Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:44:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:05:11 PM

All the same, the main advantage of this project is the masternodes. Namely, the opportunity to become the owner of one of them and receive an incredible profit.
And what kind of function do they perform and what profit can we talk about? I hear it more often here, but I would like to hear more precise and detailed information about it.
In fact, everything is quite simple. Masternods provides stability and speed of the system. The user must buy a certain number of coins and keep them in the purse, thanks to this system processes tanzaczii and not only. I can not explain but it is QYNO that offers a unique technology
so what is unique about this technology is that it attracts the attention of so many users. I understand that working with masternodes  is not a new development for the market, am I right?
Quite right, the uniqueness is that this allows the owner of masternode to make a profit up to 90% of the transactions performed. That is, the return on investment is unbelievably fast. But I do not think that this is the main advantage of this platform.
If it brings an incredible profit to investors, then you say that the advantage is not this? What is the advantage of this platform?
The fact that the QYNO team offers an interesting and useful solution for the market. Namely the platform for the implementation of fast and convenient money transactions with a minimum commission.
And who do you think is interested in this? Ordinary users? or can it be used in the same way for other purposes?
Well, in general, this can be a profitable business solution. Fast cross-border transfers with a minimum commission, it's incredibly convenient for concluding various transactions in the business world.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:05:43 PM

With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.
Klacik

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:09:40 PM

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.

Well, in this case, everything is simple. The object here is the user who will use the product. Consequently, with the help of his project will fulfill its goals and functions
Jason-Cong

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:10:15 PM

Hey
When can we expect tokens listed on the huge exchanges? And are you going for the major ones? If yes, name them one by one, please. Thanks to you
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

All the same, the main advantage of this project is the masternodes. Namely, the opportunity to become the owner of one of them and receive an incredible profit.
And what kind of function do they perform and what profit can we talk about? I hear it more often here, but I would like to hear more precise and detailed information about it.
In fact, everything is quite simple. Masternods provides stability and speed of the system. The user must buy a certain number of coins and keep them in the purse, thanks to this system processes tanzaczii and not only. I can not explain but it is QYNO that offers a unique technology
so what is unique about this technology is that it attracts the attention of so many users. I understand that working with masternodes  is not a new development for the market, am I right?
Quite right, the uniqueness is that this allows the owner of masternode to make a profit up to 90% of the transactions performed. That is, the return on investment is unbelievably fast. But I do not think that this is the main advantage of this platform.
If it brings an incredible profit to investors, then you say that the advantage is not this? What is the advantage of this platform?
The fact that the QYNO team offers an interesting and useful solution for the market. Namely the platform for the implementation of fast and convenient money transactions with a minimum commission.
And who do you think is interested in this? Ordinary users? or can it be used in the same way for other purposes?
Well, in general, this can be a profitable business solution. Fast cross-border transfers with a minimum commission, it's incredibly convenient for concluding various transactions in the business world.
Well, I can agree with you about this, a really similar product can greatly simplify transboundary sources. The main thing is that the tragic seals are secure and safe.
a1471989

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:15:17 PM

Well, in this case, everything is simple. The object here is the user who will use the product. Consequently, with the help of his project will fulfill its goals and functions

Well, I understood this, and what technologies will be used in the product of the project? I am interested in this particular question, since I could not find the answer to it on the website.
Klacik

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:20:09 PM

Well, I understood this, and what technologies will be used in the product of the project? I am interested in this particular question, since I could not find the answer to it on the website.

Core technologies are the core product that is a hybrid decentralized exchange that will connect to our own hardware purse to provide three-factor authentication
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better
Klacik

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry
amanai

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:35:17 PM

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors
Eldridge_Jihi

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:35:36 PM

I read your excellent idea of ICO field and your way to introduction are so attractive. Your design of business is relevant for us and I hope your team have a great work to understand needs of users.
Klacik

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:40:42 PM

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors

It's very simple, I'll write to you. Qyno seeks to bring the world of crypto-currency to the real world with the help of Qyno Coin, our highly acceptable and acceptable digital currency. Qyno Coin
a1471989

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:07:53 PM

I have joined the youtube channel, but found only one video. I wish there were more videos relayed to the project or may be videos about the world of cryptocurrencies
amanai

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:12:07 PM

I have joined the youtube channel, but found only one video. I wish there were more videos relayed to the project or may be videos about the world of cryptocurrencies
Yeah, I agree with you it would be cool to receive more information from the video content, but on the other hand we should understand that it takes a lot of time
a1471989

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:17:11 PM

Yeah, I agree with you it would be cool to receive more information from the video content, but on the other hand we should understand that it takes a lot of time
I agree with you both but we should keep in mind that this project is a new one in comparison to others, but it doesn’t mean that the team will ignore youtube as a social media.
amanai

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:21:38 PM

I agree with you both but we should keep in mind that this project is a new one in comparison to others, but it doesn’t mean that the team will ignore youtube as a social media.
Now there are a lot of strong directions, if we speak about social media and other means of communication with society and community of the project
a1471989

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:27:23 PM

Now there are a lot of strong directions, if we speak about social media and other means of communication with society and community of the project
Cool off! Every project at the beginning bets on the content of project itself and misses entertainment of community. Pay attention to serious things, not to funny videos
Cart.Hida

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:28:30 PM

Good day
Seems like a very interesting idea,everything that's trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
amanai

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

Cool off! Every project at the beginning bets on the content of project itself and misses entertainment of community. Pay attention to serious things, not to funny videos
maybe you are right, I don’t know, but team of the project pays a lot of attention to other social media like Facebook and bitcointalk thread.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: