Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:04:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I CHOSE BITCOIN INVESTMENT OVER BANK INVESTMENT  (Read 1435 times)
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

Bank investment is stable but has very low interest rate. If you want to earn money you obviously should invest in something else.

arabellascott21

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:01:24 PM

Probably better if you had split it 50/50. If bitcoin do decrease in value in the future you can still get profit from the bank.
TIN1114

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

In terms of risk, btc investments is quite risky though compared to banks, but the growth is very substantial. All the risks will be so worth it. It just a matter of moderation, do not invest unless you can afford to lose it. This is a tough game  Cool
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:09:39 PM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    
I am pretty sure that you have done the right thing and your investment is surely gonna at least double in the coming time and most likely in a single year you can see your money increased in amount so just relax and don't panic sell your coins as many people will tell you that bitcoin have fallen in price and you should take your money out of bitcoin quickly, so you should just ignore what people say and do whatever you think is right.
miraj0007

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:16:13 PM

I am currently very interested in selling bitcoin rather than keeping money in the bank because the amount of bittacquena benefits can not be profitable in this world. So Bitcoin is much better than all the coins.

jigsaw97

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:22:28 PM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    
I am pretty sure that you have done the right thing and your investment is surely gonna at least double in the coming time and most likely in a single year you can see your money increased in amount so just relax and don't panic sell your coins as many people will tell you that bitcoin have fallen in price and you should take your money out of bitcoin quickly, so you should just ignore what people say and do whatever you think is right.
true dont just listen on what other people talks about as long as you think and see for it that there is always a good way of it on how does the market may ever have to move and make you earn of it.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

Investing in crypto can really be lucrative but is your uncle comfortable with the higher risks involved and prepared to lose the capital? In any case, I do think it is a good time to invest in Bitcoin now. Good luck pal.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:26:38 PM

I can say that it will get double but you will surely get more then 50% Of the investment profit before this year as the market is not fully bullish so getting double is hard to say.

rolls89

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:29:37 PM

For me it all depends on what Return on Investment my bank is offering and what quantum of risk I can bear easily.There is no point in investing one's hard owned full life money in a risky portfolio.If ROI of bank's is good,a major chunk of the investment must go to the bank while some portion may be invested in Cryptos
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:51:26 PM

bitcoin investment has proven itself that is a good investment for the long term, but take in consideration that banks are safe and the risk is considerably low compared to btc investment.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:56:39 PM

That is a very good decision which you chose mate. Most people would have been scared of taking this bold step by investing such a huge amount into bitcoin and i am glad it fetched you profits within the shortest  possible of time. Well to all the panic sellers please this is a testimony to you about bitcoin investment is either you believe it and investment or you just don't say any negative comment about bitcoin investment.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:17:48 AM

Whole I do not blame you but your trick is a bit wrong. Because of my experience Bitcoin is so quick to get up and down and you need to cak up for it.

So, my advice is not to have $ 25,000 in Bitcoin, but just share it:
5,000 = Bitcoin
20,000 = Saving at the Bank

So when Bitcoin goes down, then you can pull back your money in the Bank for the $ 5,000 Back up.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:38:10 AM

I would also choose bitcoin investment over bank statement as I don't want my money to just stick with its current value right now, I want it to earn, and in bank investment they would just give you minimal interest with your money not even at least 1%.
Like you I  also choose to invest in bitcoin than bank investment cause I know in my bitcoin invesment it will grow more profit even have risk.  In bank investment you will gain only small profit cause the interest are to small.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:45:10 AM

Hey you have made one of the best decisions for him, as you can see the bulls are in action already and soon we shall see a bull phase beginning and when that happens who knows your value may almost double, however I do hope you'll hodl irrespective of what happens in short term, and keep a fix value since he's your uncle I'm assuming he's old and will require funds so plan accordingly.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:07:04 AM

For me I think you did the right thing because I could have done same thing in the same circumstance because it is only a lazy man that puts his money in a bank and expects to be rich with the interest that comes from it.
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:14:15 AM

A good decision when you choose to invest on bitcoin than the bank, in bitcoin one thing for sure is that you can earn money from it, once you invest on bitcoin in a lowest price you will earn in a short period of time compare in the bank that your money is just sleeping.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:45:46 AM

Bank investment is more secure and there won't be any chance you will losing money, but the interest is small, in Bitcoin the profit is high but it's very volatile and there is a big chance that you will lose money, you need to understand the risk before decide to join crypto investment
Yes you're right, bank investment is more secure but the interest you get here are too small, bitcoin investment you faced lot's of risk cause the value is unstable but if you know how faced all the risk and challenges it's worth it cause you will earn more profit.
Yucco

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:12:21 PM

You did very right and I'm sure that your uncle will thank you for that. But also you need to understand the responsibility that falls on you in connection with the fact that your uncle started investing in bitcoin. After all, if something goes wrong, then only you and not the market will be to blame for everything.
Al the Alpaca

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:16:32 PM

Bank investment is more secure and there won't be any chance you will losing money, but the interest is small, in Bitcoin the profit is high but it's very volatile and there is a big chance that you will lose money, you need to understand the risk before decide to join crypto investment
Yes you're right, bank investment is more secure but the interest you get here are too small, bitcoin investment you faced lot's of risk cause the value is unstable but if you know how faced all the risk and challenges it's worth it cause you will earn more profit.

Yes, Bank investments are secured and it is a hardware wallet. You will control and monitor your money anytime but in your thousand of money, it will gain an interest of centavos. But in bitcoin, The investments is not like that, Bitcoin is a investment cryptoccurrency that is very volatile in it's price and value, giving the users to buy and sell of it and it will help you to gain money without doing and waiting a lot.

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:53:46 PM

Compared with traditional finance, the advantage of Bitcoin is very obvious. It is a tool to demonstrate future revolutionary technological innovation.
BTC has risks as well as high profits. The deposit interest of commercial banks is very low compared to the profits of BTC!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: