Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:11:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I CHOSE BITCOIN INVESTMENT OVER BANK INVESTMENT  (Read 1435 times)
Akany

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:29:06 PM

I get it that u want your uncle to get something better, but you should also consider the fact that you don't determine the market.

But do not panic, cause you've also done your uncle good. More profit when Bitcoin go green compared to the bank investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dgreat

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:46:08 PM

Bitcoin is more open and transparent compared to bank investment. You make profit more than bank investment. You have access to your marketing you can monitor to know how the market flows as to know whether you are at profit or loss so as to know when to invest.  The banks gives little or no profit
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:04:54 PM

You must understand the risks that you will face from each investment that you will choose. Thus you can determine strategic steps to reduce the impact of losses. Well, investing with cryptocurrency is quite profitable and its development tends to be faster, but it really depends on your analytical capabilities and market conditions, because cryptocurrency prices are very volatile. Investments with banks have a clear guarantee of security and legality, so, the decision is your own.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
kyledavid

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:35:39 AM

i myself also choose bitcoin investment rather than putting it into my bank because in bitcoin your capital will grow and get big profit from over time . or in juts a short time , but in bank it takes year to earn 0.25% of your total capital . But n bitcoin you must take the risk because not always pump it usually gets ump so get enough knowledge before investing in bitcoin
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:42:54 AM

I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    
For me, you have a good choice, but you should explain first to your uncle what will happen if the price of Bitcoin will dump or pump, you should accept consequences of investing in cryptocurrencies, because we all know that cryptocurrencies are very volatile, so you need to strong hands. Good luck!
valkyrie_12Vl

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:46:09 AM

hmm, i think it would be better if rather than fully investing it to bitcoin alone you shouldve tried to invest it in some things to like stocks and some sort. it is for diversity and should give you little less but more efficient earnings rather than cryptos alone.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:49:40 AM

There is no doubts about the fact that Bitcoin investment offers better returns than what the banks offer. With the banks, it comes with restrictions such as not being able to withdraw your money for some months or years as it is regulated by a central authoritative third party. Bitcoin investment is owner controlled and in that you can withdraw at anytime, anywhere internet is available.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:25:04 AM

I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    
For me, you have a good choice, but you should explain first to your uncle what will happen if the price of Bitcoin will dump or pump, you should accept consequences of investing in cryptocurrencies, because we all know that cryptocurrencies are very volatile, so you need to strong hands. Good luck!
true they need to be aware for what may happen that not all the time the price are going in a higher range cause there is some possibility of down range of the price of bitcoin they have to understand this for.
BasaltHorogium_130RS

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:35:33 AM

I am currently new to bitcoin but as my friend always thought me, if you are going to a business you should have different incomes so that you may escape possible bankruptcy, not that i am telling you that bancruptcy is for certain but investing your money on one business alone makes it unrecoverable if in case it fails.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:22:50 AM

that is a very bold and good decision bro because you could have only earned just some few amount of income by investing into banks why they take the larger portion of the income that was generated from your principal amount. I have stopped running investment with the banks ever since i got to know of cryptocurrency investment.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Abdul Wasay

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:37:09 AM

in bank investment its solid investment and no chance of loss. In crypto you can also get loss and to avoid loss you must first study the project in which you are going to invest .

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Ondre

Activity: 238

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:38:11 AM

You did good the ROI in bitcoin will be great if indeed what we expect in bitcoin price really goes up already, it may not even take a whole year for you to return his investment. Another posibility that you could have done is by investing in other investments not only bitcoin that can give you good ROI.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:15:55 AM

for investment in both local banks and crypto currencies is a choice, all have their own advantages, in the bank you will get an interest that is guaranteed by the bank, but if in bitcoin the price is unpredictable, because in bitcoin you need patience
BennieMartin

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:37:31 AM

I really appreciate your decision because risk are every where but if we are thinking about big profit within a short period then there is no substitute of bitcoin.
kinhdolaos

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:52:15 AM

That will be the best choice of your life because it's obvious that if you're patient enough, you can earn a lots with bitcoin
112tigra112

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:35:57 AM

In my opinion banks in the last thing would be more secure and guaranteed you will get your money back, but bitcoin investing would be so much more perspective and promising, you can get more money from it then from a bank.
HitMarshall67

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:07:12 PM

It is a very wise decision that you have taken and personally i also do the same thing because in bitcoin i can control it but in bank it is beyond my control.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:08:00 PM

If just hypothetically things with Bitcoin doesn't go well and its value drop down and stuck on some unpredicted level for some time your uncle may lose faith. Some money too if he withdraw invested because of that current situation. For example, people used to buy Bitcoin in January this year when the price was 10,11 hundred, waiting for price to raise on 15 or 20 hundred like it was month ago.
I think that placing the money in the bank is safer to get some interest, smaller amount but it will be on your account at the end of the year. I also think that you want only the best for your uncle but I could suggest you not to do such a thing with other peoples money, it is not a good thing, you might get yourself a headache for just wanted to help.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:22:33 PM

If just hypothetically things with Bitcoin doesn't go well and its value drop down and stuck on some unpredicted level for some time your uncle may lose faith on it. Some money too if he doesn't believe in its recovery and withdraw invested because of that current situation. For example, people used to buy Bitcoin in January this year when the price was 10,11 hundred, waiting for price to raise on 15 or 20 hundred like it was month ago.
I think that placing the money in the bank is safer to get some interest, smaller amount but it will be on your account at the end of the year. I also think that you want only the best for your uncle but I could suggest you not to do such a thing with other people money, you might get yourself a headache for just wanted to help.
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:29:13 PM

Same with me. I don't trust banks. They are selfish and greedy. I'd rather invest in an awesome technology such as Bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: