Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I CHOSE BITCOIN INVESTMENT OVER BANK INVESTMENT  (Read 1435 times)
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:51:24 PM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    
Of course making this decision you should recognize the riskiness of such investment. That's why you should invest money only diversifying them among several assets, like stocks, real estate and even fiat money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:13:33 PM

I will choose bitcoin investment compare to that bank investments because it is more profitable and Im sure the people who have experience in trading and investing would agree with me.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:01:53 PM

You know guys this is only limited because as what I observed, more people now are conservative . People now adays are likely to invest in bank because of its assurance unlike in crypto currency. Did you knoe why this is happening ?? Simply because of the influenced and the experienced of other people who are became a victim of scammers but you know that is their fault because of their being insensitivity.

a_no_nim_news

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:59:31 PM

Investment in Bitcoin on the order of more profitable investments on Deposit in the Bank, but the risk of investment in Bitcoin is also much higher in comparison with the Bank. You decide.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:17:24 PM

I will choose bitcoin investment compare to that bank investments because it is more profitable and Im sure the people who have experience in trading and investing would agree with me.
When you are good to handle investment and do trading, it is more profitable and grow your money more faster than putting it on the banks. Bank investment give little profit annually unlike bitcoin that can grow depending on your hands and how you work on the market. Though bitcoin investment is more risky than bank investment, you can less it by holding coins for long term to wait for good result.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:25:18 PM

I think you did the right thing, although you're taking a little risk.With cryptocurrency you can really earn more and faster than with a Deposit to the Bank.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:27:30 PM

I also like you prefer to choose an investment in cryptocurrency, investment in the future, although all the relatives persuaded me to put my money in a Bank account. It was a few years ago, and now my initial Deposit has increased several times. And I have never regretted that I chose bitcoin.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
supremacy10

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:29:19 PM

U are right , volatility nature of cryptocurrency brings money compare to interest banks giving  on savings , I will just make sure I sell the coin at pump when I'm ready to cash out
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:33:50 PM

You did the right thing choosing cryptocurrency. And your uncle is also well done that adheres to such progressive views and is not afraid of cryptocurrency. I am sure that your investments will be successful.

airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:12:47 PM

Basically, crypto investment is very dangerous compared to bank investment as the former is very volatile in its market price. But it is also the former that can give you a very good return of investment than the latter because the former can have its market price spike so high in just an hour.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:22:43 PM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    
I am very unbelievable because at the moment there is no bank that can trade bitcoin and allow bitcoin coin to operate under the control of the government or the state. Currently bitcoin is still available through the central exchange and has no control over so the new bitcoin price fluctuates so much. So what you give me is the loss of trust is very low.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:43:15 PM

You have really done a good job and you will one day reap it because it will reflect in your wallet. BTC will surely be the best investment ever and all people will run towards it some days to come.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:15:26 AM

I would say to that very good investment strategy is 50/50. On crypto and bank. Many people raise the opinion that banks are being threatened by Bitcoin any other cryptocurrency, but I think banks system are still very important to global economy. However, which is better an investment, Bitcoin or banks, is depends on you and your ability to take risks.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:40:16 AM

investing in bitcoin can be make a big profit, but you should know about the risk, the price of bitcoin is changing every time, it change down and up and we don't know about it. so before you invest big money in bitcoin or cryptocurrenciesi think you should know about the risk of bitcoin before you get some losses

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:44:42 AM

because investing in bitcoin is very very worth it and you will get a lot of money than banks but in bitcoin it is sovery risky but if you take the big risk i am sure that one day you will becone s millionaire like others.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:09:41 AM

I'm also more interested in investing in crypto currencies, especially bitcoin, compared to investing in FIAT currencies in conventional banks, even though the risk is more severe, but the profits are far greater than investing in banks.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:22:27 AM

I choose bitcoin investment over bank investment because bitcoin is a lot hotter right now. Bitcoin being so popular right now means there are a lot of potential of profits. Yes bitcoin investment is a lot more risky than bank or fiat investment but I don't mind taking the risk if I know the pay off ia gonna be good.
Sandracrypto

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:22:45 AM

Bitcoin investment has been profitable to those who understand and knowledge the crypto market and trends. But For me, i will say i choose altcoin investment over bitcoin investment.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:32:35 AM

Like some other people here in the crypto currency that become so affectionate in using crypto currencies other than the fiat currencies, I am one those people too in way here in the crypto currency community. I also choose the path of Bitcoin investmenting my money than in investing it in a bank. Why? It simple, because I can see a huge potential of profit here in the crypto world than in putting my effort, time and money in a bank even how unstable the price in the market of crypto currencies.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:01:23 AM

Woww...that is a great decision brother and i wish you all the best in your investment. Never be disturbed  by the statistics of the market because it will get better with time.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: