Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:45:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225485 times)
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:42:09 AM

For people who say such things may not mean their intent is that bitcoin is really dead, but it's possible that sometimes their predicted price on btc are not as expected and bitcoin price are falling in sustainable, and they think btc may not have a future the good one. But the fact is very contrary to the reality, btc continues to show its strength and the value has been proven lead to heights and even more popular among many people.

I agree with that,  the market price of bitcoin may sometimes suddenly go down but this is just beceause of its volatility.  If we will observe closely,  the price continue to go up and I believe that it will continue to rise because other countries will get interested to it.  Another thing is about the fork and the segwit coming,  a huge fork had happened few months ago and after the big dump,  bitcoin climbs up again surpassing the highest price it had before.  This just shows how big the possibility is that bitcoin will not just die that easy.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:51:30 AM

For people who say such things may not mean their intent is that bitcoin is really dead, but it's possible that sometimes their predicted price on btc are not as expected and bitcoin price are falling in sustainable, and they think btc may not have a future the good one. But the fact is very contrary to the reality, btc continues to show its strength and the value has been proven lead to heights and even more popular among many people.

Like Martin Armstrong's negative things. Say that all will be destroyed and one maybe one day you will be right  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
aboy24

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:01:25 AM

because many country and company hate bitcoins, because her personal needs, like corrupt. if bitcoins world number one transaction of all country many people its hard to corrupt ,bitcoins is more secure of all times.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:53:10 AM

I'm sure they do not get the correct information, maybe they get information from government news banned bitcoin, of course this is no reason because if the use of bitcoin continues to increase it can threaten real money.

developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:56:58 AM

When it was when Bitcoin was priced at $ 2,600 and was immediately considered dead or trying to die? This is nonsense. I think that well, inadequate users just start to panic or try to provoke a panic in order to get some dividends for their actions.

Those people who consider bitcoin as dead or might hate bitcoin is because they loose their profit and they are obviously depressed because of that. Lack of knowledge to a certain coin before investing has a very big chance for you to earn more loss so try to look for the correct information and read some articles before investing to a specific coin if it is really has a potential to grow periodically.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:38:11 PM

Maybe they have a bad experience about BTC or they're just making a noise to be stream into media.Or some didn't  understand about BTC.We cannot control other people why they hate cryto currency but we help them trying to explain more about btc.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:42:01 PM

Some people are trying to create perception. because they want to cut the bitcoin in front of you. they want to stop the rapid rise. others complain about the lack of infrastructure and are afraid. they need to be calm, think and analyze well.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:15:51 PM

They just want to create fear in the mind of bitcoin holder. So that, they will panic and sell their bitcoin. So they keep on saying bitcoin is dead.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:28:06 PM

Some people wish to buy bitcoins but due to its high price,they are not able to buy it.So they start spreading rumours to make new investors panic and sell their bitcoins so that bitcoin price would fall down and they could buy it cheaply.Also some altcoin supporters want bitcoin price to fall so that their altcoins would increase in price and they too spread rumours that bitcoin is dead.
Another reason that people were simply too optimistic at the beginning stages of bitcoin thinking bitcoin could destroy the banking system, but that is probably never going to happen so they have become bitter and think of a way to try to discourage people from using bitcoin since they are frustrated because bitcoin has not achieved what they believe bitcoin should achieve.
People that say bitcoin is dead is only those who did not understand its circulation and those people that are already rich that did not believe in bitcoin but those people who had gaining income feom bitcoin will recognise it most.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:44:45 AM

because many country and company hate bitcoins, because her personal needs, like corrupt. if bitcoins world number one transaction of all country many people its hard to corrupt ,bitcoins is more secure of all times.
These are just the rumors and they have no existence in the real world. There is no way that we can support this argument that bitcoin is dead or is going to be dead. In fact, the way bitcoin and other crypto currencies are making their name in the international market, there are likely chances that soon crypto currencies will take control over paper money. Crypto is the future and there is nothing to deny about it.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:05:38 AM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.

Those people saying that bitcoin is dead are those people who are scammers and not legit in what they are doing,they are the criticizer of the digital currency.even if they know that bitcoin is famous now in all over the world.the crypto currency is still  continue growing and still kicking worldwide.the more they criticize bitcoin down, are the more success came up to bitcoin.

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 10:19:02 AM

I think they don't know what they're talking about, maybe paranoid or a scammer. Keep on posting something like that without a ground, i guess they just want to create turmoil or fear to the holders so that they will sell their btc.

futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:59:50 PM

They just want to create fear in the mind of bitcoin holder. So that, they will panic and sell their bitcoin. So they keep on saying bitcoin is dead.
Yeah it is true that want to make the bitcoin price of the bitcoin will get the more price and the income of the bitcoin will be more than this, the bitcoin price is increasing more and more. It is being more and more famous but still some of the people are spreading the bad news about the bitcoin to make the uneasy and the fearful currency for the people who are using the bitcoin for the people.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:41:52 PM

Yeah it is true that want to make the bitcoin price of the bitcoin will get the more price and the income of the bitcoin will be more than this, the bitcoin price is increasing more and more. It is being more and more famous but still some of the people are spreading the bad news about the bitcoin to make the uneasy and the fearful currency for the people who are using the bitcoin for the people.

Don't no about the bitcoin how to use and how to handle it. Bitcoin the improve the country people and give the more knowledge information. People will improve country also improve the economy. So it will good to use the country people and it will know the all country information and economy status. So bitcoin is help to growth the future life. Most of people don't know the bitcoin process.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:26:09 AM

Some people are trying to create perception. because they want to cut the bitcoin in front of you. they want to stop the rapid rise. others complain about the lack of infrastructure and are afraid. they need to be calm, think and analyze well.
You are ability right. When something coming out of the box and people are going to like it. Then such sorts of people are getting up to cut that highness and fame. Then such rumors and notorious facts are published in market so that the user comes to conclusion of getting rid of it, ultimately results show the downfall of market. Such things are happening with bitcoin too.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:36:30 AM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.
I think the reason why some of the people are saying bitcoin is dead is because they don't have knowledge and information about bitcoins. They don't have hope that the bitcoin will forever conquer the Cryptocurrency.
Mr. Thang

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:43:54 AM

I just don't get it.

Almost all of them are accustomed to the increase in bitcoin's price due to its increasing number of investors per day and retailers that are accepting it as an alternative payment. They think that once its prices decrease overtime (which is inevitable due to the number of factors to consider), it has to do with bitcoin dying, which is relatively a normal situation. They do not consider the decrease on its price, what they acknowledge only are the positive things happening.

Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:48:43 AM

I just don't get it.

I dont know men, whenever the value of the bitcoins drops they always saud that it is the time that bitcoins will die but look at the bitcoins today still doing great still successful and as a matter of fact, every after fall, they pump and making their highest value record. The price almost reach 6000$ plus so nothing is impossible through bitcoins. This made me realize that I need to buy  lot of bitcoins whenever the price will drops because it will surely goes back again and you can easily gain an easy money through it. So for tbose who are saying that bitcoins are dead no they aren't they still the king.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:21:16 AM

I think they don't know what they're talking about, maybe paranoid or a scammer. Keep on posting something like that without a ground, i guess they just want to create turmoil or fear to the holders so that they will sell their btc.
Agree with you I always find such kind of statement every day regarding negativity of bitcoin some people will say bitcoin price is drop some will say bitcoin is dead which is not a good thing I don’t understand why they are going to misguide other people bitcoin is one of the strong popular and stable currency in market with high price people are going to support and love bitcoin.
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:59:40 AM

I just don't get it.

They keep spreading the same tagline to send FUD and lower the price of bitcoin. Most of them doesn't succeed in doing so that is why they keep babbling about it.

Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: