Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:47:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I CHOSE BITCOIN INVESTMENT OVER BANK INVESTMENT  (Read 1435 times)
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:18:05 PM

Actually the best decision is ours. If we believe bitcoin investment is more profitable then you can choose it. But if you are hesitant in investing bitcoin then you should not do it. Whatever investment you choose, you should seek knowledge and knowledge about the investment that you will take. You can weigh how the benefits and how the risk. You can do that before you invest. Lest you choose an investment that you do not understand in depth. Do not let you follow the investment just because it affected the issues brought by most people. In my opinion, most of these issues have a negative effect that could lead to wrong decisions.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:28:45 PM

Well done. Your making a good decision. Because I also thinking that if we are investing thru banking our money will sleep in a long time period but it will gain a small amount of money. Unlike bitcoin investment. In a short time period you have the chance to gain more profit .
Lakash

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    

Unlike international bank transfers at the time, it was low-cost and almost instantaneous. An added benefit for merchants (less so for users) was that it was irreversible, removing the threat of expensive charge-backs.
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

Well done. Your making a good decision. Because I also thinking that if we are investing thru banking our money will sleep in a long time period but it will gain a small amount of money. Unlike bitcoin investment. In a short time period you have the chance to gain more profit .

I would rather invest in a bitcoin investment than bank for we all know that in bitcoin we can earn more than what we invest than in bank whatever value we put it will never grow. In bitcoin in just a short span we can gain more in bank even a .01 you will never have.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

Bitcoin or bank investment is equally important, depending on how you manage both. If you prefer bitcoin then continue, but remember all investments have risks.

Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

You have a better decision! Meanwhile, Bitcoin is on the floor and many investors are expecting that its price will hike when fourth quarter comes on. Your decision is good because you can manage your capital in bitcoin than in bank investment. In fact, you can trade also in other cryptocurrency if you have many profits in your bitcoin investment.
Cryptostar35

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

I choose also Bitcoin investment than bank investment, the advantage in bank investment are the money is secured from anything nothing to worry for the security  investment going to be hack
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:45:51 PM

crypto is very risky. there are times were the outcome of our actions is not the thing we expect. you should told him the good and bad side of bitcoin to decide which option he will take and so he can't blame you. if he can afford to lose it then it is okay but if not take it out. people always said it here that do not invest what you can't afford to lose.
Thats right! Before investing on bitcoin, you should study all about it, so that when something happen then you know what to do. Investing on bitcoin is taking a high risk, because bitcoin is too risky. We know that bitcoin is volatile, so when you invest, you need is patience, because bitcoin takes time to increase. But taking a high risk is taking a high profit when it increase.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:47:40 PM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    
It was a very gallant move you have done. Now you have the chance to double up your money or even get a return higher than that, depending on how high bitcoin would soar up this year. I just hope that you have consider all the risk factors and studied all the counter strategies to avoid panic. Let us keep on trusting this technology and become wiser as we go deeper in to the cryptomarket.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

It's better to invest in bitcoins because it's a good one and only quickly sends transactions to another wallet, but I think it's also risky to store money in bitcoin because the price has fallen too far now.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:01:10 PM

Bitcoin investment is better if you really want to earn profit in short period of time, but it takes risk and enough knowledge and skill to use bitcoin to be able to earn profit. Unlike in bank investment, your money will get stocked in bank and will take long period to be able to get some interest, but bank investment is good if your purpose is to save money only.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:03:38 PM

maybe yes I think for now it is still need both and also still hanging each other of course in the case of daily finance that still use money sheets.
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:05:49 PM

Hmmmm Wink great idea sure enough investing in bitcoin will get more interest than the bank, because in due time when bitcoin reach  it full potential  you will earn bigger and the amount you invest could reach double.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:20:06 PM

I think as long as you got your uncle's permission, that's okay. You do the right thing though, introducing crypto investment to him so he know and has choice. And good thing he choose to invest in crypto, because well we know that although it's kinda risky, we may be able to get more than what we could get in bank investment right?
I hope everything went well, the price will go up and gain us some profits so your uncle won't regret his decision and maybe even recommend bitcoin investment to the people he knows.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
pedropenduko001

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:29:24 PM

I think you should't have invest it all in bitcoin besides it wasn't your money you should've looked into the risk of Crypto too. Not by just telling him the good side of course he'll agree and of course he'll blame you in the end if it goes bad cause you're the one introduce it to him
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:55:12 PM

I'm quite sure that you have made a bright decision for your uncle. The question is whether your uncle won't bother you much because of impatient for the investment to yield good profit because he already knows what his profit will be if invested in the bank.

Wise decision you’ve made but indeed the question is, how long is your uncle willing to wait? But as long as you explained things about bitcoin to him, all is well. Both of you just have to be patient though for a better outcome.
marlo1001

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:22:19 AM

I can say the same because I chose cryptocurrency Investments over banking Investments because of the percentage rate, you can never get 1000 per cent per month in bank investing, so here the profits are greater.'

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:36:19 AM

This kind of encouragement given by the user is a good help.to the crypto world at the same time this is a good step in making the price of the bitcoin goes up. It is a good example for everyone that should be copied in that way more and more people will know what is the perks of having bitcoin, just like it is a good place where to invest, or it can use to do easier transaction and such. We can also guarantee that the bitcoin and safe and soon be on top and all holders will benifit.
Malintha1996

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:18:32 PM

In my opinion, you've taken a risk.This is digital currency,there are several facts that should be considered before investing in crypto currencies including bitcoin.You should study how the currency will behave in upcoming years and the risks involved such as hackers and inflation.
However,I would say investing in bitcoin is a good call yet risky.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
phosphine

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:31:12 PM

In my opinion, I honestly think that you've made a right decision. As I've learned in my gen. math subject, some banks gave you a little interest and it's a good call to compute on how much you will gain at the end of your investment. I really do hope that the value of bitcoin would skyrocket again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: