Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:36:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I CHOSE BITCOIN INVESTMENT OVER BANK INVESTMENT  (Read 1435 times)
korkor

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:45:44 AM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    
It is a nice idea that you are introducing your uncle into bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole. But it will be very advisable if you make your uncle understand the cryptocurrency market and how volatile the market can be sometimes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:50:29 AM

I gave you 1 merit for supporting bitcoin, We need more people like you. As posters above me already mentioned, Investing what is not your own into something as volatile as bitcoin is a very risky move but without taking such risks there will be no reward. Make sure to sell with profit and invest that money somewhere with guaranteed ROI if that's all the money your uncle has.

This is great! It's people like you that keep this forum running healthy, indeed the original poster was very bold trusting in Bitcoin over banking, even after the media backlash and all the negativity around, it's good to see people that are smart enough to see through these things.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:18:47 AM

I think diversification of funds would be a better idea... Bitcoin is indeed a very good investment compared to any investments banks offer to us, but never put all your eggs on the same basket, as the old proverb says. $20.000 is a considerable amount of money to be neglected.

However, if what you say is really true, what is done is done and now everything you can do is to pray for the best. Let's hope the market becomes green soon, otherwise your uncle will never give you any cent anymore in your life!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:45:40 AM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    

I think that is a good news because it can affect bitcoin but I think you do not need to invest all of your money because there is a chance that bitcoin price decrease unexpectedly.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:57:15 AM

I hope you made a right decision and have patience to wait for the right time that the bitcoin will go green steadily for more than 50 percent in a span of less than 1 year, bitcoin market is weak at this time and it is lucky enough if it would recover at the end of this year and much better option is you diversify your investment like 50 percent to the bank and 50 percent to bitcoin that will be a lesser risk.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:04:17 AM

Something extraordinary because it can help someone by giving the best way to invest in bitcoin so bitcoin more famous and get a positive response, which is important you already explain the risks received when investing not only talk about profit but the weakness when the market is red.
God

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:05:28 AM

It is something good after all, but take in consideration that banks are safe and you will never lose money in there, if you consider bitcoin as an investment, be careful, because you can easily be deceived in a near future, just take my advice

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:10:11 AM

I think you should also tell your uncle investing in criptocurrency is not always beneficial multiply because there is a risk in it so he is not disappointed in the future.
good job
gizmodo1987

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:25:17 AM

Better not to put it all in one investment or all in bitcoin or crypto investment. As what the saying says never put all your eggs in one basket. And also only invest money you can afford to lose.
Liaalif

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:35:49 AM

investing in crypto is not as easy as you imagine about its profit. The fluctuating price of bitcoin requires patience to wait for the profit you imagine, so my advice if you give education about investing in crypto do not just profit its in convey but its risk also in explain
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:38:35 AM

I believe you did the right decision investing in bitcoin. I would strongly suggest that investing in bitcoin should be considered long term process so that you can really see the wide range in the price adjustment. When the market is in down trend, be patient and do not ever panic at all as the fluctuations are really part of the bitcoins growth and considered normal.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:08:16 AM

Better not to put it all in one investment or all in bitcoin or crypto investment. As what the saying says never put all your eggs in one basket. And also only invest money you can afford to lose.

With how slow your money moves in a bank, i don't consider it to be an investment. More on storage perhaps. Banks are safer for your money but interests will take years especially if you don't have that much in it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:56:24 AM

I really can't say that what you did is wrong but I think it would be wise to also invest into banks because you have large capital in your hands and it banks is one of the safest investment with you. At least give a percent investment in bank though. I think you did a good call for investing now because Bitcoin's price has dump since February which I think this time of the month is the lowest we could see. If you are patient enough, you could triple or double your money in a year.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:06:20 AM

it is a good choice, bitcoin offers a great advantage to us, if you are lucky, then you will get profit more than the money given by your uncle.

but do not forget that bitcoin also has a big risk. I hope the end of this year bitcoin will reach a value of $ 50000.

August 2017 is the first step of bitcoin rising slowly, and in November bitcoin rise to highest point.
lghdt943

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:25:04 AM

Comparing bitcoin with bank investment has both advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is that the investment returns a high bitcoin, but the disadvantage is that the risk is high, and the volatility of the market may cause you to lose even the principal. But bank investment will allow you to secure a certain amount of income.
cryptopranto

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

I also have my most of the money in crypto currency.  It's better than banks for me i think.As it has the ability to grow..
Jolozxc

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:45:18 AM

My neighbor introduce me cryptocurrency/bitcoin he is the one who encourage me to join to this industry and he is also the one who told me that instead of keeping my money on bank or savings why take a risk on investing on bitcoin and im learning it now how it works.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:01:49 AM

thats a good choice mate, for me, the interest from the banks are small to be added at the end of the year. but it is more secure and has a real interest to be added and get after the time,  im not saying that bitcoin is not secure, bitcoin is more secure among all crypto currency and thats true. and the interest that bitcoin can give to you is huge, when the time comes in green. double, triple or maybe quadrople to be get someday. and tell your uncle to have more patience and hold his bitcoin for almost 2-3 years to see a better/best result of his investment, because for now he cannot see his first profits at this time.
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:07:24 AM

Yeah, everyone will choose investing in bitcoin than to invest into banks. The bank yields no profit for investing such a huge sum of money yet, charges high percentage interest rate for loans. I really think you have taken the right decision.
cryptokingpins

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:08:44 AM

Its better to diversify. I havent gone all in on crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: