Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be calm when the market falls  (Read 4746 times)
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

when the market falls, of course we have to stay calm and don't panic because panic will only make us take actions that will make us lose, it's better to hold and be patient because the market will definitely recover and rise again

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

Stay calm, play dead and keep your eyes open for attractive valuations. A bear market can easyly make half from your portfolio and the worth thing that you can do is a panic sell.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:05:14 PM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

Yes i know bitcoin price definitely go up. But no one know when right. Everyone has some personal commitment, if they really needy money at this situation, they cannot hold it. But they should face huge loss.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:34:28 PM

Virtual money investment has never been stable in the past there has been a lot of downturns like this. Even more pathetic but then also recovered and set a new peak but will need time . Therefore, once you stick to this market, you need to determine long-term investment, maintain the psychological, then will also recover and increase again. When the market price plummeted i very But it's important to be able to win or lose in the money market and it's important to have a proper strategy when it comes down to price.
vutienthanh

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 04:37:00 PM

In my opinion, like you think. As the market is on a strong downtrend, it is likely that today's bottom will be tomorrow's peak. If you are an experienced trader then you probably understand that bottom fishing at this point may be the wrong catch knife. It can break your arm and cause great damage. According to statistics show that the volume of BTC has not increased and the volume is quite thin, the BTC Pump is unlikely. Let's keep calm in front of these situations in the face of possible deterioration of the market
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:41:27 PM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

When the cryptocurrency market is currently crashing, I am not panicking because I hold profitable coins, I am sure that the coins that I have can easily overcome many challenges because it has potential in the market. 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:31:09 AM

That is true just be calm whenever you are gonna encounter some things like that because if you be hard headed in those times I am sure that in some instances those people who have a bad attitude in handling that lind of situation end up panic selling their coins which is a bad mood a bad decision because that is just gonna make the market much worst.

The recommendation is very good but in reality, most of the traders, especially the guys without a sufficient experience, cannot stay patient and calm. They are nervous when the market is falling.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

Yes, I always try to calm down when the market falls, I do not worry and do not watch the price of the coin, so I believe the market will bounce back.
javierromero69follaculos

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:46:09 AM

It will last for the longest time and it will surely be a good thing.
Luckym7

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:16:15 AM

Every work has a reaction. Falls only need if there is a chance for up again. In this crypto market, it is very regular to falls a market and up. For day trading you must be calm when the market falls. For an example, if you buy BTC at the middle price then you have a chance to see that it going falls after 2 or 3 hours. If you panicked then you may try for sell. If you sell what can be happened to lose or profit? You must know. But if you be calm and keep patience for at least end of the day then you may surprise. I don’t want to say that hold can every time give you profit but many times you can get profit. It's true.
henlity87

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

in my opinion, when the cryptocurrency price at the exchange place falls, I will instead take advantage of this situation to be able to buy bitcoin or coin as much as I can with the still low price conditions like this is the right time to buy coins by using traders when they panic.
I think that it is too much difficult for the inexperienced and newbie traders to remain calm while the price is dumping, in fact they get panic in such situation and try their best to sell, even if they are losing some part of their investment.
christina.arnigo

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:42:27 AM

The cryptocurrency is a roller coaster investment. The values are playful. When you invest for it, make plans and strategies for these investments. It is not just about buying and selling, you should also make a design for achieving your goal. You should expect declining value in the market, it is normal. When it happens, make sure that your emotions do not dictate your actions.  You should always be calm and stick to your plans.  In case that the event turn not on your side, keep calm and hold. Your mind can dictate what will happen to your investments, because it is you who will execute your plans. Panicking doesn't make any good result but being calm can give you a good decision. 
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:56:30 AM

Yes this is the best thing to do during this market fall to be calm.Theres nothing we can do but to wait and pray for the pump of all coins.Its not easy to wait especially on the people only hoping for their payments in bounties.Because they only expect on their paynents to provide their daily needs.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:13:44 PM

Just the same as what you have said. Chill, remain calm, sit back, avoid waiting, and do not check the market daily because if I / we saw the market continue falling, for sure we will be blown by panic. If we wait, we get tired because like the crash in this year it is long so we will just get tired and will result to sell the token we are holding.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:18:14 PM

Indeed, waiting and being patient whenever the market is falling, would be the best thing to do in order to avoid risky actions that would result to a worse scenario or loss of profit. Market dumps in the first place, are temporary. Recovery should be always expected by the investors which should push them into holding their tokens no matter what happen in the market.

ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

If the market today has many things that make you not really satisfied you should calm down then everything will be fine and you will quickly get the opportunity to get profit.
Vitalicus

Activity: 467

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:38:15 PM

If the market today has many things that make you not really satisfied you should calm down then everything will be fine and you will quickly get the opportunity to get profit.
Most people are very calm in August and semi-chaotic signs only occur in whales. I believe it will soon recover in September and I am sure it will happen in the near future. The thing is just hope for a lot and consider the best investment in Cryptocurrency because I am sure the price will soon rise again.

Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

The main thing that we should do when the cryptocurrency market is crashing is we should not panic and we should focus all the time. We will lose everything if we keep panicking because we cannot control our emotions due to lack of self control.

Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:48:38 PM

for now, everything must be patient. when the market falls a panic is a natural thing for everyone to panic and worry about the estimation of their assets which has decreased in price

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

When there's a fall in the market, i always look to sell all alt coin, to get bitcoin because definitely when bitcoin falls it will rise

when you're down it's good you don't sell everything, it's better to buy more, if you sell instead you lose a lot.
when the market goes down, don't panic because you are sure that in the future you will definitely experience another rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: