Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:38:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I CHOSE BITCOIN INVESTMENT OVER BANK INVESTMENT  (Read 1435 times)
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 07:10:16 AM

I hope that you moon your Uncle's Investment and if you give him back 25% ROI in a year, that is a handsome profit for a passive investment and then you can also get some profit if things go up higher. I have no bank investments although I have done terribly in this bear market, I plan to turn things around for myself and my family and maybe who knows, in the future help make all our lives much better through crypto. Right now am fighting for survival at this time and praying for a better market condition in general. I hope it works out for you and your uncle.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptowaltz

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:15:45 AM

buddy u did great move bcs your investment on bitcoin. give ur uncle very good return and defiantly they like it when they get good profit from Ur wise decision bcs now market is down and defiantly in few days market move will be high like recent. i also did my investment in bitcoin when it was 700$. so keep it up learn and earn.
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:22:48 AM

now your task is to protect your uncle from the constant viewing of bitcoin prices. it's a huge risk at any moment. I think it would be better if he put only a part of bitcoin, and not all$20,000
ainajane11

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:24:43 AM

Both investment can help you make your money grow more profit, but if you really are hungry with money, go invest with bitcoin since many crypto users used it and it's more reliable.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:23:45 PM

Yes of course, I choose bitcoin investments over bank investments
because I know in the company of bitcoin I will be profitable enough because they are the best company among the rest.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    

For me its better to choose bitcoin investment than bank investment because investment in bitcoin is more profitable than banks.but the problem in bitcoin investment is that the risk is very high.
kofibee12

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:53:36 PM

You are high risk taker and I won't recommend you to walk on that path. What if bitcoins fell to 3000 USD and it stays there for two years before recovering? You could have diversify rather by putting more than half into banks treasury bill and the rest into crypto,even not all in bitcoins.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:49:02 PM

You've made a mistake.

If what you say is true, and the bank can guarantee a 10% ROI, then you should have put at least 80% in there, and only 20% in to Bitcoin. Preferably you should have looked in to other fields as well, such as savings bonds or stocks and shares. Diversity is key.

Op didn't really make a mistake... He only took a big risk. If his Uncle is very much aware of the risk and can afford to risk that money, why not? Like someone above said, it would have been better if the money was diversified.

Hope this works for your Uncle, Op.
a4techer

Activity: 552

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:57:34 PM

You are so risk taker because in that amount you invest all so always be careful on invedting and make it sure that you are not be the victim of the scammers because that amount of money is not easy to find. Yes you are right t is more profitable to invest in cryptocurrency than banks because as i experience it i am earning more in cryptocurrency than banks but alwats be vigilante on what are you doing.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:07:23 PM

I would also choose bitcoin investment over bank statement as I don't want my money to just stick with its current value right now, I want it to earn, and in bank investment they would just give you minimal interest with your money not even at least 1%.
For me I would choose bitcoin investment rather than bank investment cause in bank investment you gain only small amount of profit it is not worth it for me, but in investing in bitcoin you make happy in your profit cause it will gain high profitable income even have risk but risk are always there .

Daniwahyu007

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:17:22 PM

maybe bitcoin can be an investment for you,, but you have to see bitcoin market. i'm sure investing using bitcoin is not wrong ... i'm sure bitcoin to the moon

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:23:41 PM

in my country i never heard there was banks who give 10% for annual interest even they give it more low than banks in your country and i think 10% annual interest is good rather than invest in bitcoin which is the price is so unpredictable and very risky because we never know when this downtrend will ended
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:23:55 PM

You really made a great step for your Uncle.  Even I hope too, One day your uncle will be very happy for you. Investing in crypto is more profitable than an investment in Bank. But crypto has hacker fear. That's why you need to keep that big amount very secure. Good Luck
I think your uncle are proud of you. You have great decision to make decisions to choose investing in bitcoin than investment.  Investing in bitcoin is more profitable but always think safety first cause the hackers are always there, you need to secure the big amount you have.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:38:37 PM

YOU made the right choice. The times that we invested our monies at the bank at a smaller interest rate is over. Bitcoin gives a pleasant impact on our investment. Grow your wealth with bitcoin investment Grin. Just be patient, follow the market and cash out at the right time.
Yeah, you are right, choosing bitcoin for investment has great cause there your investment will be grow in high profitable income and your wealth it will grow that brings successful and financially stable in the future, but one thing you need in investing in bitcoin you need be patient to wait the perfect time for bitcoin. In bank investment you will gain only small amount of interest per annum it's better to choose bitcoin investment.
SoloMoney

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:06:41 PM

If you explained everything to your uncle and told about the risks of investing, then I think that you did the right thing. I, too, tell all my relatives that I need to join the crypto currency market, since this is the future of finance.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    

first of all , which bank is going to give you 10% return on your investment?!
This sounds to good to be real.

If one is in for the long run, i would prefer btc but one year prediction could not be real in the end.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
hridoyb

Activity: 826

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 07:56:51 PM

I think never invest your all money on any online platform so you can invest 30% money on online platforms like as buy bitcoin and other cryptos asset. Nowdays people afraid to invest money on online because you are not totally secure but a bank can give you full security. People invest money on bitcoin they can easily earn money and get huge profit with short time but bank gives law profit.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:00:51 PM

One of the smartest move a man can take is choosing Bitcoin investment over Bank investment because Bitcoin investment is better and more profitable than the one offered by the banks if only you understand the concept of the crypto market and know when to buy, hold and sell to make profit.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:13:05 PM

Upon explaining what bitcoin investment is and the advantages and disadvantages of it to your uncle I think you did a good job. Never will he regret investing in btc trust me.

Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:37:47 PM

Upon explaining what bitcoin investment is and the advantages and disadvantages of it to your uncle I think you did a good job. Never will he regret investing in btc trust me.

I think you did a right decision, choosing bitcoin over bank because it give you a huge of profits that bank can't give. Risk is always there either in bitcoin or bank that is the twin of investment. So, all you have to do is monitor every now and then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: