Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:29:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I CHOSE BITCOIN INVESTMENT OVER BANK INVESTMENT  (Read 1435 times)
_w_b_t_

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:22:42 PM

Something better, something worse. If you see an advantage in General, it does not mean that other people think the same way. And how people think-it decides what happens to the prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:40:05 PM

Investing at this stage in crypto is with a high risk but more profit. I'd not lie to uncle, I would say to him that very good investment strategy is 50/50. On crypto and bank.

Myown55

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:45:49 PM

That is the wisest move you could have ever made. Again it is good that you explained clearly the nature of the business to your uncle.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
Janet Tabicas

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:26:57 AM

Compared to banks investment, Bitcoin is riskier but more profitable. You can lose everything or you can make a killing. One certain thing is Bitcoin is a long-term investment, so it requires you a lot of patience. As for banks, I'm not sure that whether banks share is a good option, 'cause it depends on which banks and which country, While some banks in developing countries are in the red, several one-time banks in developed countries have to make a lot o exertion to compete with digital banks.
Brandon Thompson

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:46:48 AM

Investing in banks is less risky than investing in Bitcoin. Banks system are doing well and still the pumper of economy. You can earn profit quicker by putting money into banks. Banks system is still indispensable to every economy. It plays the role of regulating money circulation and give suitable monetary policies when the economy need despite the emerging of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin which remove the need of third party like banks. However, which is better an investment, Bitcoin or banks, is depends on you and your ability to take risks.
Syarief28

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:54:52 AM

when you know that there are losses in the trading system, I suggest you can give you directions if this business can lose. because I see your uncle wanting an investment that can really grow the existing capital. Be careful not only to see in terms of profit, and you must know the risk if it happens.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:03:32 AM

If he does not feel sorry for this money, then you made the right choice, but if this money is very important to him then you will have to wait and hope that the market will soon rise and give a profit. Banks are still more reliable, but the profit is minimal, but bitcoin can shoot at any minute and also bitcoin can fall down very fast. It all depends on the desires and of what the investor wants.
Lucasmcdonnell87

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:10:13 AM

I think you doing a good thing but you will take a big responsibility if its have something risks happen.
indoagung88

Activity: 294

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:18:24 AM

after you take a choice (bitcoin), of course now you can feel it. if you can't conclude at this time, wait for some time when the jump occurs, and you will make your uncle laugh more with your choice. success

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
ggg123

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:20:46 AM

Same here. Investing in bitcoin inspires me from the first day and it helped me to gain much more money comparing to a bank investment. I’m open for new investment methods and i think btc is a great option.
KINGCHACHA1

Activity: 489

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

If you keep your money in the bank as fix deposit expecting interesting you will be very disappointed by the interest rate. I think keeping money in the bank for the purpose of getting interest is for lazy minds. There are so many things to do in order to get a better profit.
Balayashi

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:38:57 AM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    

You can get a interest of 10% per year over the amount? Where i live for what i seen latelly u can only get around 4% max and its deposits with some restrictions.

It quite depends on how secure you want the deposit to be. The investment in crypto can be very volaltile, on a side you can get like alot of %, on the other hand you can end the year in alot of loss.
In the bank, unless the bank goes solvent, you dont havr that problem. Lower but more secure profits.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:11:50 AM

I would also choose bitcoin investment over bank statement as I don't want my money to just stick with its current value right now, I want it to earn, and in bank investment they would just give you minimal interest with your money not even at least 1%.

Bank investments is a stable one and it is very easy and stress free. The disadvantage is its lower interest rate. You can also easily withdraw your money if you need it. Bitcoin has higher eranings and its volatility is risky and sometimes making us stressful. So for both is a good thing to do.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:28:56 AM

I would also choose bitcoin investment over bank statement as I don't want my money to just stick with its current value right now, I want it to earn, and in bank investment they would just give you minimal interest with your money not even at least 1%.

Bank investments is a stable one and it is very easy and stress free. The disadvantage is its lower interest rate. You can also easily withdraw your money if you need it. Bitcoin has higher eranings and its volatility is risky and sometimes making us stressful. So for both is a good thing to do.

I definitely agree with you, banks are much safer compared to bitcoin however only banks will become richer they use our money for them to earn but in return gives us lower interest. Bitcoin is too risky but its for us to gamble.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:48:02 AM

I definitely agree with you, banks are much safer compared to bitcoin however only banks will become richer they use our money for them to earn but in return gives us lower interest. Bitcoin is too risky but its for us to gamble.

Banks are safer well bitcoin are to be much thing that can double your money that is why you can also have to choose this two while you are have the choice of bitcoin and that we all know you have to save also not just only you have to choose for in crypto that we all know this was not safe for unlike in banks.
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:09:05 AM

Personally, I don't think its a wise idea to invest all the money in bitcoin especially it's not your own money. In investing, we all knew that the rule of thumb is to diversify your investment in order to spread and minimize the risk. What you did is you put all the money in bitcoin and facing all that risk. Well, if bitcoin price will go up to an imaginable level then you will be very profitable. Good luck anyway. Cheers.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:41:16 AM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    

Bank investment is more safe than you invest in crypto because you know that cryptocurrency value is very volatile.
But if you have a long term vision, then you are suitable in crypto because usually crypto is a long term investment.
You can see the early adopters of bitcoin is already gain their profit.
JamesWood1212

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:03:29 PM

Crypto market is very risky, there is still a lot of volatility and uncertainties you should be told him the good and bad side of bitcoin to decide which option he will take and so he can't blame you. if he can afford to lose it then it is okay but if not take it out. people always said it here that do not invest what you can't afford to lose.because if you make the wrong choices can have a huge loss.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

Investing on cryptocurrency very profitable if we investing on early 2017. But cryptocurrency investment is just on early age and have big room to grow. I am still believe crypto is good investment because market cap value still under trillion dollar and i am believe market cap crypto market will reach trillion dollar

Helex

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:38:31 PM

I also agree with you but in Bitcoin, it's always risky to invest in bitcoin but if your luck and market are green then you will get good profit compare to bank.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: