Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:46:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:40:18 PM

I have joined the youtube channel, but found only one video. I wish there were more videos relayed to the project or may be videos about the world of cryptocurrencies
Yeah, I agree with you it would be cool to receive more information from the video content, but on the other hand we should understand that it takes a lot of time
I agree with you both but we should keep in mind that this project is a new one in comparison to others, but it doesn’t mean that the team will ignore youtube as a social media.
Now there are a lot of strong directions, if we speak about social media and other means of communication with society and community of the project
Cool off! Every project at the beginning bets on the content of project itself and misses entertainment of community. Pay attention to serious things, not to funny videos
maybe you are right, I don’t know, but team of the project pays a lot of attention to other social media like Facebook and bitcointalk thread.
You should be happy that the team of developers thinks more about implementation of the project and how to raise enough funds during crowd sales.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:45:16 PM

I have joined the youtube channel, but found only one video. I wish there were more videos relayed to the project or may be videos about the world of cryptocurrencies
Yeah, I agree with you it would be cool to receive more information from the video content, but on the other hand we should understand that it takes a lot of time
I agree with you both but we should keep in mind that this project is a new one in comparison to others, but it doesn’t mean that the team will ignore youtube as a social media.
Now there are a lot of strong directions, if we speak about social media and other means of communication with society and community of the project
Cool off! Every project at the beginning bets on the content of project itself and misses entertainment of community. Pay attention to serious things, not to funny videos
maybe you are right, I don’t know, but team of the project pays a lot of attention to other social media like Facebook and bitcointalk thread.
You should be happy that the team of developers thinks more about implementation of the project and how to raise enough funds during crowd sales.
I am sure that there will be entertaining content after the team raises some additional funds,  to extend the team or this type of activity will be included into bounty program
a1471989

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:50:42 PM

I am sure that there will be entertaining content after the team raises some additional funds,  to extend the team or this type of activity will be included into bounty program
Video content doesn’t give me the slightest headache when all the information I want are represented on the web-site and twitter. Have you ever made a movie? I think not, because it is one of the hardest time (I mean video montages)
Clerresocel

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:54:22 PM

What the website for this plan? didn't see any on the OP, i would like to join me to, looking forwards for great news from dev team
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:55:27 PM

Video content doesn’t give me the slightest headache when all the information I want are represented on the web-site and twitter. Have you ever made a movie? I think not, because it is one of the hardest time (I mean video montages)
You are right, I think that I was too demanding. Now I understand that it is much more important to the developers to aim at the main target and implement the project successfully.
|Konstantin07

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:31:38 PM

Tell us what factors indicate that this token can be potentially profitable in the future. Thank you in advance.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:21:37 AM

Hello! Tell me please, where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:26:32 AM

Hello! Tell me please, where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I'm wondering why people are interested in the development team
boomertoo

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:32:08 AM

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I'm wondering why people are interested in the development team

I want to know more information about the development team, because a lot of projects that in the future deceive their participants do not give information about themselves
kk777

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:37:28 AM

I want to know more information about the development team, because a lot of projects that in the future deceive their participants do not give information about themselves

This project is open about its team, its members, information about the success of each participant and its specification
boomertoo

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:44:48 AM

This project is open about its team, its members, information about the success of each participant and its specification

It's fine! And where can I get acquainted with this information in order to keep abreast of all the nuances of this project and its team? It's important for me!
kk777

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:49:44 AM

It's fine! And where can I get acquainted with this information in order to keep abreast of all the nuances of this project and its team? It's important for me!

The most up-to-date information you can get on the official website of the project, there you will find a description of the entire development team and will find answers to all your questions! https://www.qyno.org
a1471989

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:56:26 AM

With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:01:18 AM

With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?
a1471989

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:08:06 AM

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.
Klacik

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:12:36 AM

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.

Well, in this case, everything is simple. The object here is the user who will use the product. Consequently, with the help of his project will fulfill its goals and functions
a1471989

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:21:28 AM

Well, in this case, everything is simple. The object here is the user who will use the product. Consequently, with the help of his project will fulfill its goals and functions

Well, I understood this, and what technologies will be used in the product of the project? I am interested in this particular question, since I could not find the answer to it on the website.
Klacik

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:28:58 AM

Well, I understood this, and what technologies will be used in the product of the project? I am interested in this particular question, since I could not find the answer to it on the website.

Core technology is the core of the Qyno project is Qyno Coin (QNO), the digital currency, based on the latest blockchain technologies and created by network architectures, goes beyond Bitcoin providing seamless, instant and inexpensive transactions
Dwyer-Prov

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:44:35 AM

I advise the team to hire more advisors for specific parts of the platform that can push certain aspects of the platform into better versions of itself. The business will be better then
Nusa Platform
Copper Member

Activity: 167
Merit: 43

nusaX.co.id The Nusantara Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:57:02 AM

Hello im from nusax.co.id
our demo platform https://nusax.co.id/markets/dmcbtc
we interesting to listing Qyno coin at our platform, please check the PM

Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: