Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:27:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:30:45 AM

Judging by the road map, the development team will stay idle for a whole month before the beginning of October, right? It's very interesting, how is the development team doing now?
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:35:35 AM

Judging by the road map, the development team will stay idle for a whole month before the beginning of October, right? It's very interesting, how is the development team doing now?
What makes you think that the development team is not doing anything right now? I think that such a project always has operations on the stack! I do not believe that at this stage the developers are not doing anything!
peetah

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

What makes you think that the development team is not doing anything right now? I think that such a project always has operations on the stack! I do not believe that at this stage the developers are not doing anything!
Very simple! I looked at the project's road map for this information and came to the conclusion that no one is involved in the project at this stage. The fact is that at the moment all tasks are fulfilled
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:44:06 AM

Very simple! I looked at the project's road map for this information and came to the conclusion that no one is involved in the project at this stage. The fact is that at the moment all tasks are fulfilled
Have you looked at the road map for the current quarter? You're crazy if you think that they are performing these operations quarterly! Lol, I've never heard anything funny
peetah

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:49:51 AM

Have you looked at the road map for the current quarter? You're crazy if you think that they are performing these operations quarterly! Lol, I've never heard anything funny
How dare you! What did I say wrong that caused you such hysteria? Is this not so, that I allowed you to doubt the correctness of my statement? How do you think things are in reality?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:54:42 AM

How dare you! What did I say wrong that caused you such hysteria? Is this not so, that I allowed you to doubt the correctness of my statement? How do you think things are in reality?
Now the project team, of course, carries out the current tasks related to the development of the project. This is a natural process, when the team of the project is moving according to its plan!
peetah

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:59:28 AM

Now the project team, of course, carries out the current tasks related to the development of the project. This is a natural process, when the team of the project is moving according to its plan!
Do you really think that the project team has the sense to perform something faster than indicated in the road map? In this case, they will expose their analysts who compiled this card!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:04:13 PM

Do you really think that the project team has the sense to perform something faster than indicated in the road map? In this case, they will expose their analysts who compiled this card!
How did your project team complete the maintenance of the current tasks for the month before the end of the quarter? Have they been misconstrued, or have they started doing them before?
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 12:05:12 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 07:50:48 PM by logictense

With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.

Well, in this case, everything is simple. The object here is the user who will use the product. Consequently, with the help of his project will fulfill its goals and functions

Well, I understood this, and what technologies will be used in the product of the project? I am interested in this particular question, since I could not find the answer to it on the website.

None. There will be an anti-spam filtering software to diminish the network load through offloading dust transactions onto the sidechain. They call it, uh, transactioner. My mind is not there at this time, but I can suggest a strong association with a bagatelle game, that old game, u know, in which u push a ball up the sloping plate with holes in it and get a score when the ball traps in one of them. That is how they map the blockchain, by creating black holes in it. If transaction is smaller than the specified size a hole catches it and offloads to the sidechain.

Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:10:00 PM

I think that you are in vain cursing! Why do you need an extra holivar! The project team does its job well, we must thank it for its work!
bonksnp2

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:11:08 PM

And what about the bounty campaign of this project? I would like to get the tokens of this project, what can I do for this? Who knows?
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:16:18 PM

And what about the bounty campaign of this project? I would like to get the tokens of this project, what can I do for this? Who knows?
Yes of course the project has a bounty campaign, you can get free tokens by entering into various social networks of this project.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

Yes of course the project has a bounty campaign, you can get free tokens by entering into various social networks of this project.
This is rather interesting, but is there a reference to the bounty thread or to the description of the bounty of camping, so that I can get acquainted with the conditions of this in more detail?
slovenia1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:36:10 PM

This is rather interesting, but is there a reference to the bounty thread or to the description of the bounty of camping, so that I can get acquainted with the conditions of this in more detail?
Well, they do not have exactly the bounty of the exchange, as far as I know, but you can read and find all the necessary information on the project's website. You will see a big red banner "get tokens for free"
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:46:48 PM

Well, they do not have exactly the bounty of the exchange, as far as I know, but you can read and find all the necessary information on the project's website. You will see a big red banner "get tokens for free"
Yes, I already found this, I see the conditions are pretty simple, I just need to join the community in some social networks, and that's all. But I do not understand one thing, how exactly will this be checked and accounted for by the bounty campaign managers?
peetah

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:58:52 PM

I think that you are in vain cursing! Why do you need an extra holivar! The project team does its job well, we must thank it for its work!
Do you also think that the project team fulfills its plan regardless of the road map? This is an absurd statement, but I understand that without a case the project team can not sit
slovenia1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:02:39 PM

Yes, I already found this, I see the conditions are pretty simple, I just need to join the community in some social networks, and that's all. But I do not understand one thing, how exactly will this be checked and accounted for by the bounty campaign managers?
Well, as I think, you need to register for the start on the website, most likely in the office you need to fill out some form to account for this.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:05:22 PM

Do you also think that the project team fulfills its plan regardless of the road map? This is an absurd statement, but I understand that without a case the project team can not sit
Of course! This is true, why can not you understand? The development team has no interest in sitting around without having to deal again with some deadline!
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:09:47 PM

Well, as I think, you need to register for the start on the website, most likely in the office you need to fill out some form to account for this.
Well, I understand, it's quite an interesting bounty campaign I did not participate in such before. they also talk about 1000 winners and a prize of $ 30,000 I do not quite understand this.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:09:59 PM

Of course! This is true, why can not you understand? The development team has no interest in sitting around without having to deal again with some deadline!
That's it! The road map forces developers to move all the time in the schedule, which is not calculated on the speed of their work
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: