Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:02:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I CHOSE BITCOIN INVESTMENT OVER BANK INVESTMENT  (Read 1435 times)
maichimoto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:58:46 AM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    

nothing is sure in the world of bitcoin. It can be 100k at the end of the year, but it can be in red. But I'm wondering which bank would give you 10% per annum ROI on your investment? That doesn't make any sense, unless it's not guaranteed interest
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:03:14 AM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    

I would actually agree with investing Bitcoin than in the bank. You know why? First, Bitcoin is decentralized and anonymous and it has high liquidity. However, investing to banks is like you only gain pretty much less in interest. Furthermore, it is centralized and they can control your funds. I would rather choose decentralized than centralized. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:17:20 AM

nothing is sure in the world of bitcoin. It can be 100k at the end of the year, but it can be in red. But I'm wondering which bank would give you 10% per annum ROI on your investment? That doesn't make any sense, unless it's not guaranteed interest
It also left me wondering, what bank is giving 10% annually for time deposit? Usually it's just around 0%-3%. 3% is already so much. We have 1.85% for the highest rate for time deposit for 12 months. 10% is so much and it actually sounds good. With $20,000 in your wallet with you not knowing what to do with it and a 10% gain per year for time depositing it in a bank, that sounds really good to me. $2000 a year out of money that you have no plans of doing anything with sounds amazing to me. I would have chosen that instead since it's totally possible that it will take a lot more than a year before you can earn that 10% gain from holding bitcoin especially now that we're at red.

On the other hand, I'm thinking that maybe it was a typo? 10% annually just sounds so much to me so maybe it was $200 instead of $2000.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:41:40 AM

I would also choose bitcoin investment over bank statement as I don't want my money to just stick with its current value right now, I want it to earn, and in bank investment they would just give you minimal interest with your money
Flagship11

Activity: 853
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:58:51 PM

Bank investment is safer but your ROI will be significantly less too.
If youre willing to trade that, then banks may be the better option for you.
Flowerbiuq

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

Investment banking is very stupid. You can tell your uncle that he will be patient if he is patient.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:48:38 PM

That was a great bold risky decision you made. The odds with bitcoin investments are not very stable but are far better than the stable offers given by the banks. I applaud your decision and wish us all luck.
Ofcourse! Considering that you can gain more profit in bitcoin invest than bank investment. Lets say bank investment is much safer, but it takes a lot of time to get big profit, unlike in bitcoin considering it is more risky than banks, it would take only about 4 months to 8months to gain so much profit jist based on my experience, unlike in bank it takes years.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:55:13 PM

You took a right decision.If you want to invest your money you must choose Bitcoin over Banks because Bitcoin can surely provide us with more profits than Banks.Bitcoin price keeps on increasing so with that our profits keeps on increasing but on the other hand no such profits or increments are seen in case of Banks.So yes Bitcoin is a better choice for investment.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
airinnesmith26

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:53:34 AM

I think that's fine since the price is starting to go up again. but you have diversity always and not invest everything in one.

miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:59:15 AM

Me too,  i will choose to invest with btc than bank for i will earn more with btc than with bank investment. But i will still keep my money in bank for safe keeping.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:07:35 PM

Same here I choose Bitcoin investment because I have advantages when in terms of up and down trend of markets compared to the stable market like banks and it's fiat asset. Volatility of Bitcoin makes us gain huge profits through trading and holding purposes. Some investors have both banks and Bitcoin investments as diversification of assets which is pretty good though.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:10:31 PM

That was a great bold risky decision you made. The odds with bitcoin investments are not very stable but are far better than the stable offers given by the banks. I applaud your decision and wish us all luck.
With this type of investment, not always considering all the factors, because the desire for profit prevails.

If you ask an experienced investor, he will answer that for him a good income is 2-3%, not 10%, 20 or 100%.

In addition, in the cryptocurrency market there are a lot of factors of uncertainty: the current legislation, the formation of Bitcoin's prices, social (news) etc.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:20:51 PM

YOU made the right choice. The times that we invested our monies at the bank at a smaller interest rate is over. Bitcoin gives a pleasant impact on our investment. Grow your wealth with bitcoin investment Grin. Just be patient, follow the market and cash out at the right time.
Yes, banking investment the interest rate you gain are too small even you invest in big amount of money but in bitcoin investment gives you big impact the profit you get is more than you expect. Just wait the right time to gain more profit and more patient to wait.
lelilulu

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:41:31 PM

I think I will do something like what you've done. If I have a wife and a kid, I well tell them, teach them, and ask them to saving their money in bitcoin. It will become very special after ten years later. I hope I can marry quickly in this year and make a kid immediately, so I can realizing my strategy. 
Zhess Miller

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:43:14 AM
Merited by dumbtool45 (1)

It does not matter where you invest your money as long as you follow a few rules:
  -DYOR: Do Your Own Research. Make sure you know where you’re investing your money before you actually invest it.
  -Diversify your holdings. Do not hold all eggs in one basket.
  -Know when to exit. Make sure you know when you want to take your profits out.
  -Always have a stop-loss. The movement in Cryptocurrency market is so fast that your portfolio can be down by 50% in just one day. A stop-loss prevents you from loosing money in such instances.
 Make sure you stay updated on the news for new investment opportunities and to protect your investments. Also, make sure your news is from legitimate sources which is focused on Cryptocurrencies.
Miguel Fulton

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:52:37 AM

If you are not invested in crypto I highly suggest you should because you are not only making money but also being a part of a revolution called ‘decentralization’ and you will look back and say proudly that you were a part of it.
 Invest the amount you and afford to lose, don't start with a large investment start small and be aware.You can see example of coins that have doubled in a matter of 25 hrs this could be good or be totally manipulated.Invest only if you can afford to lose 2k but taking this risk and help you to turn this 2k in 200K in some time this has been done before and if you chose the right coin with the right and a clear vision noting can stop you.
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:19:14 AM

Bank or bitcoin are good form of investment, every has its own positive and negative side, but im glad if you decided to investing in bitcoin. I hope it can give you some beneficial profit soon Smiley

hometester

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:02:59 AM

to be calm, I think you should set a personal example. I think it's a great move. I am convinced that the older generation accepts only the confirmation of the case, not just words
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:24:59 PM

I think it is very good idea because you have some independent of the government. All banks are controlled by government and they know everything about you and your money. You even can lose money if you put them into some bank.

SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:54:48 PM

When we had money for investment, we divided them into two parts. The first part is big, we put it in the bank. But not just on the savings account, but in the mutual fund, which depends on the exchange rate. The second part was placed on the crypto-currency exchange. bank, not that they gave an income, but quite the contrary (((Because of the dollar's rate leap, we even lost. And regretted that I invested in the crypt

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: