Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:03:51 AM

Signature Campaign - NEW!!! Daily Pyaouts

Join Signature Campaign

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

Qynocoin really offers a new approach to maternode coins. I guess it has more paths of development than many others. It is a nice project to invest some money in. I will follow it to see what will happen next.
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:35:57 PM

Qynocoin really offers a new approach to maternode coins. I guess it has more paths of development than many others. It is a nice project to invest some money in. I will follow it to see what will happen next.
Actually, I can tell what will happen next. Qyno coin is supposed to launch their blockchain in 3 days. I guess this event deserves to be noticed. QYno is a special coin that united experience of predecessors and innovational technologies.
Techsan

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:40:32 PM

Actually, I can tell what will happen next. Qyno coin is supposed to launch their blockchain in 3 days. I guess this event deserves to be noticed. QYno is a special coin that united experience of predecessors and innovational technologies.
You are absolutely right. It is so nice to see that they have a high-speed pace of development. Anyway, I still have some doubts about this project. Masternodes is long-termed investment and no one can say when exactly it will work. 
slovenia1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

You are absolutely right. It is so nice to see that they have a high-speed pace of development. Anyway, I still have some doubts about this project. Masternodes is long-termed investment and no one can say when exactly it will work. 
Actually, I can’t agree with. Maybe it is a long-term investment that requires serious amounts of money, but it is worthy. Investors and miners will get a great profit that no one can deny.
Techsan

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:55:42 PM

Actually, I can’t agree with. Maybe it is a long-term investment that requires serious amounts of money, but it is worthy. Investors and miners will get a great profit that no one can deny.
Well, time will tell. I really hope that you are right because I thinks that bitcoin needs to have a serious alternative. This coin couldn’t be on the top forever. Crypto community deserves some changes to help to make it stronger.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

Well, time will tell. I really hope that you are right because I thinks that bitcoin needs to have a serious alternative. This coin couldn’t be on the top forever. Crypto community deserves some changes to help to make it stronger.
Nice thought. To be fair, I am really sure about Qynocoin. It has everything that is needed for a successful work. It uses blockchain, special algorithm that helps to bring fair profit to miners and a small price for a collateral. What else is needed?
Techsan

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:09:08 PM

Nice thought. To be fair, I am really sure about Qynocoin. It has everything that is needed for a successful work. It uses blockchain, special algorithm that helps to bring fair profit to miners and a small price for a collateral. What else is needed?
Well, it looks really logic. I hope these features will attract many people all over the world and project could be developed as it needs to be. How much costs a collateral?
slovenia1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:14:04 PM

Well, it looks really logic. I hope these features will attract many people all over the world and project could be developed as it needs to be. How much costs a collateral?
It costs only 5000 QYNO. Price USD/QNO: $3.06. Price BTC/QNO: 0.00049 BTC. I hope this information was useful for you. It is a great price to be able to have a high passive income per year.
Techsan

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:28:54 PM

It costs only 5000 QYNO. Price USD/QNO: $3.06. Price BTC/QNO: 0.00049 BTC. I hope this information was useful for you. It is a great price to be able to have a high passive income per year.
It is so true. Now the project looks even more attractive. Users need to spend only 2.45 BTC to make an enormous profit. I guess it is the best offer that I have seen in this year. I want to see what will happen next.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

It is so true. Now the project looks even more attractive. Users need to spend only 2.45 BTC to make an enormous profit. I guess it is the best offer that I have seen in this year. I want to see what will happen next.
I am really sure that you will pleasantly surprised as many other users. I am a meticulous person but I really believe in this project very much.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

Given the positive dynamics of the cryptocurrency industry development, we can conclude that this project will appeal to the cryptocurrency community and will be warmly received by potential investors
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:06:56 PM

Given the positive dynamics of the cryptocurrency industry development, we can conclude that this project will appeal to the cryptocurrency community and will be warmly received by potential investors
The coin has quite an interesting technology. I think that crypto enthusiasts will not pass by this coin. It can offer new solutions in the blockchain industry.
bitokman

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

The coin has quite an interesting technology. I think that crypto enthusiasts will not pass by this coin. It can offer new solutions in the blockchain industry.
The only factor that can prevent the introduction of this coin at the global level is too much competition. There are a lot of such tokens and developers will have to try very hard to overcome such a big competition
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:35:03 PM

The only factor that can prevent the introduction of this coin at the global level is too much competition. There are a lot of such tokens and developers will have to try very hard to overcome such a big competition
The project offers the user unique features that modern coins cannot offer. This technology is definitely innovative and will be a success. The opportunity to receive such rewards with the help of master nodes will attract many investors.
bitokman

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:45:28 PM

The project offers the user unique features that modern coins cannot offer. This technology is definitely innovative and will be a success. The opportunity to receive such rewards with the help of master nodes will attract many investors.
In order to get the master node you need to buy 5000 tokens of this project, it is equal to approximately 2.45 btc. Personally, I don't have the money to afford the luxury.
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

In order to get the master node you need to buy 5000 tokens of this project, it is equal to approximately 2.45 btc. Personally, I don't have the money to afford the luxury.
You can just buy a certain amount of tokens. You don't have to be a master node. In any case, the token will manifest itself at the expense of its technology and the ability to integrate any commercial activity on the blockchain.
bitokman

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

You can just buy a certain amount of tokens. You don't have to be a master node. In any case, the token will manifest itself at the expense of its technology and the ability to integrate any commercial activity on the blockchain.
Perhaps I will look at the conditions of the bounty company, perhaps participation in the bounty company will allow you to get a good amount of tokens. Not everyone will be able to take a master node with this condition.
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:17:02 PM

Perhaps I will look at the conditions of the bounty company, perhaps participation in the bounty company will allow you to get a good amount of tokens. Not everyone will be able to take a master node with this condition.
Bounty company is also a good option. In any case, the investment in this project will pay off. The project is developing steadily and soon it will launch the blockchain need not to miss this moment.
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

Very pleased with the fact that even at this initial stage of the project is quite active community. This certainly shows that the project is promising and can really show good results
An active community is one of the things that you should pay close attention to when choosing an object of investment or a bounty company. This project is still ahead but you can already see the interest of people to it, I think the activity will grow exponentially as developers move with regards to the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: