Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:35:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I CHOSE BITCOIN INVESTMENT OVER BANK INVESTMENT  (Read 1435 times)
jiryuksan

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:12:25 AM

He does not know much about crypto and he's not risky, that's understandable. When you learn about crypto, you will see the benefits it brings to decide whether to risk or not
When you decide to invest in crypto, you only have two choices: your money will increase or disappear. Because price movements are very fast, from red to green or from green to red. The element of speculation is bigger than the bank. If your money is held in a bank, the profits are small, but your money will never be lost. In my opinion, the safest way, half is stored in  the crypto money and half is stored in the bank.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:57:01 AM

He does not know much about crypto and he's not risky, that's understandable. When you learn about crypto, you will see the benefits it brings to decide whether to risk or not
When you decide to invest in crypto, you only have two choices: your money will increase or disappear. Because price movements are very fast, from red to green or from green to red. The element of speculation is bigger than the bank. If your money is held in a bank, the profits are small, but your money will never be lost. In my opinion, the safest way, half is stored in  the crypto money and half is stored in the bank.

I really agree that bitcoin investment are more profitable over bank investment. Bank investment and offers a safe but not so high profit in return. While bitcoin investment offers a riskier product and services but a higher income in  return.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:03:21 AM

Frankly speaking, I would have not suggested to invest everything in crypto. The market may fall more than 50% in no time and big investments like that will hold more risk. Buy only the top coins and keep more than 50% in the bank will be a better choice.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:53:33 AM

I chose bitcoin to invest in even they say bitcoin is inconsistent and unpredictable, though for me bitcoin is the easiest way to invest in unlike banks with interests rates although bitcoin is a free interests rate. and for me, bitcoin is the easiest medium to join and make a profit many easy ways. You have all the options to choose from.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
annaso

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:43:00 AM

I choose bitcoin because the global economy is inevitably moving towards a digital eco-system.
Banks may go bankrupt. They simply tell you “sorry, there is no your money”. The point is that any of your assets at any time may not be yours. The state does not guarantee the safety of your money. The Government requires you to keep your money in the banks, and your right of property in the public registers. People naively believing that there is no any alternative.
I believe, in the future, blockchain technology will become an immutable mathematical guarantor of the preservation of property and economic freedoms.
So we can say the bitcoin is a really cool investment and it is growing rapidly.

franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:09:39 AM

But make sure that you will earn not losing your money,but overall for me its better to invest your money in bitcoin compare to banks because bitcoin price every year was getting grow and its own community was getting to increase quickly.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:10:15 AM

I honestly think there is nothing wrong about choosing BTC over bank for your investment. Although both of them are good investments, it’s just that Bitcoin’s volatility is much higher whether it could go high or low. Everything has a risk involved, and we should be responsible for it. At the end of the day, it is all about how we view and manage it, as there’s no such thing as successful people if they are afraid of taking risks.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
davhek

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:27:32 AM

Everyone how has any clue what crypto is and know how to invest should seriously consider it. The returns (and risk as well) are a lot bigger than in traditional investments. Just take a look in 24h diagrams, highs and lows are almost always a 1000$ difference. If you jump in at a right point and stay patient enough you can make a decent profit even on a daily basis. Probably more than you would make in a year with bank investments.

Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:31:06 AM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    
As for me personally, I'm trying to diversify my investment into both of those areas. Maybe banking investment would be less profitable but it is indeed more stable and promising. It has some guarantees.

Winterwood21

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:53:53 AM

it's a good choice bro, but I hope you also have considered the risks because $ 20,000 is quite a lot of money. we all also hope that bitcoin will return to its peak later this year, but the future is very difficult to predict, but I'm sure the opportunity for bitcoin is huge this year.
SweetCryptoNews

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:35:02 PM

Investments in the Bank are different. If you compare with the contributions, I agree. And if with investments in securities, I'll bet. Experienced investors will certainly choose securities than cryptocurrency. But I think it's better to start with crypto.
Legwist

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:00:29 AM

Bitcoin is an investment that has a high risk and high revenue. So before investing you should know with certainty that we can never be 100% guess bitcoin price in the future. However I support your choice, current prices were declining and this is indeed the right time to invest.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:09:34 AM

Bitcoin is an investment that has a high risk and high revenue. So before investing you should know with certainty that we can never be 100% guess bitcoin price in the future. However I support your choice, current prices were declining and this is indeed the right time to invest.

For me it is the best decision, you choose bitcoin over bank. Because even if the price is volatile but still we can earn money that banks can't give it to you. Just be patient and bitcoin give you double with what you expect to earn.
renc77

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:18:42 AM

I believe you’ve made a good move.

Bitcoin procedures really have the best output for the people who wanted to earn more. Bitcoin is a field of positive outcome wherein it allows the value of a person’s money to increase.

To support, the market performing by bitcoin is very volatile which it can rise its price to its maximum value. However, it also has the capable of falling at its lowest amount. It is very risky for investors but I believe they are risk-takers.

To conclude, for me it is also important for people to have bank accounts. It serves as the storage of their money without worrying about the falling market. At the same time, you consider bitcoin procedure as your way of earning money Grin
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:21:26 AM

Bitcoin investment is one of the few lucrative investments of our time which surpasses that of the banks. Bitcoin also offer the opportunity to buy goods and services with BTC at low transaction cost and under fast transaction speed.
masterflexy01

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:26:24 AM

i feel its like the best one can do to earn more compared to banking. thats one the risk of bitcoin is than that of banking
EffectiveScorpio657

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:09:56 AM

I really appreciate your decision and it is really a wise decision because invest in bitcoin is far better than invest in bank.
Nicoleaustin86

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:51:43 AM

If you want to invest your money in you, you should choose Bitcoin because Bitcoin can surely provide us with more profits than Banks. Bitcoin price keeps on increasing so with that our profits keep on increasing but on the other hand no such profits or increments are seen in case of Banks. So yes Bitcoin is a better choice for investment.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:19:04 AM

I also prefer to invest in bitcoin rather in bank because bitcoin are only invesment for me that can give  higher income because bitcoin price are rapidly increasing.So,I suggest you to invest also in bitcoin so that you can also experience a high income.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:27:03 AM

I also prefer to invest in bitcoin rather in bank because bitcoin are only invesment for me that can give  higher income because bitcoin price are rapidly increasing.So,I suggest you to invest also in bitcoin so that you can also experience a high income.

managing assets certainly must be balanced with assets in the real world, the fact that many things that bitcoin has not been able to fulfill - including regulations and their widespread use in my country make banks still the most important part of stable assets.

I don't turn a blind eye to bitcoin, I try to keep buying but remain within the limits of personal control, I don't want to be careless about this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: