Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:35:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I CHOSE BITCOIN INVESTMENT OVER BANK INVESTMENT  (Read 1435 times)
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:35:22 PM

At present, I want to ask you that you are still making a profit on your investment? The market fell dramatically, investors worried and scared, panic people, selling everything that made the market worse. I believe that the investment you still hold up to this point is losing money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Douglas_Rhoades

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:05:41 PM

I like your confidence. At least it feels good to know there are still people out there who believe in cryptocurrency. Your bargain is a really risky one. But the deal, as many already identified it, is that the higher the risk, the great the benefit. But I do not subscribe to taking the risk with someone else's capital. If the money was yours, then with your knowledge of the crypto system, you'd easily take responsibility for your decision. But the case might not be the same for your uncle. I hope the outcome is merry anyway. Good luck!
znation

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:11:29 PM

Bank deposit is also a good thing, and take a little bit of bank interest and invest in Bitcoin is reasonable. Because this market is so new, there is no guarantee that there is no risk.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

I it actually depends on the person, i know some people are happy with 2% interest in bank deposit, because they know it is safe in there, and some people aim for big profit and buy bitcoin, which might give you a big return but as well as you might lose money, due to volatile market.

Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    

I think you have the right choice . Investing Bitcoin with that amount Will double  it in the future rather  than to stick them in the  bank.  You just  need  a proper Monitoring  to protect  them from  the scammers. Bitcoin investment is better for a long term investment .Storing  the value of your money with a lot of patience.  Waiting , as the value of Bitcoin increases by years. It might be proper to ignore the volatility of Bitcoin in everyday charts. It really takes time.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:20:56 PM

He did everything right! banks now themselves invest in crypto currency! why do we need mediators? I believe that now is a very good time for investment, a year later your $ 20,000 can be invested in 100,000 dollars!
aladlanie04

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:25:50 PM

in my opinion i choose bitcoin as investment  over bank fixed or long term deposit investment , because in banks maybe they give 1% interest for 1 month or 6% over all interest for a year as example  i feel bitcoin gives me more X% money in a year if i invested in bitcoin my money i feel my investment is safe and secure in bitcoin assets i feel bank also safe and secure my investment . But ROI  is more in bitcoin  over bank  i feel it . Thats why i prefer bitcoin investment .
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:30:08 PM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    

Pretty big balls to gamble other people's money. I get you, but to take on the risk of actually losing a lot of money in the process is too scary, even for me. I haven't been investing that much but I only invest safely with the money I'm willing to lose or even my spare change. But never ever risk everything on something very unpredictable.

Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency is a risk and I hope that you told your uncle about the risks of investing your money in bitcoin. I also hope that you will not lose the money that your uncle gave you because that is a huge amount of money. Perhaps you should have put some of it in the bank because $20000 is no joke and a money anyone cannot afford to lose. Good luck on your investment man.
club45

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:42:22 PM

I would also choose bitcoin investment over bank statement as I don't want my money to just stick with its current value right now, I want it to earn, and in bank investment they would just give you minimal interest with your money not even at least 1%.

A very good choice. And yes it's true that bank only gives you a minimal interest.
Quickharmas

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:43:47 PM

You've choosen a more risky move here so you need to be realy careful and play with cold blood. We don't know how will the situation with Bitcoin look like in the upcomming months but I you wait long enough it should be fine.
jamesblue1

Activity: 47
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:05:42 PM

There are positive and negative impacts that might happen in the future and I know you knew that already. And yes, he agreed on taking the risks as you have explained to him. Therefore it is not your responsibility if he lose most of the money. To tell you, that money is huge and I hope you will be able to make profits in the future rather than losing. Just encourage your uncle and believe in the BULL.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:18:40 PM

It is a not bad idea to choose bitcoin investment over bank investment but that is supposed to be done by your money. It is not always guaranteed that you are gonna make profit as soon as possible. Sometimes you have to wait for long and your uncle might not have that patience

cryptokia

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:20:32 PM

I am doubting between those two because eventually banks are offering the guarantees that you will take your money back in the amounts that you have put in and not less than that.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:25:42 PM

That's a terrific strong high risk determination anyone built. It can be using bitcoin purchases are certainly not quite dependable nevertheless are generally more effective as opposed to dependable gives provided by your finance institutions. My spouse and i applaud your own preference along with would like you good luck.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:36:34 PM

That's a terrific strong high-risk determination anyone built. It can be using bitcoin purchases are certainly not quite dependable nevertheless are generally more effective as opposed to dependable gives provided by your finance institutions. My spouse and i applaud your own preference along with would like you good luck.

High risk with high return potential, a risk if taken and successfully gets a return as wished, then its a better choice. But if one doesn't have the guts or fears the risk of losing it all, then it's an intelligent movement to choose both. Bank will not give you a high return, but it won't give you a heart attack or tension either.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 09:18:16 PM

Yes i too prefer bitcoin investment over bank investment. you made the right choice investing the money into bitcoin as in a twinkle of an eye, you get to make massive profit. Though the price of bitcoin is unstable at the moment, we strongly believe in no distant time things we go back to normal and we will see the price of bitcoin rise even beyond our imagination.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:29:42 PM

Yes, I think that's the right choice. it's amazing when your uncle agrees to invest his money in bitcoin, because, usually, it's very difficult to convince non-technical people to invest in bitcoin. all right ... good luck, and hopefully you and your uncle can get even more profit.
axemelada

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:01:16 AM

Investing in something that might disappear soon. that's not a very sensible idea. The banks of course have any kind of guarantee about Bitcoin, I sure do not.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:26:47 AM

I suppose it is good to have this kind of consider in crypto investment and subsequently linking it up together with your uncle. however, you ought to constantly realize that in crypto, you could predict the market trand and so it's miles continually beneficial to give an explanation for to every body you pull into crypto the challenges with Btc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: