecosystem.
bitokman

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

Of course, you can be sure of this, the developers pay great attention to the safety of their project and you can have no doubt that your coins will be safe.
I understand, but I'm more concerned with the mobile version of the wallet. How can you guarantee security on a device with an android operating system that is known for its problems with viruses and security.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: